Author Topic: 2021 other games  (Read 27415 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 other games
« Reply #425 on: November 27, 2021, 10:24:03 PM »
I'm glad this game has no chance of a stupid college overtime

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 27, 2021, 10:25:13 PM »
Phew, that was close. Bye bitches.

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 27, 2021, 10:25:52 PM »
wow.

great games today..

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2021, 10:25:55 PM »
Oh eff, the Cowboys are going the the Dr, Pepper!!!  :dance:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2021, 10:26:01 PM »
we did it!
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:19 PM »
that sack was great

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:33 PM »
Hell yeah, Pokes!!! eff right the hell off, OU!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:49 PM »
OSU beats Baylor next weekend and they are in, gotta be.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 27, 2021, 10:28:04 PM »
Hateful 8!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 27, 2021, 10:28:51 PM »
OSU beats Baylor next weekend and they are in, gotta be.

Yep!!

Love to see OU and UT (lmao) shut out of the Dr P.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 27, 2021, 10:29:38 PM »
Damn that was a crazy end to that OU/OSU game
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 27, 2021, 10:30:31 PM »
I hope 2020 was the last time OU ever wins a league championship again

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 27, 2021, 10:32:26 PM »
This game made my day/evening.  :excited:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 27, 2021, 10:33:32 PM »
We should just let them both out of the conference now.  It can't end any better than this.

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2021, 10:33:41 PM »
I hope 2020 was the last time OU ever wins a league championship again

I want the next 10 years to be a decade of total depression for OUT

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2021, 10:38:04 PM »
well bedlam was an absolute delight

always hate ou but I felt kinda bad for Williams.  homeboy was at prom like 7 months ago and is an absolute baller. 

But still, let me be perfectly clear, eff ou
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2021, 10:39:40 PM »
Are ou fans mad about the non-PI call at the end?  It's important that they feel as that the conference mumped them.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2021, 10:41:11 PM »
Are ou fans mad about the non-PI call at the end?  It's important that they feel as that the conference mumped them.

Oh they Salty AF.  Gonna be inconsolable when Riley gets announced as LSU’s next coach in the coming weeks

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2021, 10:48:00 PM »
Yeah that gets called like 90% of the time, which makes the no call so great. That said, the PI call on underthrown balls where the receiver lunges back toward the DB is a real pet peeve of mine. It seems really unfair to the defender.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2021, 10:51:41 PM »

Oh they Salty AF.  Gonna be inconsolable when Riley gets announced as LSU’s next coach in the coming weeks

Riley is smart.  He is a good coach, but not great.  Leaving now gives him a huge contract with huge buyout at LSU.  If he regressed more or at the least missed Dr. Pepper again in 2022 with OU his ass will be on the chopping block.  If he is smart he leaves OU to protect his income for the next 5+ years with a massive LSU contract. 

SEC is a constant coaching carousel that OU will get the pleasure of experiencing shortly.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2021, 11:09:59 PM »

Riley is smart.  He is a good coach, but not great.  Leaving now gives him a huge contract with huge buyout at LSU.  If he regressed more or at the least missed Dr. Pepper again in 2022 with OU his ass will be on the chopping block.  If he is smart he leaves OU to protect his income for the next 5+ years with a massive LSU contract. 

SEC is a constant coaching carousel that OU will get the pleasure of experiencing shortly.

Riley might just use LSU to get that same economic situation from OU via a new deal.  I really hope he leaves OU though, because the odds of OU hitting on their next coach are not great, and it would be so fun to see them deal with "new coach problems" in the SEC.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2021, 11:15:47 PM »

Riley might just use LSU to get that same economic situation from OU via a new deal.  I really hope he leaves OU though, because the odds of OU hitting on their next coach are not great, and it would be so fun to see them deal with "new coach problems" in the SEC.

A huge smile just formed across my face as I imagined OU going through a similar stretch that FL has gone through since Urban Meyer left.  :love:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 27, 2021, 11:19:14 PM »

They could end up suffering the same fate as Nebraska.  :lol:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 27, 2021, 11:23:06 PM »
The saturday after thanksgiving is the greatest sports day on earth for a college FB fan. CFP/Conference championships on the line, amazing rivalry games etc etc.

I watched the OSU MICH game which was amazing and beautiful seeing Michigan fans finally slay their demons in a snowstorm. Then on to a boring Iron Bowl that suddenly got exciting at the end...WOW....Then comes BEDLAM! Definitely lived up to its name this year.

I watched exactly 1 minute of the LSU AM game but it was the last minute and amazing.

Apparently Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some silly rivalry game for the first time as well but I didn't watch any of that.

Anyways what I'm saying is that days like today and images like MICH and Poke fans finally slaying their master and rushing the field with nothing but pure joy on their face remind me that CFP is the greatest sport in the world.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 27, 2021, 11:26:30 PM »
Michigan is a blueblood and their fans just rushed the field and everyone was like "Yeah, they deserve it and look at how much fun they are having".

Could you imagine if NFL fans ever rushed a field after a game? Minimum 10 criminal charges are filed by the next morning.