Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129751 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #3400 on: October 19, 2023, 10:58:41 AM »
Which one Captain Cryptic?  Kraken the hockey team, the booze or the cypto (intentional?) currency? 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: October 19, 2023, 11:00:05 AM »
Daxflextion engaged

Sad
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: October 19, 2023, 11:01:16 AM »
Oh Sidney Powell . . . barely paid any attention to her, but I know you have StalkerBot.7 . . . part of the all Don Trump/All MAGA/All Texags all the time team in residence.

Don't worry bud, #blueanon BAR associations enraged about everything all the time will make sure you don't have to deal with any pesky conservative lawyers so you can run your election grifts and/or threaten to leave the country if someone you don't like wins an election (that you immediately dub as illegitimate, like has gone on every time you lose for decades)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: October 19, 2023, 11:03:51 AM »
Like I said, pretending to be conviently ignorant

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: October 19, 2023, 11:05:11 AM »
Yeah, you know me, I have been talking about Sidney Powell and Kraken a lot on this blog (literally just had to Google what Kraken was in the context of this topic)

You're really on to something here StalkerBot  :thumbsup:

:lol:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:10:32 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3405 on: October 19, 2023, 11:23:26 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: October 19, 2023, 11:25:43 AM »
Its absolutely amazing to watch your all MAGA/Don Trump/TexAgs feeble little mind at work.

If I'm fixated on something, then everyone else is too . . . stalkerbot.7

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: October 19, 2023, 06:06:16 PM »
When we question election outcomes and tie them up in court for months, it's good old fashion Democracy in action.  When people we don't like to do it it's subversion and a threat to our Democracy (we can also storm any Federal building we want we're mad and you'll do nothing) . . . #blueanon

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but wasn't trump elected president in 2016? Didn't he also go on to appoint a record number of judges? I think if a democrat broke the law while questioning election results, he probably would have used his got four years in office and judicial branch advantage to bring some charges.

Either trump is stupid and lazy for letting his political opponents slide, or none of those people broke the law and dax is making a dishonest and false equivalency.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: October 19, 2023, 06:16:35 PM »
Democrats challenged presidential election outcomes in 2000, 2004, 2016.  Edit: At the baseline, #blueanon has deemed all challenges to election outcomes, no matter how rudimentary, as threats to our democracy.  This of course only applies in #blueanon victories, of course.

All the jibber-jabber about court appointments, the king of the #blueanongE mansplainers strikes again and again.  Broke the law . . . some piddly ass misdemeanors because the prosecutor knew he didn't have anything resembling a felony.

It's also 1000% true that every time you guys get mad about something (which is a lot, it's usually because some #blueanon generational stronghold or leader has let you down . . . again) you feel as though you can burn down city blocks, and lay siege to Federal facilities and that no one should do anything about it. 

Not to mention The Squad leader getting everyone so riled up yesterday, they stormed into the Capitol Building . . . some people go to jail for that kind of incitement.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 07:43:55 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: October 19, 2023, 08:54:03 PM »
It's also 1000% true that every time you guys get mad about something (which is a lot, it's usually because some #blueanon generational stronghold or leader has let you down . . . again) you feel as though you can burn down city blocks, and lay siege to Federal facilities and that no one should do anything about it. 

Dax kind of has a point here when you think about the oscar hire.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: October 20, 2023, 08:26:26 AM »
When we question election outcomes and tie them up in court for months, it's good old fashion Democracy in action.  When people we don't like to do it it's subversion and a threat to our Democracy (we can also storm any Federal building we want we're mad and you'll do nothing) . . . #blueanon

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but wasn't trump elected president in 2016? Didn't he also go on to appoint a record number of judges? I think if a democrat broke the law while questioning election results, he probably would have used his got four years in office and judicial branch advantage to bring some charges.

Either trump is stupid and lazy for letting his political opponents slide, or none of those people broke the law and dax is making a dishonest and false equivalency.

The trump judges have an umblemished record of ruling he is stupid AND lazy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: October 23, 2023, 02:56:16 PM »
1/6/17 - No less than 8 or 9 attempts to disqualify electoral votes (during the joint session) for Trump by Democrats on the grounds of:  1. Russian interference  2.  Voter suppression 3. Electoral delegate ineligibility.  But #1 ruled the day.

An effort driven by and using a script written by a 3rd party group - Americans Take Action.  With mush brained #blueanon political leaders just reading from a script written for them by a third party PAC.  I mean  :lol: :lol:

Thus kicked off the whack-a-doo #blueanon insanity of election outcome denialism and Russia-Russia-Russia the still lasts to this day.

Hell hath no fury . . . like a #blueanoner who didn't see their beloved racist war monger uber corrupt Hillary Clinton get elected.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: November 03, 2023, 07:45:19 PM »
Ray Epps
315 Views | 4 Replies
pdc0936:55p
Is this NEW evidence?

https://twitter.com/BigFish3000/status/1720580372432294188

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: November 03, 2023, 07:48:28 PM »
It will always be funny to me that MAGA thinks Jan 6 was all a big witch hunt except this one rando needs the electric chair

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: November 13, 2023, 05:54:24 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: November 13, 2023, 05:56:33 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: November 15, 2023, 10:07:36 AM »
Dax! Your talking points!

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1724810588155793715?s=46&t=odWzhuZU7P443NcVwlC1iQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: November 15, 2023, 12:32:03 PM »
another great showing for the Jewish Space Laser Party:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1724856762229195200?s=20

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: November 15, 2023, 01:04:54 PM »
b/c she cleverly used the term "nearly" she isn't technically wrong. I mean sure, it would have been more accurate to say nearly 3 years ago instead of 4, but nearly is a relative term i guess is what i'm trying to say here.

its kind of the foundation of one of my favorite types of jokes. like for example:

you mean to tell me that Julius Cesar -- a guy who died OVER 50 YEARS AGO -- invented this salad??

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: November 15, 2023, 01:11:06 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3420 on: November 15, 2023, 01:43:03 PM »
b/c she cleverly used the term "nearly" she isn't technically wrong. I mean sure, it would have been more accurate to say nearly 3 years ago instead of 4, but nearly is a relative term i guess is what i'm trying to say here.

its kind of the foundation of one of my favorite types of jokes. like for example:

you mean to tell me that Julius Cesar -- a guy who died OVER 50 YEARS AGO -- invented this salad??

It also irked me, probably more than it should have, because I had a girlfriend (whom I liked) who was always rounding time WAY up. "It's almost 9!" "What time is it, exactly?" "8:25 ..."  Minor thing, and kinda cute, but I demand precision in measurements of time.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: November 15, 2023, 02:21:18 PM »

It also irked me, probably more than it should have, because I had a girlfriend (whom I liked) who was always rounding time WAY up. "It's almost 9!" "What time is it, exactly?" "8:25 ..."  Minor thing, and kinda cute, but I demand precision in measurements of time.

did she also describe herself as almost a 9

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: November 15, 2023, 02:24:35 PM »

Never came up, so no. I'd settle for an 8.25, either way.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 15, 2023, 08:03:29 PM »

Never came up, so no. I'd settle for an 8.25, either way.

Call that a Cincinnati 10

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: December 07, 2023, 09:11:59 PM »
At this point they could probably form their own beta prison gang given their numbers

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1732960130822508825