Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129741 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2750 on: August 09, 2022, 06:03:35 AM »
Yeah Trim, only Clay Travis is saying that, you really got me on that one.

#stroke #rolleyes

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: August 09, 2022, 08:08:09 AM »
The Galaxy Brains are really out there going out of their way to say how terrible this is. Look why should you believe the people screaming right now about politicization of the DOJ...This was the natural outcome of Bill Barr (who believes in the Unitary Executive Theory) and wildly misrepresented what was in the Mueller Report (Manafort himself just admitted hand internal data to Russians). ...they've literally justified the Insurrection on Capitol, saying it wasn't them (Despite all the Trump flags and testimony) and screamed about Hillary Clinton saying that she was getting arrested any day. Only to admit in a Friday News Dump that there was nothing there. That being said No One is above the law, wait to see what they got in the search, and let's say he's guilty are you willing to accept it? If he's innocent as the galaxy brains say he has have nothing to fear, that is what they were saying about Clinton in 2016 and why she should give testimony to Congress. At least she showed up and better than the coward hiding in Mar A Lago who refused to answer subpoenas relating to Ukraine Impeachment, refused to allow people to testify, and not to mention His secret Service, DOD, and DHS officials deleted their texts relating to the January 6th Insurrection (BUT THEIR TEXTS) 

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: August 09, 2022, 09:03:22 AM »
we need a banana republic drinking game

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: August 09, 2022, 10:44:40 AM »
No doubt the King of the Driveby aka @turnbull who shockingly never bothers to show up in any thread to discuss the mentally incapacitated shitshow that's currently attempting to run the country . . . was fully supportive of people like Eric Holder hiding behind executive privilege and no doubt was fully on board with the State Department beating down the DOJ to declassify documents that were in Hillary's possession so she could avoid the charge of mishandling classified materials (among many many things).

Not to mention being fully supportive of politicized FBI raids, and in this case, an FBI raid on a former President who was in the midst of active talks with the government about any documents. 

#midtermdeflectiontheater

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: August 09, 2022, 12:13:00 PM »
Anyone else here think that those boxes of classified info were most likely full of blackmail crap that trump planned to use for his future grifting or power struggling? 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: August 09, 2022, 12:21:42 PM »
Anyone else here think that those boxes of classified info were most likely full of blackmail crap that trump planned to use for his future grifting or power struggling?

I suppose it could be, but I like to imagine in a fun world this is either like alien coverup stuff, or in a less fun world boring lists of where the CIA has black sites and crap.

If it's blackmail stuff it's prolly to keep Gaetz, MTG, and Boebert in line IMO
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: August 09, 2022, 12:24:02 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: August 09, 2022, 12:30:01 PM »
It is 100% grifty crap

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: August 09, 2022, 12:39:00 PM »
Honestly, I'm surprised that Trump hasn't released the warrant publicly yet. It would clear up everything his side wants to complain about, however the longer he hasn't I suspect that it's more serious and very sensitive information that were looking for.

It is 100% grifty crap

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: August 09, 2022, 12:40:07 PM »
Honestly, I'm surprised that Trump hasn't released the warrant publicly yet. It would clear up everything his side wants to complain about, however the longer he hasn't I suspect that it's more serious and very sensitive information that were looking for.

It is 100% grifty crap

It is very weird that the warrant has not been made public by his legal team.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2760 on: August 09, 2022, 12:47:26 PM »
politicized FBI raids

#midtermdeflectiontheater

I'm glad no one is jumping to any conclusions. :lol:

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: August 09, 2022, 12:51:42 PM »
That is the point, if it's very sensitive information the argument by them would be to argue in public how it's terrible and breach of norms, but he threw an insurrection so precedent is out the door with him. However, say it is sensitive information (NOT SAYING IT IS THIS) something like our Agents in Russia/Saudi Arabia, etc or code name operations that would be useful for foreign adversaries it behooves the Trump folks to scream and poison the well than face the reality of the information. If it was something ticky tacky they would have likely released the warrant already.

It is 100% grifty crap

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:10 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: #blueanon has already come to their conclusions.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:19 PM »

It is 100% grifty crap
boom.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: August 09, 2022, 12:53:29 PM »
That is the point, if it's very sensitive information the argument by them would be to argue in public how it's terrible and breach of norms, but he threw an insurrection so precedent is out the door with him. However, say it is sensitive information (NOT SAYING IT IS THIS) something like our Agents in Russia/Saudi Arabia, etc or code name operations that would be useful for foreign adversaries it behooves the Trump folks to scream and poison the well than face the reality of the information. If it was something ticky tacky they would have likely released the warrant already.

It is 100% grifty crap

Pure #blueanon whack-a-doo'ism on open display.

Goodness   :lol:

An easily propagandized true believer

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: August 09, 2022, 12:58:04 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: #blueanon has already come to their conclusions.

Have you?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: August 09, 2022, 12:58:57 PM »

It is 100% grifty crap

I read that it's sealed so he can't. Not that kind of lawyer tho.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: August 09, 2022, 01:00:44 PM »
Not for anything Dax, I just mute you and don't bother to even view your posts as you literally show up like this
"You are ignoring this user. Show me the post."....because no matter the reality, information, or even your own eyes can see...it's always some sort of deep explanation of why this or that with you...You're not worth a response so you can stop Tagging me or petty name calling. 

It is 100% grifty crap

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: August 09, 2022, 01:03:09 PM »
Not for anything Dax, I just mute you and don't bother to even view your posts as you literally show up like this
"You are ignoring this user. Show me the post."....because no matter the reality, information, or even your own eyes can see...it's always some sort of deep explanation of why this or that with you...You're not worth a response so you can stop Tagging me or petty name calling. 

It is 100% grifty crap

Dude that post was straight out of Rachel "Alex Jones Jr" Maddow land.  Unfortunately you are joined by millions more #blueanon whackjobs who actually believe that stuff, and your leadership knows you'll believe every whackjob conspiracy they tell you to believe.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: August 09, 2022, 01:10:41 PM »
Fair point to say to be honest, but you have to wonder if he thought it would benefit him he'd release it. The only reason to think he'd release it if it was something ticky tacky. As they've been pretty open about their recall effort for the Fulton County DA as part of the reason of it is to poison a possible jury pool for selections if charges are brought.
https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-trump-allies-launch-effort-to-recall-fulton-county-da-fani-willis-224315547.html

It is 100% grifty crap

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: August 09, 2022, 01:53:21 PM »
Remember #blueanongE, your hero Liz Cheney is now rolling out her dad and all of his heart machines to campaign on her behalf.  The same guy the predecessor to #blueanon wanted prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Dax can we agree dick Cheney should be prosecuted for war crimes?

Along with Barrack Obama, Joe Biden and others, yes.

But that doesn't change the reality that #blueanon is now saddled up with the Neocon's NeoCon family . . . The Cheney's

I agree. We should just set up a guillotine and kill every president after their last speech.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: August 09, 2022, 02:26:52 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: August 09, 2022, 02:58:01 PM »

It is 100% grifty crap

If you serve me a warrant it’s mine and I’ll put it wherever I want.  Unless I’m a land hog with no spine who only cries

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: August 09, 2022, 02:59:04 PM »
Remember #blueanongE, your hero Liz Cheney is now rolling out her dad and all of his heart machines to campaign on her behalf.  The same guy the predecessor to #blueanon wanted prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Dax can we agree dick Cheney should be prosecuted for war crimes?

Along with Barrack Obama, Joe Biden and others, yes.

But that doesn't change the reality that #blueanon is now saddled up with the Neocon's NeoCon family . . . The Cheney's

I agree. We should just set up a guillotine and kill every president after their last speech.

If you're going to haul Dick Cheney off to the Hague and try him for war crimes, which is what ProgLibs (precursor to #blueanon) wanted to do (and there are some legit beefs in there, that's for sure).   Then one of the biggest legislative cheer leaders for intervention in Iraq (and the so called war on terror), that being Joe Biden, should join him.   Relative to Barrack Obama, of many choices I'll stick with just one.  The still to this day never properly explained intervention in Libya.  Of course anyone who studied the situation knows.  But Barry Obama has done nothing to fully explain why he did what he did, and some crocodile tears in an interview are not sufficient.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: August 09, 2022, 03:14:41 PM »
To clarify:  if I’m trump I share the warrant signed by a judge I appointed at the request of the bureau I appointed the director of.
Unless I’m just so utterly chicken crap that I pee my pants when I’m not crying