Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 127230 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2775 on: August 09, 2022, 03:23:31 PM »
sure send them all off to the hague and let it get sorted out

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: August 09, 2022, 03:46:31 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: August 09, 2022, 03:52:24 PM »
Remember #blueanongE, your hero Liz Cheney is now rolling out her dad and all of his heart machines to campaign on her behalf.  The same guy the predecessor to #blueanon wanted prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Dax can we agree dick Cheney should be prosecuted for war crimes?

Along with Barrack Obama, Joe Biden and others, yes.

But that doesn't change the reality that #blueanon is now saddled up with the Neocon's NeoCon family . . . The Cheney's

I agree. We should just set up a guillotine and kill every president after their last speech.

If you're going to haul Dick Cheney off to the Hague and try him for war crimes, which is what ProgLibs (precursor to #blueanon) wanted to do (and there are some legit beefs in there, that's for sure).   Then one of the biggest legislative cheer leaders for intervention in Iraq (and the so called war on terror), that being Joe Biden, should join him.   Relative to Barrack Obama, of many choices I'll stick with just one.  The still to this day never properly explained intervention in Libya.  Of course anyone who studied the situation knows.  But Barry Obama has done nothing to fully explain why he did what he did, and some crocodile tears in an interview are not sufficient.

What does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread?  My goodness. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: August 09, 2022, 03:58:27 PM »
As usual you can’t keep up.

#blueanon
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: August 09, 2022, 04:07:41 PM »
Remember #blueanongE, your hero Liz Cheney is now rolling out her dad and all of his heart machines to campaign on her behalf.  The same guy the predecessor to #blueanon wanted prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Dax can we agree dick Cheney should be prosecuted for war crimes?

Along with Barrack Obama, Joe Biden and others, yes.

But that doesn't change the reality that #blueanon is now saddled up with the Neocon's NeoCon family . . . The Cheney's

I agree. We should just set up a guillotine and kill every president after their last speech.

If you're going to haul Dick Cheney off to the Hague and try him for war crimes, which is what ProgLibs (precursor to #blueanon) wanted to do (and there are some legit beefs in there, that's for sure).   Then one of the biggest legislative cheer leaders for intervention in Iraq (and the so called war on terror), that being Joe Biden, should join him.   Relative to Barrack Obama, of many choices I'll stick with just one.  The still to this day never properly explained intervention in Libya.  Of course anyone who studied the situation knows.  But Barry Obama has done nothing to fully explain why he did what he did, and some crocodile tears in an interview are not sufficient.

What does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread?  My goodness.

Feel free to ignore, and yes, you can't keep up.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: August 09, 2022, 04:10:56 PM »
lmao

10/10

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: August 09, 2022, 04:11:54 PM »
#blueanon loves protecting their Epstein Islanders

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: August 09, 2022, 04:27:29 PM »
Is there any doubt that Trump's team will fight tooth and nail to keep everything sealed while publicly decrying the lack of transparency? And then is there any doubt that the Government will successfully petition a judge to unseal the records based on Trump's public statements?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: August 09, 2022, 04:50:08 PM »
Speaking of judges, #blueanon's new most favorite judge once worked for Epstein albeit likely in a stealth fashion.  While he didn't represent Epstein himself, he represented Epstein's Lolita Express employees, and has refused to answer questions about who paid his legal fees while he was representing that set of clients.

#blueanon's new most favorite judge was in the South Florida Federal prosecutors office when they were working on the first Epstein case in 06-07.  He quietly set up his LLC and then exited the SFFP's office.  He claimed under sworn affidavit that he was not directly involved in the Epstein prosecution while with the SFFP office.  His immediate supervisor filed papers that said in so many words that there was no way #blueanon's new most favorite judge could not have gleaned substantial non public incite into the prosecution of Epstein.

In the subsequent 2011 Jane Doe cases, the plantiffs had this to say about #blueanon's new most favorite judge: Joined Epstein’s payroll shortly after important decisions were made limiting Epstein’s criminal liability’ and improperly represented Epstein victims in follow-on civil suits. (DE 48 at 22). Plaintiffs contend that such conduct ‘give(s), at least, the improper appearance that Reinhart may have attempted to curry (favor)with Epstein and then reap his reward through favorable employment.’ (DE 48 at 23).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: August 09, 2022, 05:35:38 PM »
lmao

Top rope

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: August 09, 2022, 07:00:49 PM »
Speaking of judges, #blueanon's new most favorite judge once worked for Epstein albeit likely in a stealth fashion.  While he didn't represent Epstein himself, he represented Epstein's Lolita Express employees, and has refused to answer questions about who paid his legal fees while he was representing that set of clients.

#blueanon's new most favorite judge was in the South Florida Federal prosecutors office when they were working on the first Epstein case in 06-07.  He quietly set up his LLC and then exited the SFFP's office.  He claimed under sworn affidavit that he was not directly involved in the Epstein prosecution while with the SFFP office.  His immediate supervisor filed papers that said in so many words that there was no way #blueanon's new most favorite judge could not have gleaned substantial non public incite into the prosecution of Epstein.

In the subsequent 2011 Jane Doe cases, the plantiffs had this to say about #blueanon's new most favorite judge: Joined Epstein’s payroll shortly after important decisions were made limiting Epstein’s criminal liability’ and improperly represented Epstein victims in follow-on civil suits. (DE 48 at 22). Plaintiffs contend that such conduct ‘give(s), at least, the improper appearance that Reinhart may have attempted to curry (favor)with Epstein and then reap his reward through favorable employment.’ (DE 48 at 23).

I know that Judge. He's kind of a hard-ass and a real stickler for the rules, particularly relating to discovery. He is frequently assigned to discovery disputes in the Southern District of Florida, and he has an entire manual he expects litigants to heed to the letter. He doesn't strike me as the type to play fast and loose with the law. Also, the "SFFP office" already has an abbreviation. It's the U.S.A. for the S.D. Fla.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: August 11, 2022, 05:42:07 PM »

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: August 11, 2022, 05:53:07 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: August 11, 2022, 06:12:42 PM »

I know that Judge. He's kind of a hard-ass and a real stickler for the rules, particularly relating to discovery. He is frequently assigned to discovery disputes in the Southern District of Florida, and he has an entire manual he expects litigants to heed to the letter. He doesn't strike me as the type to play fast and loose with the law. Also, the "SFFP office" already has an abbreviation. It's the U.S.A. for the S.D. Fla.

Your anal tachometer has to go to 18,000 RPM's, I digress.

The judge is a real stickler, particularly when he's exiting the DOJ and the office who is investigating a massive pedophile to set up his LLC and get paid by said pedophile.   :thumbsup:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: August 11, 2022, 06:15:50 PM »
60/40 odds that trump mentions this guy as a hero or something of the sort.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: August 11, 2022, 06:23:55 PM »
No doubt this guy will be labeled a massive threat to our Democracy, and Herr Garland will want to hire another 10,000 storm troopers.

Meanwhile (and for example) a BernieBot who was one Capital Cop away from assassinating almost the entire Republican house delegation barely draws a raised eyebrow from #blueanon, and many secretly wished he had succeeded. 

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: August 12, 2022, 07:01:20 PM »
he's not  a threat to democracy anymore  :ksu:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: August 15, 2022, 12:13:40 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: August 16, 2022, 07:41:32 PM »
Pulling for you guys, maybe this jury will actually believe the abject hilarity that the Feds are attempting to foist on Derp Nation. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/08/10/opening-statements-whitmer-kidnap-retrial/10284825002/

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: August 16, 2022, 08:26:04 PM »
Pulling for you guys, maybe this jury will actually believe the abject hilarity that the Feds are attempting to foist on Derp Nation. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/08/10/opening-statements-whitmer-kidnap-retrial/10284825002/

I'm hoping these guys end up somewhere where they won't be able to commit terroristic acts, personally. But I guess I'm just a normal person who thinks America is better than North Korea and Russia, so what do I know?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: August 16, 2022, 08:30:28 PM »

I'm hoping these guys end up somewhere where they won't be able to commit terroristic acts, personally. But I guess I'm just a normal person who thinks America is better than North Korea and Russia, so what do I know?
The FBI desperation to create “terrorists” was way over the top and that’s why defense repeatedly made the jury aware that they wouldn’t be hearing from some of those FBI people during this trial. 

If you think these are the type of people most Americans are worried about you’re brainwashed beyond all hope.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: August 16, 2022, 08:43:31 PM »
One of the FBI informants testified today under questioning that he was wearing a wire directly communicating with the FBI on the day protestors entered the state capital building and he testified that the FBI told the Michigan Capital police to let the protestors into the building.

Once upon a time the predecessor to #blueanon (before #blueanon became fully assimilated to The Man) used to, with great regularity accuse The Feds of infiltrating gatherings and steering bad behavior. 

But that was back when Libs questioned the government repeatedly, and they had good reason to question The Feds actions.  Sadly #blueanon loves their Authoritarian leaders now (as long as it’s directed towards #blueanon unilaterally declared enemies).

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: August 16, 2022, 09:35:37 PM »
Yeah, if a gentle nudge is all it takes for you to decide to kidnap and murder your governor, I would prefer you be in jail.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: August 16, 2022, 10:05:53 PM »
Yeah, if a gentle nudge is all it takes for you to decide to kidnap and murder your governor, I would prefer you be in jail.

Yeah, hundreds of texts, constant suggestions, numerous requests, constant prodding, multiple FBI informants etc. etc. etc.  = "Gentle Nudge"  :thumbsup: