Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 127229 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2375 on: June 13, 2022, 01:06:25 PM »
When deep inside you know our country is being lead by a mentally incapacitated mega corrupt war mongering lunatic who proves daily he's a lying derp ass lifetime politician who has virtually no principals or values beyond what's politically expedient at that moment, and all that draws is a grimace.   

That's when you know you're a hard core #blueanon'er.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: June 13, 2022, 01:25:27 PM »
When deep inside you know our country is being lead by a mentally incapacitated mega corrupt war mongering lunatic who proves daily he's a lying derp ass lifetime politician who has virtually no principals or values beyond what's politically expedient at that moment, and all that draws is a grimace.   

That's when you know you're a hard core #blueanon'er.

:love:

better option than Trump

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: June 13, 2022, 01:50:05 PM »
Yeah, it’s pretty indisputable that senile Biden is a far superior option

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: June 13, 2022, 02:15:36 PM »

Online Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: June 13, 2022, 02:17:14 PM »
Entire presidency was a grift

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1536389981626896384

There's no way the entire presidency was a grift with the judges that were nominated.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: June 13, 2022, 02:17:36 PM »
I must remember that I'm dealing with people in #neoconGe/#blueanonGe who believe to their core that the reason for such things as there being no net new wars, and no substantial military movement(s) by Russia during the Trump administration is the derp mindset that Putin was best buds with Trump.   

It's fantastic they way #neoconGe and #blueanonNeoCon as a whole has turned not having more wars into being a bad thing.   Meanwhile under Obama-Biden:  Russia takes Crimea, Russia intervenes in Syria, Russia intervenes in Libya, and Russia now controls 20% or more of Ukraine.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: June 13, 2022, 02:27:38 PM »
In a very real sense, Trump's entire life was a continuous series of fraud.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: June 13, 2022, 02:35:23 PM »
The same could be said of current President.

A 50 year DC grifter, who turned it up to 11/10 when he was VPOTUS

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: June 13, 2022, 02:41:43 PM »
I must remember that I'm dealing with people in #neoconGe/#blueanonGe who believe to their core that the reason for such things as there being no net new wars, and no substantial military movement(s) by Russia during the Trump administration is the derp mindset that Putin was best buds with Trump.   

It's fantastic they way #neoconGe and #blueanonNeoCon as a whole has turned not having more wars into being a bad thing.   Meanwhile under Obama-Biden:  Russia takes Crimea, Russia intervenes in Syria, Russia intervenes in Libya, and Russia now controls 20% or more of Ukraine.

:love:

better option than Trump

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: June 13, 2022, 02:44:02 PM »
Loving war and loving recessions in order to get back at Trump!   #blueanonGe

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: June 13, 2022, 03:15:49 PM »
Yea it does appear that way, but to be honest I expect Trump to announce any day that he's running for POTUS again (likely July 4 to keep up with his BS fake patriotism lines). That alone would make the DOJ painted into a corner for either option, either you don't and people realize the rule of law only applies to non-rich people, or the the conspiracy theory nuts will believe it's a political prosecution of which Republican Party will gladly push those conspiracy theories to their loyal band of idiots.

I personally liked the Election Defense Fund was a fraud....I mean the conspiracy theory bros that just keep explaining the last conspiracy with a new one...straight from the horse's mouth there was no Election Defense Fund that they were pushing lol

Seems they're giving DOJ a number of options.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: June 13, 2022, 04:49:03 PM »
The leadership of the party, he’s going to be 80 in November.  I’m sure it’s mutual, he looks miserable.

it's certainly possible that biden's health won't permit him to run again, but as far as the party leadership removing him - joe biden is the leader of the democratic party.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: June 13, 2022, 09:43:44 PM »

There's no way the entire presidency was a grift with the judges that were nominated.

You're not one of those people who thinks he believes this crap, do you? Those nominations were a means to an end, and that was doing whatever necessary to bleed more cash from gullible republicans.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: June 13, 2022, 10:23:04 PM »
The judges are the bargain the Republicans made for the Grifting presidency they didn’t care… just give them judges they’ll look the other way was their motto

You're not one of those people who thinks he believes this crap, do you? Those nominations were a means to an end, and that was doing whatever necessary to bleed more cash from gullible republicans.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:57:11 PM by turnbull »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: June 14, 2022, 08:12:56 AM »
Yeah, this is kind of WTF in hindsight. Weird for dems to trust pubs and weird for pubs to cede ability to obstruct.

Democrats hungered for a commission in the vaunted 9/11 model — resolutely bipartisan and largely unanimous.
Their design was so emphatically collaborative that it would have given the recalcitrant Republicans extensive control over the investigation: Republican cooperation was required to issue each subpoena; the commission’s final report was due not later than the last day of 2021, well before the midterms; the non-lawmaker appointees would have been evenly split between the two parties, increasing the chances of a partisan schism.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1536687146693758977

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: June 14, 2022, 08:46:27 AM »
The Democrats wanted to give the GOP the rope to hang themselves and shockingly this is one of the few times where they outfoxed the GOP. The moment put Jim Jordan on it all overtures were practically over. Jordan being the big one as a no go upfront as he was involved with January 6th where he stated as the Insurrection started..."We have to protect the ladies...where Cheney slapped his hand and said YOU CAUSED THIS".

That being said McCarthy was an absolute idiot for not allowing the other 3 (also said no go to Jim Banks) on there. They could have ran so much interference or whataboutisms trying to turn it into a Hunter Biden conversation. They have no clue what is coming  and it's causing their messaging to be all over the place.

It's also why the GOP is demanding an investigation into the investigation of the January 6th Insurrection. They want to rewrite it saying it was really Hunter Biden and the plans were on Hillary's emails or some crazy conspiracy theory crap the idiots will eat up.

Yeah, this is kind of WTF in hindsight. Weird for dems to trust pubs and weird for pubs to cede ability to obstruct.

Democrats hungered for a commission in the vaunted 9/11 model — resolutely bipartisan and largely unanimous.
Their design was so emphatically collaborative that it would have given the recalcitrant Republicans extensive control over the investigation: Republican cooperation was required to issue each subpoena; the commission’s final report was due not later than the last day of 2021, well before the midterms; the non-lawmaker appointees would have been evenly split between the two parties, increasing the chances of a partisan schism.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1536687146693758977
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 08:49:42 AM by turnbull »

Online Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: June 14, 2022, 08:56:27 AM »

I'm not sure what you mean by he believes this crap. Republicans and Republican voters got tax cuts and judges that are most likely going to overturn Roe v Wade. Trump got an opportunity to take in some money. I don't think either of them are disappointed.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: June 14, 2022, 09:03:00 AM »
as a republican I'm disappointed about a lot of that (not tax cuts tho)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: June 14, 2022, 09:06:05 AM »
I was pretty disappointed in not getting a tax cut.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: June 14, 2022, 09:12:46 AM »
First of all, I'll note that @turnbull never shows up in any thread to talk about #blueanon or the mentally incapacitated war mongering racist President that blames everything on Putin that sadly sits in the Oval Office now.  I digress. 

There's no crazy conspiracy theories.  Just some pretty basic questions that Herr Garland et. al. continually refuse to answer or respond to.

We saw how it played out in Michigan (where defense counsel alleged as many as 12 plus FBI informants were involved  :lol:), so that's probably why Herr Garland and company aren't answering any similar questions about who was in the crowd on 1/6.  There's video and photographic evidence of multiple people engaging in activity that got other people arrested, yet those individuals either were on the FBI most wanted and then quietly dropped off, or were never even investigated or pursued by the FBI at all.

People are asking about them, and Herr Garland and the DOJ refuses to answer.

Pelosi/Schiff DeflectoTheater is designed to get the simple brained thinking about one thing, and not thinking about the crap show that is in the White House right now.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: June 14, 2022, 10:58:21 AM »
Because I'm not crazy, and have another to spew another crazy conspiracy theory to explain why the last conspiracy theory didn't work.  I live a pretty good life here in reality. I'm sure you're going to have another weaponized unreality comment about whatever...it's why I just ignore you overall because at some point if you're just going to say stuff like the Durham is coming (lol) or that Capitol Attack was Antifa (as they're carrying Trump flags) stuff that is verifiably untrue...you either know what you're saying is untrue and doubling down which is sad....or you don't know which is worse.  However, either of those scenarios mean I don't need to waste my time.
First of all, I'll note that @turnbull never shows up in any thread to talk about #blueanon or the mentally incapacitated war mongering racist President that blames everything on Putin that sadly sits in the Oval Office now.  I digress. 

There's no crazy conspiracy theories.  Just some pretty basic questions that Herr Garland et. al. continually refuse to answer or respond to.

We saw how it played out in Michigan (where defense counsel alleged as many as 12 plus FBI informants were involved  :lol:), so that's probably why Herr Garland and company aren't answering any similar questions about who was in the crowd on 1/6.  There's video and photographic evidence of multiple people engaging in activity that got other people arrested, yet those individuals either were on the FBI most wanted and then quietly dropped off, or were never even investigated or pursued by the FBI at all.

Pelosi/Schiff DeflectoTheater is designed to get the simple brained thinking about one thing, and not thinking about the crap show that is in the White House right now.

Online Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: June 14, 2022, 11:14:57 AM »
I was pretty disappointed in not getting a tax cut.

I've never pegged you as a Republican.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: June 14, 2022, 01:46:20 PM »
Because I'm not crazy, and have another to spew another crazy conspiracy theory to explain why the last conspiracy theory didn't work.  I live a pretty good life here in reality. I'm sure you're going to have another weaponized unreality comment about whatever...it's why I just ignore you overall because at some point if you're just going to say stuff like the Durham is coming (lol) or that Capitol Attack was Antifa (as they're carrying Trump flags) stuff that is verifiably untrue...you either know what you're saying is untrue and doubling down which is sad....or you don't know which is worse.  However, either of those scenarios mean I don't need to waste my time.

:lol: :lol:  There's little doubt you were all in on Trump Russian COLUSION, and will parrot any and all conspiracies that people like Adam Schiff tell you to believe.   For example Adam "I have evidence of Trump-Russian COLUSION" Schiff, Cheney and the 1/6 committee chair penned a letter awhile back accusing Barry Loudermilk of running a recon mission on 1/5 in the Capital.    Here's what Capital Police Chief in a letter to Rep Rodbey Davis had to say:  There is no evidence that Representative Loudermilk entered the U.S. Capitol with this group on January 5, 2021 . . . We train our officers on being alert for people conducting surveillance or reconnaissance, and we do not consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious

But that doesn't matter, because your #blueanon leaders have put this false story out there and there's little doubt that a good #bluueanon parrot boy like you already has that false narrative chiseled in your mind and your telling all of your friends about it.

Relative the Durham, Sussmann was acquitted on a single count of lying to the FBI.   I will be happy to walk you through what was testified to under oath during that trial, this is the 2nd time I've offered to that, but you won't take me up on it.

The only thing you have is to call something you don't like a conspiracy, which is what low IQ #blueanon always does.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: June 14, 2022, 05:28:24 PM »