Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 130127 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2325 on: June 12, 2022, 07:27:45 PM »
Holy crap! The left will do anything to deflect what’s going on right now. Bravo, seriously, bravo!

Remember that time you lied about voting for Biden but instead just didn't vote? Good times.  :ROFL:
You guys peer pressured in voting for the worst president oat because if you vote right you’re a homophobic racist that hates everyone. Guess what, that plan flopped. Try again Queen bees :ROFL:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: June 12, 2022, 07:29:07 PM »
Holy crap! The left will do anything to deflect what’s going on right now. Bravo, seriously, bravo!

Not intended to deflect.

Record economic contraction in 2020 is not exactly humming.

I agree that inflation is an issue.

What is the Republican plan to address it?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: June 12, 2022, 07:32:02 PM »
LN, you know as well as Wacks that the GOP doesn’t have a plan, a position, or a policy they want to implement. They just want the inflation to get bad so they win the midterms.

We are post-policy as a nation.  I mean, the GOP has literally already announced that they won’t be participating in presidential debates this next go round. If you don’t have something good to say, don’t say anything at all.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: June 12, 2022, 07:33:04 PM »
I bet they wouldn’t give away 44 bill of hard earned tax dollars to Ukraine and not run on lies like canceling student loan debt, but who knows. It can’t get any worse than it is now. Easy layup nom. Go red, white, and blue!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: June 12, 2022, 07:35:00 PM »

Remember that time you lied about voting for Biden but instead just didn't vote? Good times.  :ROFL:
You guys peer pressured in voting for the worst president oat because if you vote right you’re a homophobic racist that hates everyone. Guess what, that plan flopped. Try again Queen bees :ROFL:

So, you accuse me of being a sellout for evolving my views on civic matters, yet you lied about voting for Biden for board cred? A pat on the back? Make up your mind. Actually, just open your mind.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: June 12, 2022, 07:35:43 PM »
LN, you know as well as Wacks that the GOP doesn’t have a plan, a position, or a policy they want to implement. They just want the inflation to get bad so they win the midterms.

We are post-policy as a nation.  I mean, the GOP has literally already announced that they won’t be participating in presidential debates this next go round. If you don’t have something good to say, don’t say anything at all.

Remember when Republicans ran on the platform of repealing and replacing Obamacare, and then they controlled both houses and the presidency and couldn’t figure out anything to do at all?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: June 12, 2022, 07:36:22 PM »

Blocking Trump on Twitter really backfired on them. They might have something to fall back on. All they need to do is show a PowerPoint of how god awful we’ve turned since 2020 and not say a thing. Do a couple of interviews with manual workers paying $5 at the pump for their $15 a dollar an hour job and they win in a landslide. Turns out going woke is really going broke.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: June 12, 2022, 07:41:05 PM »

So, you accuse me of being a sellout for evolving my views on civic matters, yet you lied about voting for Biden for board cred? A pat on the back? Make up your mind. Actually, just open your mind.
You “evolved your views” in less than a 2 year span. You’re living in the worst economic environment of your entire life, but won’t poke faults at your new party. I get it, being a single narcissist is a blast, I remember living that part, but you’re like one of 5% these days that says eff getting married, eff kids, and eff Christ! Such growth tho!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 12, 2022, 07:44:32 PM »
I bet they wouldn’t give away 44 bill of hard earned tax dollars to Ukraine and not run on lies like canceling student loan debt, but who knows. It can’t get any worse than it is now. Easy layup nom. Go red, white, and blue!

The Ukraine spending passed 454-68 across both houses.

Not exactly a partisan issue

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 12, 2022, 07:45:42 PM »

You “evolved your views” in less than a 2 year span. You’re living in the worst economic environment of your entire life, but won’t poke faults at your new party. I get it, being a single narcissist is a blast, I remember living that part, but you’re like one of 5% these days that says eff getting married, eff kids, and eff Christ! Such growth tho!

How is work going?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 12, 2022, 07:46:52 PM »

When I graduated undergrad was worse. I have excellent prospects right now. It's interesting that you get being a narcissist, though. You really need to stop projecting, Wackster. I don't care if people want to get married, have kids, or worship their higher power.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 12, 2022, 07:51:54 PM »

also it's by far the best use of our money.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: June 12, 2022, 07:57:47 PM »

also it's by far the best use of our money.
Obviously. Struggled mental health vets at home don’t need it.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 12, 2022, 07:59:36 PM »
If inflation was driven by Stimmies then Trump sent out more than Biden and wanted to send more than he did (was also nice enough to put his name on the check).

If the issue is support for Ukraine well that has been a bipartisan effort and the blame truly falls on Putin.

just for context, so people aren't confused into thinking these are equivalent.  the money spent on covid relief was about 100x the money spent on ukraine.

and a lot of the funds allocated for ukraine isn't really being spent, at least not in a real sense that would contribute to inflation.  it's (the military part) equipment we've already bought and that has already been produced.  some is old stuff that we were almost certainly going to retire, so it's basically free and some is stuff that will need to be replaced, but that will be in the future and doesn't immediately contribute to inflation in any way.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: June 12, 2022, 08:05:03 PM »
Obviously. Struggled mental health vets at home don’t need it.

if any legislator ever cites military assistance to ukraine as a reason they can't vote to expand mental health care options for veterans, feel free to @ me.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: June 12, 2022, 08:12:34 PM »
So like, $100 per person to the Ukraine?
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: June 12, 2022, 08:18:46 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 12, 2022, 08:23:12 PM »
If inflation was driven by Stimmies then Trump sent out more than Biden and wanted to send more than he did (was also nice enough to put his name on the check).

If the issue is support for Ukraine well that has been a bipartisan effort and the blame truly falls on Putin.

just for context, so people aren't confused into thinking these are equivalent.  the money spent on covid relief was about 100x the money spent on ukraine.

and a lot of the funds allocated for ukraine isn't really being spent, at least not in a real sense that would contribute to inflation.  it's (the military part) equipment we've already bought and that has already been produced.  some is old stuff that we were almost certainly going to retire, so it's basically free and some is stuff that will need to be replaced, but that will be in the future and doesn't immediately contribute to inflation in any way.
So we’re barely spending 44 bill to help them? Thank god!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 12, 2022, 08:40:39 PM »
This is the ball tazing thread and I hold that sacred.  there are multiple other threads to cry in.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: June 12, 2022, 08:44:09 PM »
The officially coordinated GOP response to the committee hearings is shitposting about inflation. For real.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: June 12, 2022, 08:56:27 PM »
I see where LN gets his talking points now:

https://twitter.com/sruhle/status/1536116962148896769?s=21&t=ZOw4busFbWbAZe2efoahdg

I mean it really is a sensible question more than a talking point

Also I am sad to hear that you are doing so poorly I hope work improves

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 12, 2022, 09:20:09 PM »
This diamond is closed, kickball has been moved to the Biden or LOL democrats diamonds

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 12, 2022, 10:05:04 PM »
Really looking forward to voting Biden out now. No matter the cause.  :love:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: June 12, 2022, 10:09:25 PM »
You just can’t rub shoulders these days with dedicated Dems who voted for the worst ranking president oat and think you’ll walk away cleanly. Just not possible. They hate EVERYONE!