Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60232 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax lapping up Chris Rufo content on affinity groups. Picture my surprise.

I remember dax denying he knew who rufo is when I linked him saying he was lying about BLM because he knows conservatives are dumb enough to fall for it
Hey MIR remembered something. It’s a miracle!

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Dax if you want to switch things up and use WOKEadoo instead of/as well as whackadoo i wasn't planning to trademark it, you have my permission (i think they're mostly interchangeable)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Woke is highly triggering to #blueanon and gets them (you) very very  :curse: :curse: :curse:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
what does woke mean to you?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
what does woke mean to you?

I don't really think along the lines of "woke" I think along the lines of complete whackadoos or lunatics.

#blueanon is a fabulous study.

#blueanon:  The fascists they warned us about

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ragequitter

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The accounts were identified by Reset, a London-based nonprofit that studies social media’s impact on democracy, and shared with The Associated Press. Felix Kartte, a senior advisor at Reset, said the report’s findings indicate Twitter is allowing Russia to use its platform like a bullhorn

Reset - Funded by BAE and Lockheed Martin

#blueanonneocon is just the most  :lol: :lol: :lol: thing

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-train-derailment-russia-disinformation-twitter-musk-49af27699727d6f4157a5d6d5f35819b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_source=Twitter

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You're too dumb to know what's best for your children . . .

https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1637837968462282754?s=20

Lydia Glaize . . . private school advocate . . . for her kids   :thumbsup:

. . . but some are more equal than others

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
dax, maybe its just me (its probably just me) but imho if you have a group of people making demands about how an institution is being run, that it's fair to take a critical examination of the education level of those making the demands.

Like if I just marched into Army and started trying to tell them how to run the unit my kid is in, i think it would be fair for them to say "hmm, BAC it says here you have no armed forces experience whatsoever"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax, maybe its just me (its probably just me) but imho if you have a group of people making demands about how an institution is being run, that it's fair to take a critical examination of the education level of those making the demands.

Like if I just marched into Army and started trying to tell them how to run the unit my kid is in, i think it would be fair for them to say "hmm, BAC it says here you have no armed forces experience whatsoever"

I have no earthly idea what that has to do with a legislator telling parents they're too stupid to decide where they should send their kids to school.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You should have let him cook, he was absolutely on his way to a double digit run.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only we can fill up thread after thread, page after page . . . MIR on behalf #blueanongE (again)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I sure did, and it's complete lunacy.

Imagine living a life where generic memes and gifs are triggering because of skin color

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Imagine living a life where generic memes and gifs are triggering because of skin color

Oh, okay. So this is a classic case of a white man telling a black guy what he's allowed to take offense to. The white man isn't obligated to listen to and consider the points that the black man are trying to make, doesn't matter, invalid because the all knowing white man gets to be the final judge and jury on what everyone should be offended by.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/us/digital-blackface-social-media-explainer-blake-cec/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-03-26T11%3A59%3A59&utm_source=twCNN

Did you read the article?
I thought the crying Jordan meme being mentioned was a bit much. But I was reminded of the Trailblazers sharing a video of their social media team and there wasn't a single black person and it wasn't a great look.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh, okay. So this is a classic case of a white man telling a black guy what he's allowed to take offense to. The white man isn't obligated to listen to and consider the points that the black man are trying to make, doesn't matter, invalid because the all knowing white man gets to be the final judge and jury on what everyone should be offended by.

Have you lost your mind? That article has been universally mocked by all races and religions.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No one is telling anyone what they can or can't take offense to . . . but when it's ridiculous it will be pointed out and discussed.

The firewalls you have built around your people (your words) are ridiculous. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/us/digital-blackface-social-media-explainer-blake-cec/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-03-26T11%3A59%3A59&utm_source=twCNN

I thought the crying Jordan meme being mentioned was a bit much. But I was reminded of the Trailblazers sharing a video of their social media team and there wasn't a single black person and it wasn't a great look.

I thought using the crying Jordan meme and the Tyra Banks meme were excessive and silly. In fact he shouldn't have illustrated any meme outside of the one that was pictured in the lede. By pointing out all these different memes all he did was give people like _33 a reason to completely ignore the larger point and nitpick the actual memes he used to make the point. There is absolutely positively no doubt that there are some people who use memes like the Sweet Brown one as a means of mockery because it confirms the big lip, watermelon eating coonery that has been portrayed for black people for 100 years. There are many black people who cringe when someone like Sweet Brown gets notoriety for this very reason. Not that the conversation would ever happen in mixed company anyway, but pointing out individual memes robbed us of having it. People get to use the crutch of "it's been mocked by all races and religions" instead of taking about the actual point.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

I thought using the crying Jordan meme and the Tyra Banks meme were excessive and silly. In fact he shouldn't have illustrated any meme outside of the one that was pictured in the lede. By pointing out all these different memes all he did was give people like _33 a reason to completely ignore the larger point and nitpick the actual memes he used to make the point. There is absolutely positively no doubt that there are some people who use memes like the Sweet Brown one as a means of mockery because it confirms the big lip, watermelon eating coonery that has been portrayed for black people for 100 years. There are many black people who cringe when someone like Sweet Brown gets notoriety for this very reason. Not that the conversation would ever happen in mixed company anyway, but pointing out individual memes robbed us of having it. People get to use the crutch of "it's been mocked by all races and religions" instead of taking about the actual point.

true and I think the cnn article missed the point of how much of the social media "voice" that becomes prevalent generally evolves from Black Twitter which is a much bigger problem IMO than the tyra banks meme. (I didn't read the teen vogue piece)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Africom Commander praises and lauds the US military engagement and training of military dictators in Africa and cRusty and MIR are breaking down Teen Vogue and projecting what they believe other people are thinking when the use a meme or a gif on the Internet.

#pinnaclefirstworldproblems

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I can't believe we were robbed of the conversation about which memes are digital blackface. Is this parody?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Africom Commander praises and lauds the US military engagement and training of military dictators in Africa and cRusty and MIR are breaking down Teen Vogue and projecting what they believe other people are thinking when the use a meme or a gif on the Internet.

#pinnaclefirstworldproblems

:ROFL: you posted the article