Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 62084 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
slowdug and Deflectobot.7 are  :blush: :blush: again

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dug not getting it is SOP

Imagine one moment your movement is constantly attempting to spin the success of President Ensure, only to have a thought leader for your movement paint the entire scene in our country as hell on earth.

Now the movement is relegated to calling a person they fully supported a crazy person.

It's both  :frown: and  :lol:

well I am in complete agreeme3nt with you.  lorenz is doing some performance art.  Life in America is kicking tons of ass right now

If "kicking tons of ass" is the return to normal life after #blueanon lunatics worked hard every moment they could to delay the return to normalcy, and certain sectors having plenty of job openings to potentially alleviate some of the concerns with the massive layoffs in big tech (and now finance), the decline in full time jobs, the massive decline in full time job growth and the massive increase in people with more than one job . . . then I suppose it's a little victory.

But again, we have a #blueanon thought leader telling her hundreds of thousands of followers that Joe Biden's America absolutely sucks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Dug not getting it is SOP

Imagine one moment your movement is constantly attempting to spin the success of President Ensure, only to have a thought leader for your movement paint the entire scene in our country as hell on earth.

Now the movement is relegated to calling a person they fully supported a crazy person.

It's both  :frown: and  :lol:

well I am in complete agreeme3nt with you.  lorenz is doing some performance art.  Life in America is kicking tons of ass right now

If "kicking tons of ass" is the return to normal life after #blueanon lunatics worked hard every moment they could to delay the return to normalcy, and certain sectors having plenty of job openings to potentially alleviate some of the concerns with the massive layoffs in big tech (and now finance), the decline in full time jobs, the massive decline in full time job growth and the massive increase in people with more than one job . . . then I suppose it's a little victory.

But again, we have a #blueanon thought leader telling her hundreds of thousands of followers that Joe Biden's America absolutely sucks.

dang, that reads like a taylor lorenz tweet.  did you cut and paste?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax and Taylor Lorenz, two peas in a pod
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So much  :bawl: :bawl:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
On International Women's Day cis-gendered females got sent to the back of the bus with zeal and verve.

Bravo Biden Administration!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I looked at your homework assignments and it looks like you've got a lot of algebra homework . . . . oh, and don't forget that sexual fantasy, Mr. Wilson wants two full paragraphs!!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A deadline of 2 months to write 2 paragraphs is ridiculous.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
A deadline of 2 months to write 2 paragraphs is ridiculous.

what grade is that?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As an extremely privileged former white child, I am proud to say that my white parents let me do whatever TF I wanted, and they never challenged any of my lifestyle choices, style choices and decisions. 

From the summit of first world problems, I give you (once again), Colin Kaepernick

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/9/colin-kaepernick-accuses-white-adoptive-parents-ra/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
that has clay travis absolutely enraged

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'll have to take it from one of the resident Clay Travis watchers.

For all things: Incel, Qanon, MAGA, Clay Travis and many points beyond . . . it's #blueanongE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

For all things: Incel, Qanon, MAGA, Clay Travis and many points beyond . . . it's #blueanongE

You really should follow him on twitter.  He covers all the stuff old idiots who haven't had sex (with a woman) in a year love to get enraged about.  He is usually a few months or years behind, he is still screaming about masks, but it provide very butthurt content

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You really should follow him on twitter.  He covers all the stuff old idiots who haven't had sex (with a woman) in a year love to get enraged about.  He is usually a few months or years behind, he is still screaming about masks, but it provide very butthurt content

Excellent deflection #slowdug.

When a #blueanon (your movement) favorite once again gets all  :curse: :curse: because his parents, who rescued him, adopted him, put him in the best possible circumstances and loved him as their own . . . only to have the dude turn around and have a meltdown because mommy and daddy didn't want him to have a certain hairstyle.  A discussion that has happened in millions of homes across the world for generations . . . the big #blueanon pinnacle first world living baby starts  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: in typical #blueanon fashion and very publicly accuses his parents of . . . racism.  1000% #onbrand  :thumbsup:

Then tries to profit off of his  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: claims.

#slowdug's response . . . bring up Clay Travis  :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I just can’t get that upset and scared about CK anymore.  He hasn’t seen the field in a decade.

I’m sure he’s glad you follow his career closely.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Texags too

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just can’t get that upset and scared about CK anymore.  He hasn’t seen the field in a decade.

I'm just glad it's so easy to #trigger you.  Lots of people follow Kaps current career and sadly in true #blueanon form he's thrown his parents under the bus and accused them of being racists because they had the audacity to act like millions upon millions of parents in this world and assuredly did so out of a place of love and concern. 

This is #onbrand #blueanon behavior from the tippy top of first world problems.  I am not the least bit surprised you're stepping in to defend it, and thanks for that anecdote about how you don't follow Kap.  :thumbsup:

The  :lol: :lol: :lol: is that Kap knows that he has an opportunity to make bank because tens of thousands of #blueanon derps are going to eat this up.  Props to Kap for being an alpha grifter.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

I'm just glad it's so easy to #trigger you.  Lots of people follow Kaps current career and sadly in true #blueanon form he's thrown his parents under the bus and accused them of being racists because they had the audacity to act like millions upon millions of parents in this world and assuredly did so out of a place of love and concern. 

This is #onbrand #blueanon behavior from the tippy top of first world problems.  I am not the least bit surprised you're stepping in to defend it, and thanks for that anecdote about how you don't follow Kap.  :thumbsup:

The  :lol: :lol: :lol: is that Kap knows that he has an opportunity to make bank because tens of thousands of #blueanon derps are going to eat this up.  Props to Kap for being an alpha grifter.

Out of brain enraged. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m embarrassed that a #blueanon hero is embarrassing the movement again, so I’ll play the Clay Travis card . . . #slowdug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
#ripdax'sdog  #riphiscoffeetable

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.tapinto.net/towns/newark/sections/government/articles/oops-newark-duped-in-bogus-deal-with-fake-sister-city

https://gov.shrikailasa.org/briefings-statements/the-united-states-of-america-signs-bilateral-agreement-with-the-united-states-of-kailasa/

the Newark stunt illustrates how easy it is for groups to manipulate municipal and state bodies (in the U.S.), and take advantage of their lack of international sophistication to unwittingly make them appear to confer legitimacy (on unworthy groups).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#ripdax'sdog  #riphiscoffeetable

I don't like the way this is going, and I'm embarrassed for my movement, I need to bring up . . . Clay Travis.  #slowdug aka #deflectodug  :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
travis is the most famous maga voice outside of kid rock and wohl.  it's impossible to deny that without sounding old and impotent

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nothing more impotent then getting  :blush: :blush: and then getting  :curse: :curse: because you realize (again) that your movement is full of lunatics, and thus you have to go into immediate #deflectodug mode

#onbrand and  :lol: