Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 63239 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Africom Commander praises and lauds the US military engagement and training of military dictators in Africa and cRusty and MIR are breaking down Teen Vogue and projecting what they believe other people are thinking when the use a meme or a gif on the Internet.

#pinnaclefirstworldproblems

:ROFL: you posted the article

Because it was a lunatic, saying idiotic things and it's perfectly appropriate for the life and times of #blueanon thread.

This from a heart of the cracker belt living pinnacle first worlder who still thinks it's 1953 in America

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/us/digital-blackface-social-media-explainer-blake-cec/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-03-26T11%3A59%3A59&utm_source=twCNN

Did you read the article?
I thought the crying Jordan meme being mentioned was a bit much. But I was reminded of the Trailblazers sharing a video of their social media team and there wasn't a single black person and it wasn't a great look.

I thought using the crying Jordan meme and the Tyra Banks meme were excessive and silly. In fact he shouldn't have illustrated any meme outside of the one that was pictured in the lede. By pointing out all these different memes all he did was give people like _33 a reason to completely ignore the larger point and nitpick the actual memes he used to make the point. There is absolutely positively no doubt that there are some people who use memes like the Sweet Brown one as a means of mockery because it confirms the big lip, watermelon eating coonery that has been portrayed for black people for 100 years. There are many black people who cringe when someone like Sweet Brown gets notoriety for this very reason. Not that the conversation would ever happen in mixed company anyway, but pointing out individual memes robbed us of having it. People get to use the crutch of "it's been mocked by all races and religions" instead of taking about the actual point.

I can't believe we were robbed of the conversation about which memes are digital blackface. Is this parody?

Work on your reading comprehension, then we can discuss what's parody and what's not. Every time you wander over here you get out of your depth. Your lane is acting like you're above the discourse on this board, your inability to engage is not the least bit surprising.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Africom Commander praises and lauds the US military engagement and training of military dictators in Africa and cRusty and MIR are breaking down Teen Vogue and projecting what they believe other people are thinking when the use a meme or a gif on the Internet.

Because it was a lunatic, saying idiotic things and it's perfectly appropriate for the life and times of #blueanon thread.

This from a heart of the cracker belt living pinnacle first worlder who still thinks it's 1953 in America

So only you can talk about it, rusty and I have to talk about Africans? Anything else, massa?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Dax, isn't one of your pit peeves when people don't respond to your posts with direct discussion of the point you're making?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dax, isn't one of your pit peeves when people don't respond to your posts with direct discussion of the point you're making?
Clearly he thinks I'm not allowed

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At least 3 things gE'rs can't do in response to a dax post:

1) mention anything other than the thing he's talking about (assuming you can ascertain it)
2) disagree with him
3) agree with him

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

So only you can talk about it, rusty and I have to talk about Africans? Anything else, massa?

You can talk about it all you want, just don't be surprised when people react and think it's lunacy.

If our intelligence agencies aren't already aware.

Please let them know the types of propaganda that have brainwashed you into thinking that the majority of Internet users who post a meme of (for example) Sweet Brown do so with malicious and racist intent and NOT because the tag line and expression represents how they themselves feel about a particular matter or situation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

1) mention anything other than the thing he's talking about (assuming you can ascertain it)
2) disagree with him
3) agree with him

The givens of #blueanongE responding to me (one or several apply)

1.  Full deflection -  Attempt to change the subject

2.  Embarrassed - Invoke common ground - Deflect - Attempt to change the subject

3.  Strawman/men

4.  Throw the race card - use this one repeatedly if Dax responds

5.  Prove that you're a brainwashed lunatic

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
(revised)

DAXAMPLES: Full deflection -  Attempt to change the subject; Strawman/men; Throw the race card - use this one repeatedly if Dax responds

2) disagree with him

DAXAMPLE: Prove that you're a brainwashed lunatic

3) agree with him

DAXAMPLE: Embarrassed - Invoke common ground - Deflect - Attempt to change the subject

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is because I continue to rightfully call you a complete weirdo, isn't it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Transphobe(phobe)- Catch all definition for anyone who disagrees with a Transperson/LGBTQ/#blueanon community on any subject . . . transphobe, see also:  Genocide

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
The right thing to do would be accept her resignation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When you convince the easily manipulated there’s a “genocide” being committed against them.

https://twitter.com/olilondontv/status/1641509525797625876?s=46&t=8LFi4v4wWdQ943OQeWeVww

The right to genital mutilation of minors shall not go unfettered!   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How it started . . .

How it's going . . .

“We are in the midst of an unprecedented police staffing shortage… drug dealers have become increasingly aggressive... Violence and shootings surround these brazen open-air drug dealing scenes.”  

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, in Sacramento. Gav "French Laundry for me but not for thee" Newsom is being a clown . . . again

https://www.kcra.com/article/california-newsom-launches-campaign-to-fight-gop-policies-in-other-states/43471508#

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man it was so good to . . . 

I will say this, the way #blueanongE sticks together and stands up for each other is so adorable, it kind of gets you right in the feels (pounds heart).  Just #blueanongE bro's bro'ing, never letting any self perceived slight of #blueanon thought and political leaders get passed them, it's so beautiful man!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile