Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60244 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's just so very nuanced you guys, and still  :curse: :curse: :curse: about 2016 and Russia-Russia-Russia . . . 7 years later #smdh

Translation - If you are not in total lockstep with my dogma then I as an elected represented of the people will not listen to you and you do not deserve to be heard. 

These are the life and times of #blueanon

https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/status/1634683968447471617?s=20

Everything I don't like is:  Russians, Russian disinformation, Russian misinformation, racist, Nazi's, fascists, Clay Travis or all the previously mentioned. . . #blueanon

You can't question us . . . #blueanon political leaders

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Nothing more impotent then getting  :blush: :blush: and then getting  :curse: :curse: because you realize (again) that your movement is full of lunatics, and thus you have to go into immediate #deflectodug mode

#onbrand and  :lol:

The projection, chef's kiss
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
For the most part, people speaking about movements (both identifying as being part of or accusing others of being part of) are lunatics.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nothing more impotent then getting  :blush: :blush: and then getting  :curse: :curse: because you realize (again) that your movement is full of lunatics, and thus you have to go into immediate #deflectodug mode

The projection, chef's kiss

StalkerBot.7 is always going to step up and defend the deployment of DeflectoCon Theater when it gets embarrassing for #blueanon (which is perpetual)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
For the most part, people speaking about movements (both identifying as being part of or accusing others of being part of) are lunatics.

:lol: :lol:  We're centrists . . . but constantly espouse a single lane political dogma, and then attempt to invoke common ground when we want the conversation to stop because we're  :blush: and  :curse:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

You don't need to admit the old/impotent thing outright.  but you did

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
But, but  :curse: :curse: . . . Clay Travis!!!  #slowdug   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Do you hate clay travis so much because he is a stupid failure or because he has gigantic man grazonkas?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you hate clay travis so much because he is a stupid failure or because he has gigantic man grazonkas?

I don't pay that much attention to Clay Travis, you do, so I just rely on you for all my Clay Travis news.

Since you guys are super weird and have extremely low self esteem, I know you'll look, and yes I do follow him on Twitter along with lots of other people.  I know you guys get confused by social media and think that if you follow somebody you agree with everything they do and say.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

I don't pay that much attention to Clay Travis, you do, so I just rely on you for all my Clay Travis news.

Since you guys are super weird and have extremely low self esteem, I know you'll look, and yes I do follow him on Twitter along with lots of other people.  I know you guys get confused by social media and think that if you follow somebody you agree with everything they do and say.   :thumbsup:

So the latest clay is his show with some other idiot has horrible ratings, he gets dunked on for super old takes pretty frequently and there is a large contingent who points out he has what have to be 34D knockers.

Also, he still screams that he won't be masked even though literally no one has told him he has to.  I suspect he just does that to get the attention of super old losers

I will give you updates it is super easy to read what he puts out because he writes it for very dumb morons i.e. his customers

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
also, he is notoriously bad at sports betting.  I think he has stopped making picks but when he did he was a laughable idiot at it.  Could be his huge pair of bombs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thanks for that #dug, but that's still not going to stop us normal and sane people from shaking our damn head at people like Kap.  At multi-millionaire #blueanoner living in the penthouse of first world problems, yet is still trying to profit by claiming his loving white parents were racist . . . because gasp, they were concerned about their child's choice of hairstyles!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Yes dax, you are normal and sane :Keke:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
dax since you are admittedly pretty ambivalent toward Clay Travis have you considered unfollowing him? It costs you nothing but a moment of your time, and honestly since you aren't getting any benefit from following him it seems like you could silence blueanongE by taking away that low hanging fruit, let me know what you think!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes dax, you are normal and sane :Keke:

Following someone around and replying, commenting on, or bringing them up continuously on this blog is extremely normal . . .

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Thanks for that #dug, but that's still not going to stop us normal and sane people from shaking our damn head at people like Kap.  At multi-millionaire #blueanoner living in the penthouse of first world problems, yet is still trying to profit by claiming his loving white parents were racist . . . because gasp, they were concerned about their child's choice of hairstyles!

I understand you will always be acutely interested in Kapernick.  I was just letting you know that Kap also enrages guys who cannot find a gym with a map i.e. maga

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I understand you will always be acutely interested in Kapernick.  I was just letting you know that Kap also enrages guys who cannot find a gym with a map i.e. maga

I also fully understand that you will always step up for a  :bawl: :bawl: pinnacle first world problem having #blueanoner (which must be exhausting given the ubiquity and relentless pace of  :bawl: #blueanoners) seeking to profit off of his loving parents for their alleged misdeeds over a . . . haircut/style, and you do an excellent job of keeping me informed on all things Clay Travis.   :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Imagine believing this. Imagine seeing giant mushroom clouds of toxic black smoke and then claiming any discussion of it was Russian propaganda.

Imagine then having the usuals step up to blame Trump policies and roll out old videos of unrelated privately owned railroad tracks and attributing it to Trump era policies (to then being fact checked and making it understood that Trump era policies had nothing to do with any of it).

Ladies and gentlemen - This is the life and times of #blueanon

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracne: A whataboutist deflectobot

Robin DiAngelo aka The white upper middle/upper class #blueanoner always steppin in to help out

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax lapping up Chris Rufo content on affinity groups. Picture my surprise.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Left:  Still  :curse: :curse: :curse: about 2016 #blueanon political leaders seeking a prison term.  Likely out of embarrassment knowing worm brained #blueanoners texted  #easilymanipulated #giantderps

Right:  Just a silly silly #blueanon comedian making a silly silly joke

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax lapping up Chris Rufo content on affinity groups. Picture my surprise.

I remember dax denying he knew who rufo is when I linked him saying he was lying about BLM because he knows conservatives are dumb enough to fall for it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When they don’t like the content (which is always). This time the upper middle/upper class #blueanoner showing up (as usual) to “guide” the completely helpless POC. 

blueanongE goes into embarrassed mode (as usual) and only wants to talk about who pointed out the pinnacle first world upper crust #blueanon cracker and their whackadooness.

1000% on brand

#deflectocon theater