Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314044 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #8000 on: August 02, 2023, 10:55:50 PM »
If he was, and alliteration was a priority,  he should've gone pedo paul or much better at any point in time, something like juvie-loving joe.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8001 on: August 02, 2023, 10:57:26 PM »
when you say "pedo pete" you are talking about Joe Biden dax? lmao wtf dude

Yes, Hunter aka Joe's kid calls his dad (Joe) Pedo Pete, thanks for re-affirming that.  :thumbsup:

#fingeronthepulsethatstevedave

I just remind myself that I'm talking to derps who giggle repeatedly over tazed balls and Tiny D.

you use joe biden's kid's derogatory phone name for joe biden to talk about joe biden on the internet to people who have no clue what you're talking about. think about that dax. this is the life path you've chosen.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8002 on: August 02, 2023, 10:57:51 PM »
If he was, and alliteration was a priority,  he should've gone pedo paul or much better at any point in time, something like juvie-loving joe.
\

The best thing about all of those is that if I called Joe by any of those names, then #blueanongE would have been  :curse: about that.

Like I always say, #blueanongE is not going to stand around and let anyone say mean things about their guy juvie-loving joe Pedo Pete

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: August 02, 2023, 10:59:34 PM »
when you say "pedo pete" you are talking about Joe Biden dax? lmao wtf dude

Yes, Hunter aka Joe's kid calls his dad (Joe) Pedo Pete, thanks for re-affirming that.  :thumbsup:

#fingeronthepulsethatstevedave

I just remind myself that I'm talking to derps who giggle repeatedly over tazed balls and Tiny D.

you use joe biden's kid's derogatory phone name for joe biden to talk about joe biden on the internet to people who have no clue what you're talking about. think about that dax. this is the life path you've chosen.

It's not at all my fault that the most elite not knower on this blog didn't know that Hunter's Icloud was hacked and that he had saved recorded phone calls with his dad under the title naming convention of "Pedo Pete". 

I can assure you, that if this was Don Jr and Don Sr, you and the rest of #blueanongE would have set the current server on fire at a similar revelation.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: August 02, 2023, 11:03:11 PM »
Because mostly of us aren’t complete creeper weirdos that obsess over this kind of obscure thing.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: August 02, 2023, 11:04:51 PM »
Because mostly of us aren’t complete creeper weirdos that obsess over this kind of obscure thing.

Yes, the dudes that cling to TexAgs all day are not creeper weirdos.   :lol: :lol: :lol: and neither is the complete psycho who blew out of here about 2 years ago saying he just couldn't mentally handle this blog anymore, and then shows back up and spends about 60% his time stalking me around.  :thumbsup:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8006 on: August 02, 2023, 11:05:10 PM »
\

The best thing about all of those is that if I called Joe by any of those names, then #blueanongE would have been  :curse: about that.

Like I always say, #blueanongE is not going to stand around and let anyone say mean things about their guy juvie-loving joe Pedo Pete

If you were calling biden pedo paul, most would probably think you were referencing pelosi's husband and pushing that he's gay and that that's synonymous with pedo.

If you'd gone with something juvie and joe, most would shrug at your latest name for an opp.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8007 on: August 02, 2023, 11:09:00 PM »
\

If you were calling biden pedo paul, most would probably think you were referencing pelosi's husband and pushing that he's gay and that that's synonymous with pedo.

If you'd gone with something juvie and joe, most would shrug at your latest name for an opp.

I couldn't bring myself to deviate from official Biden family Icloud file naming convention policy

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8008 on: August 02, 2023, 11:20:25 PM »
From the kid's perspective, pedo pa or pedo pops was right there! Plus synergy with the corn pop thing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8009 on: August 02, 2023, 11:22:24 PM »
I actually thought it was pete davidson based on him constantly dating hotties and how much wacky hated him

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8010 on: August 02, 2023, 11:23:52 PM »
wait pedo pete is the bike faller off'r and not the bike photo op'r?  we seem to have a branding issue here, maybe our pete can settle this

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: August 02, 2023, 11:33:40 PM »
It's a little disappointing to see so many #blueanongE criticizing official The Grifters Biden policy  :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: August 02, 2023, 11:37:33 PM »
It's a little disappointing to see so many #blueanongE criticizing official The Grifters Biden policy  :frown:

I am going to call a moron nickname used only by morons when I see it.  That is why I am a centrist

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8013 on: August 02, 2023, 11:38:03 PM »
Hunter Biden: guilty on one count of shitty nickname-giving and one count of diversion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8014 on: August 02, 2023, 11:44:35 PM »

I get  :curse: :curse: :curse: when I see Pedo Pete

I know  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8015 on: August 02, 2023, 11:45:19 PM »
Hunter Biden: guilty on one count of shitty nickname-giving and one count of diversion.

Didn't the plea deal get mushed? 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: August 03, 2023, 12:04:00 AM »

Needs more bold and bedazzled, colored font. Sad!

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: August 03, 2023, 01:00:35 AM »
Pedo Phil.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: August 03, 2023, 01:40:51 AM »
personally, i think pedo pete is incredibly funny and by far the best thing dax has brought to this board in at least 5-10 years.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: August 03, 2023, 02:37:28 AM »
personally, i think pedo pete is incredibly funny and by far the best thing dax has brought to this board in at least 5-10 years.

Don't encourage him, FFS.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #8020 on: August 03, 2023, 06:22:22 AM »
Doesn’t know the plea deal was mushed, coming up with sub optimal nicknames that couldn’t carry Pedo Pete’s proverbial jock strap, and triggered over mean words.

It was as an onbrand afternoon, evening and over night for #blueanongE

7/7
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 06:39:13 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #8021 on: August 03, 2023, 06:37:51 AM »
Hunters ability to reach out to the VP during business meetings was the “pinnacle of power” . . . Devon “you have to go straight jail so we can silence you” Archer

20 shell companies, numerous foreign and domestic bank accounts, nearly 200 suspicious financial activity reports by a whose who of US banks, tax evasion, failure to register as a representative of foreign interests, a constantly evolving line of excuses and shitty explanations about what Pedo Pete knew, attempts to foist a bullahit plea deal on to the courts (which makes the Trump appointed prosecutor ‘go to’ absolutely hilarious), millions of dollars flowing from Ukraine, Romania and China, hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts from now disappeared and/or convicted Chinese entities, seats in the board as what was described as one of the most corrupt corporations in the world operating in one of the corrupt countries in the world  (featuring a disappeared founding chief executive)

Better find some more indictments for Don Trump

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: August 03, 2023, 09:51:45 AM »
From the GOP House interview investigating Burisma/Ukraine. Another GOP conspiracy theory down in flames. I'm sure those mystery tapes will show up any time despite Comer conceding they might not exist. Don't worry Galaxy Brains I'm sure the next one will get him!!!

https://twitter.com/IanSams46/status/1687100365374980096
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 10:21:24 AM by turnbull »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: August 03, 2023, 10:08:10 AM »
Hunters ability to reach out to the VP during business meetings was the “pinnacle of power” . . . Devon “you have to go straight jail so we can silence you” Archer

20 shell companies, numerous foreign and domestic bank accounts, nearly 200 suspicious financial activity reports by a whose who of US banks, tax evasion, failure to register as a representative of foreign interests, a constantly evolving line of excuses and shitty explanations about what Pedo Pete knew, attempts to foist a bullahit plea deal on to the courts (which makes the Trump appointed prosecutor ‘go to’ absolutely hilarious), millions of dollars flowing from Ukraine, Romania and China, hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts from now disappeared and/or convicted Chinese entities, seats in the board as what was described as one of the most corrupt corporations in the world operating in one of the corrupt countries in the world  (featuring a disappeared founding chief executive)

seriously how is he such a genius?  freaking dealmaker

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: August 03, 2023, 10:20:35 AM »

seriously how is he such a genius?  freaking dealmaker

My question for people on the Biden topic, if Biden is brain dead and mentality unable to tie his shoes...how is he able to have this nestie dolls of shell corporations and fingerprints everywhere that are unable to be traced?