Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 330562 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7950 on: August 01, 2023, 10:57:40 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: August 01, 2023, 12:23:33 PM »
The 2nd largest issuance of new debt in U.S. history is about ready to hit the market, as the Federal budget deficit explodes.

I recall a day when some of #blueanon's top political leaders would stand out in the capital rotunda or in the press briefing room and lose their mind when any such occurrence would happen during a Republican administration.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: August 01, 2023, 02:22:30 PM »
The 2nd largest issuance of new debt in U.S. history is about ready to hit the market, as the Federal budget deficit explodes.

I recall a day when some of #blueanon's top political leaders would stand out in the capital rotunda or in the press briefing room and lose their mind when any such occurrence would happen during a Republican administration.   :thumbsup:

what will stalwarts like MGT, rand and boebert do?  (jack crap is the answer because maga has tiny d energy)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: August 01, 2023, 02:35:06 PM »

what will stalwarts like MGT, rand and boebert do?  (jack crap is the answer because maga has tiny d energy)

Well first of all,  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at your standard deflection to MAGA every time you get  :curse: :curse: :curse: and  :blush: :blush: :blush:

What happened the last time those people you named started talking about spending cuts, dug?

Is one house of Congress controlled by #blueanon?

What happened during the last negotiations on raising the debt limit? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: August 01, 2023, 03:32:47 PM »
angry that maga doesn't do crap except raise money for legal bills dax is the best dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: August 01, 2023, 05:01:28 PM »
angry that maga doesn't do crap except raise money for legal bills dax is the best dax.

#deflectodug gets all  :curse: :curse: :curse: to avoid talking about the The Grifters Biden and wanting an oligarchy instead of a representative republic is the kind of derptitude that brings me back day after day after day to  :lol: @

#deflectoduggin  :thumbsup:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: August 01, 2023, 06:24:47 PM »
What did Hunter’s laptop have on it? Pics of him smoking cigarettes naked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: August 01, 2023, 07:00:43 PM »

Hanging dong is 90% of the gop platform. Whether you’re for it, against it, and everything in between

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: August 01, 2023, 10:23:02 PM »
LMAO - So much #deflectocon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: August 01, 2023, 10:41:29 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: August 01, 2023, 11:06:56 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: August 02, 2023, 09:24:59 AM »
#deflectoconsgE will never-ever actually talk about the content.  :thumbsup: and  :lol: :lol:

Just get all  :curse: :curse: :curse: and then  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: about the source.

People who I don't like follow this person so that makes anything they say invalid and of course what they say makes me very  :curse: :curse: and then I want to  :bawl: :bawl: . . . @Cire and the rest of #blueanongE

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 09:29:39 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: August 02, 2023, 10:54:19 AM »

Hanging dong is 90% of the gop platform. Whether you’re for it, against it, and everything in between

Hunter’s meat rocket is kinda Dax’s idée fixe

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: August 02, 2023, 11:15:55 AM »
BAC is always going to stand tall and shoulder to shoulder with #blueanon sex traffickers.  That's already understood

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7965 on: August 02, 2023, 11:32:26 AM »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: August 02, 2023, 12:31:44 PM »
As people have dissected Hunter's laptop, you know, the one that over 50 professional liars tried to claim was a classic Russian dis-information operation.

They have ascertained that Hunter was/is quite angry with his father, openly admitted to his children that he was doing the families "Dirty Work" and had far surpassed his uncle in terms of growing the operations of The Grifters Biden and thus ensuring that the collective family lived a very comfortable life.   Paying bills, handing over troves of foreign sourced money to Joe and other family members, being placed in very stressful situations of creating shell companies and routing funds through numerous foreign and domestic banks, made Hunter angry.  One could see why he fell into drugs and a deviant lifestyle. 

As this information becomes more prolific, look for more UFO's and more 3rd world actions from this administration and maybe even a new war or two.  :thumbsup:

Now there's growing evidence that The Grifters Biden used a military grade messaging system to their most senstive communications.  One that is very hard to track and trace.

Dax in lockstep with maga thought leader and unabashed racist Scott Adams

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1684539036902490115
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: August 02, 2023, 12:35:04 PM »
Yes, only Scott Adams is saying this, brilliant analysis StalkerBot.7

@Spracne - the greatest facilitators of cartels and traffickers in these United States is your political movement.  Currently, the California legislature is carrying the torch for you guys at the front of the pack on this issue.   :thumbsup:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: August 02, 2023, 12:38:10 PM »
Scott Adams makes some good points - dax

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: August 02, 2023, 12:42:24 PM »
I fully support all #blueanon political mega grifters and will do everything I can to support my movements obfuscation and defense of our very corrupt leaders

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: August 02, 2023, 12:43:19 PM »
LOL

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1686734658715947008

Wrong thread . . . rage out Wednesday with #stalkerbot.7 is hitting stride  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: August 02, 2023, 01:39:26 PM »
Fitch downgrades U.S. Government saying:   "the expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years, a high and growing general government debt burden, and the erosion of governance relative to 'AA' and 'AAA' rated peers" as reasons for the downgrade,

Pedo Pete's handlers say:  It's all Trumps fault

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Part of the outrage (and tsunami of excuses and blaming others) about the downgrade from Pedo Pete's handlers is those darn Republicans challenging the raising of the debt ceiling(s) and ongoing massive budget deficits (yet the uniparty ultimately agrees and everyone just moves on)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: August 02, 2023, 01:52:12 PM »
Notice dax didn't post this quote (or a link, likely to daxflect from this)

"The agency based its decision in part on a perceived deterioration in U.S. governance, which it said gave less confidence in the government's ability to address fiscal and debt issues, Francis said.
That deterioration, as well as increased polarization in the country's political climate, was visible in the Jan. 6 insurrection, which the agency highlighted in meetings with the Treasury ahead of the downgrade."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: August 02, 2023, 01:56:12 PM »
Notice dax didn't post this quote (or a link, likely to daxflect from this)

"The agency based its decision in part on a perceived deterioration in U.S. governance, which it said gave less confidence in the government's ability to address fiscal and debt issues, Francis said.
That deterioration, as well as increased polarization in the country's political climate, was visible in the Jan. 6 insurrection, which the agency highlighted in meetings with the Treasury ahead of the downgrade."

While of course not all addressing the fact that his beloved President, Pedo Pete is trying to lay blame everywhere else but on his own policies and the policies of his party, StalkerBot.7 left out this part -

. . . the Democrats have gone further left and Republicans further right, so the middle is kind of falling apart basically."

I won't even bring up the loss of confidence in the government, of which, #stalkerbot.7's beloved Pedo Pete is the leader.