Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314969 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7900 on: July 21, 2023, 12:24:39 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-irs-whistleblower-felt-handcuffed-case-hearing-investigation/

"When you're prevented from going down certain roads, I guess I don't know what could have been found if we were not hamstrung or not handcuffed,"

Democrats talking about "political interference"  :lol: :lol:

Big shout out to the Levi's dude for hammering home that Pedo Pete knew about Hunters businesses  :thumbsup:  Gotta love it when the defense does the job for you  :thumbsup:

Ok so let me get this straight, the 5 year investigation of Bidens taxes that started under Trump and his DOJ (if I were a republican this is where I would yell that this was political weaponization of our federal institutes against a political enemy) felt like they were handcuffed and were prevented from going down certain roads? This happened mostly during Trumps time in office, who exactly was running the interference if it was Trump and Trump appointed people running the show?

I mean we could listen to the guy that actually headed up the investigation David Weiss himself, you know the U.S. Attorney for Delaware (Republican nominated by Trump under Barr's DOJ) that gave his own statement on the case.  "I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations." Sounds to me like the head of the investigation doesn't agree with the whistleblower at all, and in fact directly refutes the whistleblower. Who do we believe?

So to reiterate, who exactly is this whistleblower alleging handcuffed him when a majority of this investigation took place under the prior administration headed up by a Republican nominated by Trump in Barr's DOJ?

Edit: just saw Dax asked essentially the same question. Look into it, go for it, because it's not making much sense right now.

Just like the Levi's guy (a pinnacle #blueanon white privilege main liner at that) affirming that Joe knew about Hunter's business dealings.

The new pivot on to this occurring under Trump is just fantastic.  :thumbsup:

It would seem that the whistle blower is clearly asserting that Weiss did not have ultimate authority over the case and it was just posturing to give the appearance that there was no favoritism going on.  In addition, when felony prosecution was sought in other jurisdictions it was summarily shot down as well. 

I am also appreciating the seed planing (look at NBC news right now) that continues to occur, to try and de-platform the whistle blowers as now being "real" whistle blowers.  Classic tactic.  :thumbsup:

I also appreciate the constant referencing about appointments.  I enjoy how #blueanon picks and chooses its movements to assert political activism in the ranks of our justice system.  Also very #onbrand

Pointing out the reality that this investigation started in 2018 under Trump and took place by people appointed by Trump is pivoting, got it.

Dax man you know this isn't twitter and Hashtags don't work like that on here right? I can't tell if you're a self parody at this point or not.

I'm all for more investigations into this, if it was inappropriately stonewalled hold those who did it accountable even if it goes all the way to the top. Call the head of the investigation in and put him under oath, and confirm or deny all these rumors. The problem is though so far you have a whole bunch of dots that you claim are connected but it's a dotted line at best (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying this). No one should be above the law, but special treatment isn't new or unheard of on either side and hopefully they can suss this out and we can start putting a stop to our political elite getting special treatment us normies would never get, I think we're in agreement on this. Many of the political things we're upset about left and right isn't actually a left or right issue, but an elites vs non elites problem.

I'm not claiming anything here.  Please tell me what I've "claimed"? 

Now, if you want to live in some sort of deluded non reality that tells you that substantial components of the Federal bureaucracy where beholden to a political outsider and polarizing figure like Don Trump you are welcome to continue to live in that fantasy land.  While the rest of us non insane people will discuss how that was simply not the case.  No watcher of the realpolitik would ever conclude that Don Trump or an appointment by Don Trump would hold any real sway over a bureaucrat or even a judgeship outside of a very very scant few. 

Again, Zeigler works for Treasury, and his assertion is very straight forward and methodical.  He asserts that his superiors and prosecutors stone walled him from doing the deep rectal dive that us (as you said) normies would get under the same circumstances.  There is no ambiguity or dots that need to connected relative to what Ziegler and the other IRS investigators are alleging in this case.  They were prevented from doing their job in this case, as they would be permitted to do in other cases. 

Look, you've got AOC up there flailing around like an idiot bringing up things like investigations into Ivanka Trump (and the look on these IRS guys faces as they watched that lunatic look like a lunatic was just classic  :lol:).  #blueanon leadership is worried about this and they and their willing accomplices in media are going to come after these whistle blowers with the power of a 1000 suns.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: July 21, 2023, 12:32:58 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-irs-whistleblower-felt-handcuffed-case-hearing-investigation/

"When you're prevented from going down certain roads, I guess I don't know what could have been found if we were not hamstrung or not handcuffed,"

Big shout out to the Levi's dude for hammering home that Pedo Pete knew about Hunters businesses  :thumbsup:  Gotta love it when the defense does the job for you  :thumbsup:

Ok so let me get this straight, the 5 year investigation of Bidens taxes that started under Trump and his DOJ (if I were a republican this is where I would yell that this was political weaponization of our federal institutes against a political enemy) felt like they were handcuffed and were prevented from going down certain roads? This happened mostly during Trumps time in office, who exactly was running the interference if it was Trump and Trump appointed people running the show?

I mean we could listen to the guy that actually headed up the investigation David Weiss himself, you know the U.S. Attorney for Delaware (Republican nominated by Trump under Barr's DOJ) that gave his own statement on the case.  "I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations." Sounds to me like the head of the investigation doesn't agree with the whistleblower at all, and in fact directly refutes the whistleblower. Who do we believe?

So to reiterate, who exactly is this whistleblower alleging handcuffed him when a majority of this investigation took place under the prior administration headed up by a Republican nominated by Trump in Barr's DOJ?

Edit: just saw Dax asked essentially the same question. Look into it, go for it, because it's not making much sense right now.

Just like the Levi's guy (a pinnacle #blueanon white privilege main liner at that) affirming that Joe knew about Hunter's business dealings.

It would seem that the whistle blower is clearly asserting that Weiss did not have ultimate authority over the case and it was just posturing to give the appearance that there was no favoritism going on.  In addition, when felony prosecution was sought in other jurisdictions it was summarily shot down as well. 

I am also appreciating the seed planing (look at NBC news right now) that continues to occur, to try and de-platform the whistle blowers as now being "real" whistle blowers.  Classic tactic.  :thumbsup:

I also appreciate the constant referencing about appointments.  I enjoy how #blueanon picks and chooses its movements to assert political activism in the ranks of our justice system.  Also very #onbrand

Pointing out the reality that this investigation started in 2018 under Trump and took place by people appointed by Trump is pivoting, got it.

Dax man you know this isn't twitter and Hashtags don't work like that on here right? I can't tell if you're a self parody at this point or not.

I'm all for more investigations into this, if it was inappropriately stonewalled hold those who did it accountable even if it goes all the way to the top. Call the head of the investigation in and put him under oath, and confirm or deny all these rumors. The problem is though so far you have a whole bunch of dots that you claim are connected but it's a dotted line at best (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying this). No one should be above the law, but special treatment isn't new or unheard of on either side and hopefully they can suss this out and we can start putting a stop to our political elite getting special treatment us normies would never get, I think we're in agreement on this. Many of the political things we're upset about left and right isn't actually a left or right issue, but an elites vs non elites problem.

Now, if you want to live in some sort of deluded non reality that tells you that substantial components of the Federal bureaucracy where beholden to a political outsider and polarizing figure like Don Trump you are welcome to continue to live in that fantasy land.  While the rest of us non insane people will discuss how that was simply not the case.  No watcher of the realpolitik would ever conclude that Don Trump or an appointment by Don Trump would hold any real sway over a bureaucrat or even a judgeship outside of a very very scant few. 

Again, Zeigler works for Treasury, and his assertion is very straight forward and methodical.  He asserts that his superiors and prosecutors stone walled him from doing the deep rectal dive that us (as you said) normies would get under the same circumstances.  There is no ambiguity or dots that need to connected relative to what Ziegler and the other IRS investigators are alleging in this case.  They were prevented from doing their job in this case, as they would be permitted to do in other cases. 

Look, you've got AOC up there flailing around like an idiot bringing up things like investigations into Ivanka Trump (and the look on these IRS guys faces as they watched that lunatic look like a lunatic was just classic  :lol:).  #blueanon leadership is worried about this and they and their willing accomplices in media are going to come after these whistle blowers with the power of a 1000 suns.

Do you really think the sitting president of the united states who gets to appoint large parts of the leadership of our country is accurately referred to as a "political outsider" during their own term?

I'm in agreement that they need to investigate the stonewalling and who did it, allow me to agree with you.

I mean AOC is pointing out exactly what I'm saying, there's lots of shady business stuff on the Ivanka side concerning her trademarks that got fast tracked in China, do you think these should be looked into or do you think it's diffe(R)ent? AOC is rightfully pointing out how both sides go absolutely batshit raging about asserted improprieties by the other side but never want to investigate their own side when crap looks off.

Remember you brought up AOC and Ivanka in this Biden thread, that's the only reason I talked about both.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: July 21, 2023, 01:34:45 PM »

Do you really think the sitting president of the united states who gets to appoint large parts of the leadership of our country is accurately referred to as a "political outsider" during their own term?  When it comes to Trump, absolutely.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

I'm in agreement that they need to investigate the stonewalling and who did it, allow me to agree with you.

I mean AOC is pointing out exactly what I'm saying, there's lots of shady business stuff on the Ivanka side concerning her trademarks that got fast tracked in China, do you think these should be looked into or do you think it's diffe(R)ent? AOC is rightfully pointing out how both sides go absolutely batshit raging about asserted improprieties by the other side but never want to investigate their own side when crap looks off.  That has no relevance to this issue or the testimony of these whistle blowers-it's 1000% deflection

Remember you brought up AOC and Ivanka in this Biden thread, that's the only reason I talked about both. Again, context dies on the minefields of your mind.  It was brought up specifically to  :lol: at the lunacy of attempting to inject a sophomoric whataboutism and deflection into this specific hearing.  It was not relevant in any way to what the IRS whistle blowers were testifying to and about 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: July 25, 2023, 03:44:51 PM »
I didn't talk with my son about overseas business I Was not in business with my son . . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No FARA violations, tho

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: July 25, 2023, 11:21:52 PM »
Cocaine Dog

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7907 on: July 26, 2023, 06:51:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1683828349100081152

Besides Dax who thinks Biden should be impeached for this crime?  JK, I'm trying to flush out maga's on this board.  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: July 26, 2023, 08:34:42 AM »
Katpappy - gE for huge dork

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: July 26, 2023, 02:34:41 PM »
"From the start, the judge seemed highly skeptical of the unusual deal — which offered Hunter Biden broad immunity from prosecution in perpetuity, questioning why it had been filed under a provision that gave her no legal authority to reject it. When she asked Leo Wise, a prosecutor, if there was any precedent for the kind of deal being proposed, he replied, 'No, your honor.'”  Glenn Thrush - NYT's (known liars and conspiracy mongers - but if only when they are occasionally being somewhat anti-blueanon)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7910 on: July 26, 2023, 03:33:46 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: July 27, 2023, 06:57:04 AM »
The DOJ (that being NVT’s hero, Weiss) tried to gaslight the eff out of the courts yesterday on behalf of Pedo Pete’s kid. Got absolutely mushed by the judge.

Then someone testified in front of Congress about non-human alien bodies recovered by our Government.   

Derp ass #blueanongE in straight DeflectoCon mode, talking about the stressed out Cocaine Commander First Mutt. Who is apparently almost as big of an bad person as  Pedo Pete of the Grifters Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7912 on: July 27, 2023, 07:28:20 AM »
Only one count, but congratulations to campaign grifters on both sides of the aisles, probably more so for #blueanon.

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1684430746721583107?s=46&t=-jwPwnR3rKHM9sk9hA7h8g

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: July 27, 2023, 08:58:11 AM »
https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/american-gerontocracy

So, we need to have a conversation about our political Elder Culture.

“The leadership of both major parties has shown repeated problems with aged and infirm members,” noted reason’s Nick Gillespie. “Our Constitution is 234 years old. Our leaders don't have to be.”

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: July 27, 2023, 09:02:43 AM »
It's really bad when two geriatrics like Mitch and Pedo Pete of The Grifters Biden work together.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7915 on: July 27, 2023, 12:17:42 PM »
The general consensus among the majority of non #blueanon, so that is the consensus among normal and not completely insane people is that the Biden plea agreement that the DOJ attempted to foist upon the court was textbook and obvious COLUSION which should draw multiple ethical and legal investigations, if not the appointment of a special counsel. 

I mean  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: July 28, 2023, 11:23:59 AM »
Shell corporations, undeclared income amounting to millions, collusive plea deals, nearly 200 financial transactions flagged by U.S. banks, multiple referrals to the treasury criminal investigation wing for money laundering, whistle blowers claiming obstruction . . .

The Grifters Biden

About time to start another war. :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7917 on: July 28, 2023, 08:15:22 PM »
RFKjr - admittedly a #blueanon whack-a-doo, well, all #blueanon are complete lunatics.  Can't seem to get assigned Secret Service coverage by The Grifters Biden.

Kind of bad look, but 1000% on brand from this fascistic and much beloved by #blueanon administration.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: July 28, 2023, 10:05:18 PM »
RFKjr - admittedly a #blueanon whack-a-doo, well, all #blueanon are complete lunatics.  Can't seem to get assigned Secret Service coverage by The Grifters Biden.

Kind of bad look, but 1000% on brand from this fascistic and much beloved by #blueanon administration.
You should look into who gets assigned secret service detail before just parroting what that MAGA says

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: July 29, 2023, 10:29:20 AM »

You should look into who gets assigned secret service detail before just parroting what that MAGA RFKjr says

Fixed your post SteveDerp

We'll decide who is or isn't a "major candidate" #blueanon . . . just like we'll decide when it is or isn't a recession . . . a coup . . . a crime . . .

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7920 on: July 29, 2023, 10:49:24 AM »
Who could have guessed that antivaxjones would cape up for rfkjr
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7921 on: July 29, 2023, 10:58:08 AM »

You should look into who gets assigned secret service detail before just parroting what that MAGA RFKjr says

Fixed your post SteveDerp

We'll decide who is or isn't a "major candidate" #blueanon . . . just like we'll decide when it is or isn't a recession . . . a coup . . . a crime . . .

Frequently NOT asked questions?

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faq/general#:~:text=Which%20candidates%20for,by%20the%20committee

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: July 29, 2023, 10:59:49 AM »
Thanks for affirming what I said, appreciate it TrimBot

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: July 29, 2023, 11:08:46 AM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: July 29, 2023, 11:12:37 AM »
I'm sure when the time comes that "advisory committee" to one of Joe's cabinet members is going to do the right thing  :lol: :lol:

Trimbot - a funny simp