Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303623 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1675 on: April 15, 2021, 01:03:17 PM »
I suppported trump when he pulled the troops out of Afghanistan

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: April 15, 2021, 01:27:31 PM »
I wholeheartedly support pulling out.  Always have.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: April 15, 2021, 07:10:18 PM »
I didn’t even know there were troops still in Afghanistan after trump already pulled them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: April 15, 2021, 08:08:09 PM »
Cire being dumb as usual

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: April 15, 2021, 08:12:20 PM »
Really disappointing to hear that iPOTUS Big Guy Joe Biden still plans on meeting and coddle 'killer' Vlad Putin.

Just a travesty that he still seeks to legitimize that 2 bit dictator.

SMDH

iPOTUS Shake Down Joe's maneuvers can't please his Ukrainian friends, but didn't Burisma leadership tend to lean Pro-Russia? 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: April 16, 2021, 02:44:30 PM »
LOL, you rolled with your usual dipshittery that this wasn’t even a thing.

It's certainly a thing for crackers who get mad about everything. The rest of us realize there isn't anything close to enough support for this, like 99% of the things discussed in house committees in the history of the country.

We do enjoy your performative rage about something that has no chance of happening though. Someone on this board has to be the embodiment of maga twitter, you're great at it.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 16, 2021, 03:23:43 PM »
Seems like performance rage on both sides, tbh. Why are Democrats so quick to abandon moral high ground when they have an actual chance of doing productive things?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 16, 2021, 03:32:38 PM »
LOL, you rolled with your usual dipshittery that this wasn’t even a thing.

It's certainly a thing for crackers who get mad about everything. The rest of us realize there isn't anything close to enough support for this, like 99% of the things discussed in house committees in the history of the country.

We do enjoy your performative rage about something that has no chance of happening though. Someone on this board has to be the embodiment of maga twitter, you're great at it.

The  Perpetually Enraged Chief ProgRacist In Residence never fails to disappoint.

What you and the rest of the ProgFascists refuse to answer is why this is even a thing.    You've got 4 of your ProgFascists Congressional people just skipping the line and getting up in front of the mics and looking like the #blueanon lunatics that they are.

The best that CPRiR and the rest can come up with, "everyone knows this is never going to happen".

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 16, 2021, 08:13:56 PM »
Seems like performance rage on both sides, tbh. Why are Democrats so quick to abandon moral high ground when they have an actual chance of doing productive things?

I don't give a damn about the democrats, but get all of the way the eff outta here with this. They don't have a chance to do much of anything without a filibuster and no chance to make anything stick without court packing.

Again not a democrat, but we're not going to both sides this when the Republicans packed the court by refusing to hold confirmation hearings for a democratic president then fast tracking a nominee for a lame duck republican president in a lame duck republican senate. So, no half a dozen democrats talking about something that has been talked about for decades isn't performative rage on both sides.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: April 16, 2021, 08:23:25 PM »

I don't give a damn about the democrats, but get all of the way the eff outta here with this. They don't have a chance to do much of anything without a filibuster and no chance to make anything stick without court packing.

Again not a democrat, but we're not going to both sides this when the Republicans packed the court by refusing to hold confirmation hearings for a democratic president then fast tracking a nominee for a lame duck republican president in a lame duck republican senate. So, no half a dozen democrats talking about something that has been talked about for decades isn't performative rage on both sides.

I'm not trying to get into a heated argument, but I respectfully disagree with the suggestion that the Supreme Court would just undo any signature legislation. Let's not forget that a conservative Supreme Court upheld the ACA. What are some examples of the the Supreme Court just trampling over the Legislative Branch like that in recent memory? Again, not being confrontational. I just don't think the Court thinks of itself that way or acts that way. They generally give the political branches decades to get their crap together on any particular issue that should rightly be handled by the Legislative Branch.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: April 16, 2021, 08:52:28 PM »

I'm not trying to get into a heated argument, but I respectfully disagree with the suggestion that the Supreme Court would just undo any signature legislation. Let's not forget that a conservative Supreme Court upheld the ACA. What are some examples of the the Supreme Court just trampling over the Legislative Branch like that in recent memory? Again, not being confrontational. I just don't think the Court thinks of itself that way or acts that way. They generally give the political branches decades to get their crap together on any particular issue that should rightly be handled by the Legislative Branch.

Voting Rights Act

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: April 16, 2021, 09:18:51 PM »

Voting Rights Act

I understand that Shelby County v. Holder is a much maligned decision. But that was not a new piece of legislation. By signature legislation, I meant newly created laws, as that's how I understood the comment I was responding to. I fully appreciate that people have differing opinions about that case and that particular law (duh). I don't express an opinion about the wisdom of that decision. You have to remember (well, not remember, but be aware) that there were many unprecedented things done at all levels of government to try to unwind systemic racism in this country during that period, beginning most famously with Brown v. BoE. These measures were bold in their time, and they were often upheld by the courts as a necessary encroachment on states rights until the evil was sufficiently remediated (the history of school desegregation is actually a good case study in this regard, both for its successes and its failures). Of course, racism has not been entirely remediated. Ultimately, the Court said it was "good enough," and the encroachment on powers traditionally reserved by the states was no longer justifiable. Again, reasonable people can disagree on that. In my perfect world, our election system would be entirely different than the one we currently have.

:flush:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: April 17, 2021, 01:09:40 AM »

We could start with infrastructure, right?  That seemed like a done deal until random new (non-infrastructure) crap kept trying to creep in.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: April 17, 2021, 10:08:30 PM »
We could start with infrastructure, right?  That seemed like a done deal until random new (non-infrastructure) crap kept trying to creep in.

there was never anything close to a done deal on infrastructure.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1689 on: April 20, 2021, 04:35:07 AM »
A look back to when our mega racist President openly bragged about attaching his name to and openly championing  every draconian crime bill that came down the pike. 

Arguably one of the greatest reasons why we have had many tragic situations with cops.  As suspects look to avoid overly punitive sentencing laws that our mega racist President then Senator loved. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html?smid=url-share

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: April 22, 2021, 07:06:20 AM »
The Biden Administration:  Now using the postal service to propagate insane #blueanon level conspiracies throughout our defense-intelligence-law enforcement complex.   

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-program-that-monitors-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: April 22, 2021, 09:21:40 AM »
Are they just grabbing public posts or are they infiltrating systems?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: April 22, 2021, 10:41:58 AM »
Are there actually people stupid enough to think the government isn't reading their public posts?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: April 22, 2021, 11:49:38 AM »
The Biden Administration:  Now using the postal service to propagate insane #blueanon level conspiracies throughout our defense-intelligence-law enforcement complex.   

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-program-that-monitors-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

do you back the blue or not?

sheesh

make up your mind already

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: April 22, 2021, 01:12:41 PM »
#blueanon nation:  Fully assimilated into the (once despised by them) national intelligence/federal law enforcement complex (the latter when it's in lockstep with their political dogma) since 2009

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: April 22, 2021, 01:37:23 PM »
"government surveillance of public posts started under Biden!"

A massive dumb twatt who has suffered a stroke recently

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 22, 2021, 01:47:56 PM »
 :curse: From the simple brained #blueanon who believes that there's an insurrection brewing in plain sight on social media.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: April 22, 2021, 02:23:06 PM »
They tried insurrection and got beat worse than the south did in the civil war.  They won't try again for another 150 years.  Too soft

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 22, 2021, 06:39:24 PM »
They tried insurrection and got beat worse than the south did in the civil war.  They won't try again for another 150 years.  Too soft
You’re overcompensating because you believed all the #blueanon fabrications.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 22, 2021, 07:03:14 PM »
Lock the SOB's (meaning young black men) up  . . . Joe Biden

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1384609598036979712?