Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303264 times)

star seed 7 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1250 on: March 05, 2021, 10:29:26 AM »
I'm glad that we can agree that personal attacks are uncalled for and unnecessary. I, too, hope that Biden ends up a great president and is able to implement most/all of his platform. Seems we have more in common than I originally thought. Have a good weekend, wacky.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 05, 2021, 10:31:10 AM »
 :cheers:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 05, 2021, 10:32:59 AM »
It was just today that I found out wacky voted for Biden.  Didn't see that coming

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 05, 2021, 10:34:37 AM »
It sucks reading you guys getting personal with each other.

Iirc, Biden didn’t give more than faint lip service to the $15 min wage, elimination of college debt, and other more traditionally progressive policies to appease Liz/Bernie types once he got the DNC nod.

He’s a neo-lib (which is basically the same as a neo-con imo) thru and thru and little he said in any of the dem debates or trump debates goes too hard against that.

Anyone who really thought Biden would implement such policies and also not start bombing the crap out of other countries/ramp up military interventionism was just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Both he and Harris have taken up the woke/sjw platform though, at least in rhetoric. They both have a long history of policy and action that runs counter to their recent verbiage. I predict we’ll see them continue to appease the woke types with words, but with no tangible policies to help the poor and downtrodden, and marginalized groups.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:39:33 AM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 05, 2021, 10:35:41 AM »
It was just today that I found out wacky voted for Biden.  Didn't see that coming

He's been pretty open about not liking Trump and that he was voting for Biden. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 05, 2021, 10:48:09 AM »

He's been pretty open about not liking Trump and that he was voting for Biden.

Fair.  I recall he disliked Trump for all of the affairs, multiple children with multiple women and deficit spending

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 05, 2021, 10:58:19 AM »
The Biden presidency has been exactly as expected.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 05, 2021, 10:59:57 AM »
Wacks, just rest easy.   The entirety of Trumps immigration policy relative to the Southern border originated in the Obama Administration. 

It was only on or about Nov 2016 that PF’s started giving a crap about immigrants. 

Before that, most PF’s were in the “you just can’t show up” camp with their best buds Barry, Joe, Nancy and Chuck.

The same camp where Henry Cuellar still lives today (for example).

I thought we'd covered this a few dozen times.

But I know you're always a little slow.

i thought Dems were the party of open borders?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 05, 2021, 11:00:29 AM »

So far I give him an A.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 05, 2021, 11:07:49 AM »
Yeah, I feel like I'm probably being too easy on Biden because it's hard to not compare him to Trump, and everyone would look amazing under that lens. I'm very happy with his first month, though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: March 05, 2021, 11:09:12 AM »
Does this politician have a (D) next to their name?  Yes . . . then I'm happy with what they're doing (PF Nation)

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 05, 2021, 11:26:41 AM »
Does this president want to overthrow the government? No? Fantastic!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 05, 2021, 11:56:34 AM »
also I am personally in love with the "where are my stimmies?!?!?" pub criticism at this point
Wasn't that the first thing he promised? Making it rain $2,000 stimis for everyone? I don't qualify, so it doesn't matter to me, but it's pretty lol.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 05, 2021, 12:10:28 PM »

Iirc, Biden didn’t give more than faint lip service to the $15 min wage, elimination of college debt, and other more traditionally progressive policies to appease Liz/Bernie types once he got the DNC nod.

He’s a neo-lib (which is basically the same as a neo-con imo) thru and thru and little he said in any of the dem debates or trump debates goes too hard against that.

Anyone who really thought Biden would implement such policies and also not start bombing the crap out of other countries/ramp up military interventionism was just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Both he and Harris have taken up the woke/sjw platform though, at least in rhetoric. They both have a long history of policy and action that runs counter to their recent verbiage. I predict we’ll see them continue to appease the woke types with words, but with no tangible policies to help the poor and downtrodden, and marginalized groups.

Your posts confound me. That last paragraph is something. You go back and forth in sounding like a keynote speaker at CPAC and one of those loony Bernie Bros on twitter.

For the record saying Biden played lip service to $15 minimum wage and eliminating college debt is just as inaccurate as saying he promised those things. He explicitly enforced the minimum wage hike and still does. He never advocated for forgiving $50,000 of student loans and still hasn't. He never said a thing about bombing or not bombing countries, that would be a really stupid thing to promise or even address. We are still currently in a war and we've performed military action in foreign countries for every single administration for at least the last 100 years. News flash, Bernie and especially Tulsi would have too.

Biden hasn't broken any promises, yet.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 05, 2021, 12:27:02 PM »

Your posts confound me. That last paragraph is something. You go back and forth in sounding like a keynote speaker at CPAC and one of those loony Bernie Bros on twitter.

For the record saying Biden played lip service to $15 minimum wage and eliminating college debt is just as inaccurate as saying he promised those things. He explicitly enforced the minimum wage hike and still does. He never advocated for forgiving $50,000 of student loans and still hasn't. He never said a thing about bombing or not bombing countries, that would be a really stupid thing to promise or even address. We are still currently in a war and we've performed military action in foreign countries for every single administration for at least the last 100 years. News flash, Bernie and especially Tulsi would have too.

pubs have tried really hard to link biden to the bernies/liz's of the party which he's never been aligned to.

Remember Trump screeching "WELL YOU JUST LOST THE RADICAL LEFT" During the first debate.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 05, 2021, 12:45:05 PM »

pubs have tried really hard to link biden to the bernies/liz's of the party which he's never been aligned to.

Remember Trump screeching "WELL YOU JUST LOST THE RADICAL LEFT" During the first debate.
The radical left conceded with Biden backers to make sure they pushed through a candidate that would beat Trump, with the understanding that some of their needs would be met. Remember when all of the candidates conceded in like a week, to make sure they had someone they knew would get the votes to beat Trump? The Berners were super pissed about it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 05, 2021, 12:47:19 PM »

The radical left conceded with Biden backers to make sure they pushed through a candidate that would beat Trump, with the understanding that some of their needs would be met. Remember when all of the candidates conceded in like a week, to make sure they had someone they knew would get the votes to beat Trump? The Berners were super pissed about it.

Can you translate?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 05, 2021, 12:51:28 PM »
Bernie supporters conformed with Biden backers and threw in the towel during the primaries to make sure that both sides had a democratic candidate who could beat Trump, knowing that some of their needs would be met in the process.  :dunno:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 05, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »

Yes.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 05, 2021, 12:58:13 PM »
Bernie supporters conformed with Biden backers and threw in the towel during the primaries to make sure that both sides had a democratic candidate who could beat Trump, knowing that some of their needs would be met in the process.  :dunno:

I don't get what "conceded with" means?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 05, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
 :facepalm:

so voters selected a candidate that most aligned with their beliefs???

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 05, 2021, 01:03:16 PM »
Did you guys forget the primaries? I'm not trying to cause controversy here. I guess I remember it differently. Biden barely had a lead and then everyone pulled out within less of a week.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 05, 2021, 01:05:52 PM »
I also had no problem with it either, because I don't align with Bernie's views, but I'm pretty sure everyone assumed it was a gentlemen's agreement that the party would try and fit everyone's requests if they followed along with Biden.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 05, 2021, 01:09:21 PM »
Are you saying Bernie voters decided to vote for Biden over Trump? That is weird.  :)