Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 22018 times)

Offline turnbull

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #675 on: May 27, 2021, 11:51:39 AM »
Pretty much....the Democrats let too much time go by already to get much done and they are living in a fairy tale dream the GOP will work to benefit the country......With the collapse of the January 6th Insurrection Bipartisan commission it's clear to most political experts....that when the GOP wins the Senate (voter Suppression laws) and House (through extreme gerrymandering) in 22 or 24....that they'll just not certify a democratic victory...and appoint their candidate whether it be at state level (senator/Congressman/Governor etc) or the President in 24....so i guess it turns January 6th was a training exercise for what they'll likely do in 24.

We're mumped.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 27, 2021, 12:11:54 PM »
Pretty much....the Democrats let too much time go by already to get much done and they are living in a fairy tale dream the GOP will work to benefit the country......With the collapse of the January 6th Insurrection Bipartisan commission it's clear to most political experts....that when the GOP wins the Senate (voter Suppression laws) and House (through extreme gerrymandering) in 22 or 24....that they'll just not certify a democratic victory...and appoint their candidate whether it be at state level (senator/Congressman/Governor etc) or the President in 24....so i guess it turns January 6th was a training exercise for what they'll likely do in 24.

We're mumped.

What will the Gadson flag guys all say once their candidates have done the treading?

Offline turnbull

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 27, 2021, 12:22:33 PM »
I actually thought about the "Don't Tread on Me" crowd for awhile....the answer is more depressing....I think most would be delighted for the autocratic movement to succeed...because it's their autocrat ...the lies/propaganda/culture wars approach of Fox News, Southern Strategy, just the base approach of 04, outright saying you're only an American if you're wearing nothing but the American flag and vote GOP, weaponizing intelligence and committees to outright lie for political gain, ...so they'll be fine with it because of this approach " the ends justify the means" with what they want in the short term

We're mumped.

What will the Gadson flag guys all say once their candidates have done the treading?

Offline passranch

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 28, 2021, 05:01:07 PM »
The last few posts in this thread have had a kind of "anti-TexAgs gems" energy to them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 28, 2021, 07:05:37 PM »
Anything less than a voter free-for-all is now classified as voter suppression by ProgFascist Nation.

It’s comical and deserves every once of ridicule. 

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 28, 2021, 07:30:35 PM »
Voter free for all is literally the point. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 28, 2021, 08:40:12 PM »
What we’re just going to allow people to vote now? FREELY?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 29, 2021, 08:34:52 AM »
“What do you want? To let everyone vote for who they want!”

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 29, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »
It’s very interesting how those who just want less government in their life just keep trying to impose government on our lives.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 29, 2021, 11:45:50 AM »
Democracy is only for white evangelicals

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2021, 07:43:44 AM »

Some people are extremely stupid

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2021, 07:46:17 AM »
We demand government oversight over every facet of society!  Well, except voting.  (ProgFascist Nation . . . subject to change depending on how the vote is going)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 30, 2021, 07:49:01 AM »
It’s okay that voting is more restrictive in states that we control outright (ProgFascist Nation)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 30, 2021, 10:10:29 AM »

Dax has this weird condition where his brain allows him to forget the most basic of fundamentals. It's like he's in math class saying, "2+2=4? Okay, whatever progfacist algebra teacher."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 30, 2021, 01:56:58 PM »

Dax has this weird condition where his brain allows him to forget the most basic of fundamentals. It's like he's in math class saying, "2+2=4? Okay, whatever progfacist algebra teacher."
Never question mine/our authority to unilaterally declare voter suppression when it fits our agenda. (Chum1 and all ProgFascists)

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 01, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
Imagine a "Purge" day, but it's voting instead of killing.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 09, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 09, 2021, 03:08:11 PM »
 :ROFL:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 09, 2021, 03:52:29 PM »
Damn

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 09, 2021, 03:55:39 PM »
That's extremely sad and pathetic but also extremely hilarious there are that many stupid people in that party.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 09, 2021, 04:02:53 PM »
What's sad is that we need those ppl.  That isn't an insignificant enough sized group for us to just let them be idiots and leave them to it.  We need that group.  How in the eff do we move forward with that?  I mean, that isn't just a group of ppl who just like having a professional troll in charge.  This is deep conspiracy belief.  I bet there is a strong correlation between them and those who think 5G is poisonous, the vaccine is full of micro chips, and that most democrats are pedos.  I mean, if 1/3rd believe that deep of a conspiracy, how many more believe some lesser ones that are still utter nonsense? 

5 years ago, we were all talking about science deniers and climate change.  Now we are talking about that ding dong being reinstated.

What does forward even look like?  How do we get out of the rabbit hole that Q and the like have created for us?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 09, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »
I think most of these people are retired. We don't really need them if we can figure out a way to disenfranchise them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 09, 2021, 04:14:07 PM »
That poll has 13% of democrats saying the same, so I’m skeptical of the whole thing.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 09, 2021, 04:42:03 PM »
Maybe we can run some public service announcement ads on FNC and Newsmax...of course, if they are like my parents, they just mute during the commercial breaks.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 09, 2021, 05:16:20 PM »
That poll has 13% of democrats saying the same, so I’m skeptical of the whole thing.

A full 19% of voters are bothering the crap out of me in this poll.