Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 52593 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #650 on: May 21, 2021, 02:37:00 PM »
"intellectual" lmfao.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 21, 2021, 04:55:14 PM »
It's best not to argue with a Conspiracy Theorist (Dax) because no matter how wrong they are...there is always a conspiracy theory to explain away why the last one didnt work out...or they'll try to both sides it (as they're marching down the streets with Nazi Flags/Confederate Flags saying Jews will not replace us or storming the capitol, causing unrest..(read up on the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys etc)...it's always someone else to them...

SlowDug:  The 'conservative' who helps ensure that the ProgFascists can use their stand go to at every turn.

Sad

Does that sentence make sense to you?  be honest

Standard

Really not hard to figure out.

Again, thanks for arming the opposition with a standard go to methodology to quell all dissent towards their lunatic policies.

That makes a bit more sense.  If you keep at it you could be a below average writer.

Fully realizing that I'm responding to one of our more simple minded posters.

The biggest propagators of conspiracies is your political movement  @turnbull.   

Also understanding that you'll not understand this next part, but I'll say it anyway.   Your political movement is also deploying tactics straight out of the Stalin/Nazi/Stasi/Maoist Struggle Court playbook.

I would be interested in what pit posters dax doesn't think are simple minded, that seems to be a common observation. Frankly amazing that such an intellectual would spend all of his time talking to so many stupid people.
When people cannot seem to follow along with what is a relative simple narrative the question of intellectual capability must be brought up.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 22, 2021, 09:38:56 PM »
It's best not to argue with a Conspiracy Theorist (Dax) because no matter how wrong they are...there is always a conspiracy theory to explain away why the last one didnt work out...or they'll try to both sides it (as they're marching down the streets with Nazi Flags/Confederate Flags saying Jews will not replace us or storming the capitol, causing unrest..(read up on the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys etc)...it's always someone else to them...

SlowDug:  The 'conservative' who helps ensure that the ProgFascists can use their stand go to at every turn.

Sad

Standard

Again, thanks for arming the opposition with a standard go to methodology to quell all dissent towards their lunatic policies.

That makes a bit more sense.  If you keep at it you could be a below average writer.

Also understanding that you'll not understand this next part, but I'll say it anyway.   Your political movement is also deploying tactics straight out of the Stalin/Nazi/Stasi/Maoist Struggle Court playbook.

I would be interested in what pit posters dax doesn't think are simple minded, that seems to be a common observation. Frankly amazing that such an intellectual would spend all of his time talking to so many stupid people.
I think dax likes me.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 22, 2021, 09:42:47 PM »
I think Dax likes me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 23, 2021, 02:40:02 PM »

Sad

Standard

I think dax likes me.

Never called you simple minded

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 24, 2021, 08:38:24 AM »
That is a decent summation

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2021, 03:25:08 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 27, 2021, 12:11:54 PM »
Pretty much....the Democrats let too much time go by already to get much done and they are living in a fairy tale dream the GOP will work to benefit the country......With the collapse of the January 6th Insurrection Bipartisan commission it's clear to most political experts....that when the GOP wins the Senate (voter Suppression laws) and House (through extreme gerrymandering) in 22 or 24....that they'll just not certify a democratic victory...and appoint their candidate whether it be at state level (senator/Congressman/Governor etc) or the President in 24....so i guess it turns January 6th was a training exercise for what they'll likely do in 24.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1396795363785420800

We're mumped.

What will the Gadson flag guys all say once their candidates have done the treading?

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 28, 2021, 05:01:07 PM »
The last few posts in this thread have had a kind of "anti-TexAgs gems" energy to them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 28, 2021, 07:05:37 PM »
Anything less than a voter free-for-all is now classified as voter suppression by ProgFascist Nation.

It’s comical and deserves every once of ridicule. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: May 28, 2021, 07:30:35 PM »
Voter free for all is literally the point. Lmao.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 28, 2021, 08:40:12 PM »
What we’re just going to allow people to vote now? FREELY?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 29, 2021, 08:34:52 AM »
“What do you want? To let everyone vote for who they want!”

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 29, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »
It’s very interesting how those who just want less government in their life just keep trying to impose government on our lives.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 29, 2021, 11:45:50 AM »
Democracy is only for white evangelicals

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 30, 2021, 07:43:44 AM »

Some people are extremely stupid

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 30, 2021, 07:46:17 AM »
We demand government oversight over every facet of society!  Well, except voting.  (ProgFascist Nation . . . subject to change depending on how the vote is going)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 30, 2021, 07:49:01 AM »
It’s okay that voting is more restrictive in states that we control outright (ProgFascist Nation)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 30, 2021, 10:10:29 AM »

Dax has this weird condition where his brain allows him to forget the most basic of fundamentals. It's like he's in math class saying, "2+2=4? Okay, whatever progfacist algebra teacher."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 30, 2021, 01:56:58 PM »

Dax has this weird condition where his brain allows him to forget the most basic of fundamentals. It's like he's in math class saying, "2+2=4? Okay, whatever progfacist algebra teacher."
Never question mine/our authority to unilaterally declare voter suppression when it fits our agenda. (Chum1 and all ProgFascists)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 01, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
Imagine a "Purge" day, but it's voting instead of killing.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 09, 2021, 03:08:11 PM »
 :ROFL:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 09, 2021, 03:55:39 PM »
That's extremely sad and pathetic but also extremely hilarious there are that many stupid people in that party.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f