Author Topic: competitive little kid sports  (Read 36930 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: competitive little kid sports
« Reply #850 on: March 08, 2024, 03:06:45 PM »
Please help me crowdsource a 10 yo’s walk up music. He was TI - Bring’em Out last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/0BS5lRJfJgQ?feature=shared

This is a good one!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 08, 2024, 03:06:53 PM »
lmao stop
Bitch I don’t tell lies

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 08, 2024, 03:11:54 PM »
walk up music seems like the raddest/most fun/least problematic part of semi-serious youth baseball

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 08, 2024, 03:12:59 PM »
walk up music seems like the raddest/most fun/least problematic part of semi-serious youth baseball

yeah, it's fun as hell. and it gives one of the moms or dads a job which is important so they don't talk to me.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 08, 2024, 03:17:21 PM »
also your sound system quality is important to intimidate the opposing team. one of our parents bought this massive JBL party box ghetto blaster and it instills fear. they have to drag it around in a wagon.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 08, 2024, 03:19:25 PM »
when I want to chew my teams asses in pregame for rough ridin' around too much I have to give the parent the throat slash signal to cut the tunes and then I unload on the kids and then I give them the point to bring my music back. we are a finely oiled machine. we know each others next move.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 08, 2024, 03:20:36 PM »
If you have a closer, 100% fireman by george strait

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 08, 2024, 03:23:07 PM »
If you have a closer, 100% fireman by george strait

lil sd wishes he was a closer because he would come out to this like Ryan Pressly. Also Astros home games at the juice box are incredible when they play it and cut the lights and everyone goes nuts:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 08, 2024, 03:24:23 PM »
thats also a good one.
This worked for the Chiefs, would definitely be a good walkup as well

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 08, 2024, 03:28:02 PM »
is 60 seconds enough time for a walk up?  if so then use the last minute of this

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 08, 2024, 03:29:57 PM »
is 60 seconds enough time for a walk up?  if so then use the last minute of this

it's tricky because you only get like 15 seconds for walk up. when your team is doing warm up pitching that's when your team gets to play your own music for longer. there are very strict unwritten rules about who is playing music when.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 08, 2024, 03:32:38 PM »
in pregame when you're on the right field and left field lines warming up is when the parents get to flex on each others music and walk the fine line of drowning out the other teams music but also not pissing me off by making it too loud.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 08, 2024, 03:51:16 PM »
in pregame when you're on the right field and left field lines warming up is when the parents get to flex on each others music and walk the fine line of drowning out the other teams music but also not pissing me off by making it too loud.

haha, that's pretty interesting that most teams do it up there. We only have a couple of teams in league play that do it and really have only seen a couple teams in the tournaments. Weird that there is such a difference. I was just giving you crap. I don't really care at all, but we do run in to one team that is def "that team". One tournament day, those fuckers would just blast their crap warming up while other games were going on. We were playing the game before and they basically set their blaster right by our dugout. Our coaches just kind of gave them a look, but it was so loud the umpire had to tell them to buzz off as no one could hear his calls. They got all pissy about it. It was a hoot.

I also enjoy it when every 10 year olds walkup music is an 80's or 90's rock song their dad made them choose. 80% of the kids walk up to Thunderstruck, Centerfield, or an Imagine Dragons song.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 08, 2024, 03:57:26 PM »

haha, that's pretty interesting that most teams do it up there. We only have a couple of teams in league play that do it and really have only seen a couple teams in the tournaments. Weird that there is such a difference. I was just giving you crap. I don't really care at all, but we do run in to one team that is def "that team". One tournament day, those fuckers would just blast their crap warming up while other games were going on. We were playing the game before and they basically set their blaster right by our dugout. Our coaches just kind of gave them a look, but it was so loud the umpire had to tell them to buzz off as no one could hear his calls. They got all pissy about it. It was a hoot.

I also enjoy it when every 10 year olds walkup music is an 80's or 90's rock song their dad made them choose. 80% of the kids walk up to Thunderstruck, Centerfield, or an Imagine Dragons song.

You don't like Imagine Dragon?

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 08, 2024, 04:00:13 PM »

All but that one...

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 08, 2024, 04:23:20 PM »
Worst walkup music of all-time - Wichita State had a kid whose last name was "Blue" in the late 90s/early 2000s and his walk up music was that awful "Blue, da ba dee da ba di" song.

Absolutely dreadful

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 08, 2024, 04:49:23 PM »

All but that one...

You mean how you Imagine Dragon deez nuts on your face?

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 08, 2024, 05:09:32 PM »
50 Cent - I’m the man … when he says “I’m the man”

https://youtu.be/p5XtvhR4oUY?si=zBDEGJvbsJxnFHk9

On iPhone so can’t post embed (don’t know how)

Chancellor Warhol - Elvis …. The first 10-15 seconds

https://youtu.be/DPyE_NP_yKs?si=JEweT8Fp8thf3vi8

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 08, 2024, 06:24:57 PM »
is lil SD still an Astros fan?  if so he needs to use a Htown track for sure

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 08, 2024, 06:32:34 PM »
pearl jam and post malone tiny desk

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: March 08, 2024, 06:33:42 PM »

All but that one...

For shits sake Spracs, they are 10 years old.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 08, 2024, 06:46:28 PM »
Assuming the jbl wagon has the appropriate bass levels, Hip hop by dead prez
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 08, 2024, 07:20:31 PM »

All but that one...

For shits sake Spracs, they are 10 years old.

You. YOU!

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 08, 2024, 07:58:02 PM »
Assuming the jbl wagon has the appropriate bass levels, Hip hop by dead prez

OMG. Yes
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 08, 2024, 08:42:55 PM »
is lil SD still an Astros fan?  if so he needs to use a Htown track for sure

Oh this has been his multiple times because of ‘stros