Author Topic: COVID Classes (back-to-school related)  (Read 21539 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: COVID Classes (back-to-school related)
« Reply #350 on: April 07, 2021, 09:24:03 PM »
https://fb.watch/4K8BPxyPpD/

Hooo boy Linus has a lot of zeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 08, 2021, 10:35:06 AM »

Tell us what's happening, I'm certain no one will invest 90 minutes to find out. Got a specific time stamp?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2021, 11:38:34 AM »
just watch the first 2 minutes of this dude.

5 ish parents don't want their kid to wear a mask at school.

The Kansas state Senate passed a law that requires boards to have a hearing for parents. (most districts already have a process for this that doesn't require a hearing but Ks senate gonna ks senate)

meeting on Monday or Tuesday got cancelled because some guy in an infowars hat refused to wear a mask.

Meeting is held virtually the next morning.  Old dude is raging because he doesn't know what's going on and thinks they are trying to violate his rights etc.

first 3-5 parents request a continuance because they want council present.  Arbitrator says they might not be given a continuance because the law is vague and the district already did their part by providing a meeting, if parent chooses not to present their case then he can't promise another time. (PS, they can just fill out  and turn in the request paperwork)

Old boy gets up at the end and turns out his grandkid isn't enrolled in blue valley at all because they refuse to vax him but he takes up like an hour of time to argue and "cross examine".

PS, due to the state statute the districts have to pay the arbitrator for their time.  This was Blue valley

some dad in Olathe showed and they explained to him how to make a written request for mask exemption and that they've had that option all year.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2021, 09:27:17 PM »

Tell us what's happening, I'm certain no one will invest 90 minutes to find out. Got a specific time stamp?

Well I did watch it and I will time stamp it for anyone else who wants to. I would strongly recommend all of our attorneys, anyone legal adjacent, or anyone like me who regrets not going to law school. If you're none of those but love /r/PublicFreakout, then you should watch too.

So the guy losing his crap is an attorney who is representing his wife and his school aged son. Pretty sure he has a pending lawsuit against the school board and he's only there to try to trip up the school district. Dude is the poster child for conflict of interest.

Frankly, the guy is an bad person and he's an idiot. How does an attorney not know the difference between a court hearing and an arbitration?

Anyway, the time stamps.

0:00-3:00 arguing about his lack of knowledge of technology

25:00-48:00 his testimony, dude is a complete anti-vaxer, anti-mask loon

1:20-1:37 his "cross examination" of the district which is composed of him not knowing the rules of the proceeding and just clumsily trying to trap the district into a FERPA violation. Also completely doxxing his own wife and kid. I hope for the kid's sake he's like in 2nd grade, otherwise he's gonna need to move.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2021, 12:07:57 AM »

Well I did watch it and I will time stamp it for anyone else who wants to. I would strongly recommend all of our attorneys, anyone legal adjacent, or anyone like me who regrets not going to law school. If you're none of those but love /r/PublicFreakout, then you should watch too.

So the guy losing his crap is an attorney who is representing his wife and his school aged son. Pretty sure he has a pending lawsuit against the school board and he's only there to try to trip up the school district. Dude is the poster child for conflict of interest.

Frankly, the guy is an bad person and he's an idiot. How does an attorney not know the difference between a court hearing and an arbitration?

Anyway, the time stamps.

1:20-1:37 his "cross examination" of the district which is composed of him not knowing the rules of the proceeding and just clumsily trying to trap the district into a FERPA violation. Also completely doxxing his own wife and kid. I hope for the kid's sake he's like in 2nd grade, otherwise he's gonna need to move.

holy crap, he was redassed dickhead from the start. webinars vs. meetings are confusing the first time!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2021, 05:49:27 AM »

Anyway, the time stamps.

Right!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2021, 09:20:55 AM »
Like, school is almost over you maga cucks.  If they have a mask mandate next year then you can get all maga butthurt

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2021, 11:19:56 AM »
Judge ruled that all the recent mask challenges have no merit because the challenge had to come within 30 days of its creation which has looooooong passed

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2021, 11:20:25 AM »
Parents can still request exemption or get drs notes

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 26, 2021, 09:39:53 AM »
 :lol: