Author Topic: gates  (Read 29973 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: gates
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2020, 05:14:05 PM »
I refuse to explain to you what Microsoft does or how Bill Gates made $100 billion. I can try to explain why spending 100's of millions chasing a vaccine that he will make little to nothing off of is not a bidness plan worth pursuing.

Also, you are backtracking but your initial thought was he is collaborating with the gov to reduce population because money.  You abandoned that because you are reasonably clever and you can see a vaccine that sickens the populace is vastly more expensive than one that doesn't.

I get that Bill Gates promotes liberal causes and therefore he is the boogeyman that the MAGAs want to pursue but thinking that Gates is trying to get rich(er) by spending personal money at age 64 pursuing a vaccine that might never be found but also making sure the vaccine kills those who take it is sofa king stupid I want to give you more credit. 

Okay, now lets discuss how JFK Jr. is still alive and actively tweets

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2020, 05:50:27 PM »
Is there an easy way to tell which billionaires are to be worshipped and which are to be hated and feared?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2020, 05:51:25 PM »
Is there an easy way to tell which billionaires are to be worshipped and which are to be hated and feared?

How they made their money
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2020, 06:51:23 PM »

How they made their money
Oh I think they use a very old and different test.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2020, 08:03:01 PM »
Monolithic thinkers are generally very easily swayed.
Nope

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2020, 08:09:52 PM »
Monolithic thinkers are generally very easily swayed.

This has been bugging me, but I can't remember what you changed your name from. Help a brother out?
Batt BcKee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2020, 06:07:32 AM »
I refuse to explain to you what Microsoft does or how Bill Gates made $100 billion. I can try to explain why spending 100's of millions chasing a vaccine that he will make little to nothing off of is not a bidness plan worth pursuing.

Also, you are backtracking but your initial thought was he is collaborating with the gov to reduce population because money.  You abandoned that because you are reasonably clever and you can see a vaccine that sickens the populace is vastly more expensive than one that doesn't.

I get that Bill Gates promotes liberal causes and therefore he is the boogeyman that the MAGAs want to pursue but thinking that Gates is trying to get rich(er) by spending personal money at age 64 pursuing a vaccine that might never be found but also making sure the vaccine kills those who take it is sofa king stupid I want to give you more credit. 

Interestingly, as of March 13 2020, Gates no longer works for Microsoft &/or serves on their board of directors; nor is he still on the BOD at Berkshire Hathaway.  One would think that such huge news would have made a bigger splash and be common knowledge, huh?

I wonder why it didn’t.... Perhaps the “virus news” blew up at exactly the same time. What a coincidence!!

Look, I’ll admit I had NO idea what an evil eff this man was 60 days ago, however more and more dots began to connect.

On Oct. 18th, 2019 (5 months ago), his foundation hosted Event 201.

During this event he ran a simulation predicting a “CAPS” virus would infect the entire planet & kill 65M people.

But since then, he’s resigned abruptly  from Microsoft and virtually the same day we go into lockdown for COVID-19?!?!  Admittedly, I don’t have all the answers and am still trying to wrap my head around all this because I didn’t give two shits about the guy in February, but I can see that he’s involved in and likely behind some very sinister crap and I don’t expect you to fully agree just yet.

This thread lays it all out far better than I ever could but suffice it to say, his motives aren’t as philanthropic, righteous and pure as the media has been portraying him:

https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/1248852071761227778
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: qates
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2020, 01:09:29 PM »
so when does the martial law come?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2020, 01:17:29 PM »

Interestingly, as of March 13 2020, Gates no longer works for Microsoft &/or serves on their board of directors; nor is he still on the BOD at Berkshire Hathaway.  One would think that such huge news would have made a bigger splash and be common knowledge, huh?

I wonder why it didn’t.... Perhaps the “virus news” blew up at exactly the same time. What a coincidence!!

Look, I’ll admit I had NO idea what an evil eff this man was 60 days ago, however more and more dots began to connect.

On Oct. 18th, 2019 (5 months ago), his foundation hosted Event 201.

During this event he ran a simulation predicting a “CAPS” virus would infect the entire planet & kill 65M people.

But since then, he’s resigned abruptly  from Microsoft and virtually the same day we go into lockdown for COVID-19?!?!  Admittedly, I don’t have all the answers and am still trying to wrap my head around all this because I didn’t give two shits about the guy in February, but I can see that he’s involved in and likely behind some very sinister crap and I don’t expect you to fully agree just yet.

This thread lays it all out far better than I ever could but suffice it to say, his motives aren’t as philanthropic, righteous and pure as the media has been portraying him:

https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/1248852071761227778

Gates stepping down was big news and widely reported.

I love these "you would have thought the msm would have reported on this statements about topics that were widely reported.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2020, 02:00:17 PM »
Also he is still working with Microsoft as a technical adviser to the CEO
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: qates
« Reply #235 on: April 25, 2020, 02:07:31 PM »
so when does the martial law come?

When/if it becomes necessary.  Just as it's always been.  Nothing has changed in that regard.
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 25, 2020, 07:37:59 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 25, 2020, 09:13:45 PM »

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 25, 2020, 09:18:27 PM »
:lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2020, 09:45:54 AM »
holy crap yes  :ROFL: magas

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2020, 05:55:20 PM »
Check Notes:  MS China profitability decent but not as high as expected.    Bill clearly looking to garner favor and improve that profit line out of the CCP.

But you're right Bill, China did an excellent job of throwing those still very much alive people into the incinerator.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1254510348889026560?s=20

Side note:  Particulate and CO emissions in Wuhan are off the charts right now, worst in the world.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2020, 06:54:04 PM »
Check Notes:  MS China profitability decent but not as high as expected.    Bill clearly looking to garner favor and improve that profit line out of the CCP.

But you're right Bill, China did an excellent job of throwing those still very much alive people into the incinerator.

Side note:  Particulate and CO emissions in Wuhan are off the charts right now, worst in the world.

2 quick questions

1. where did you get this data point? (honestly interested)

2. why do you care? (if the models are wrong and the climate just changes and all)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2020, 08:53:44 AM »
Messiah Gates may have accidentally played himself after all... 

Swedish academic argues virus will end the EU, globalism, and mass migration

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/04/swedish-academic-argues-virus-will-end-the-eu-globalism-and-mass-migration/

In a recent video by SwebbTV, Swedish engineer, doctor of technology, business leader, and writer Lars Bern talks about the coronavirus and its impact on the world.

He explains that the main problem is not that SARS-CoV-2 is deadlier than other viruses, but that it’s new and incredibly contagious.

When the virus began spreading no one was immune to it, and as a result many became infected. However, for Bern, the mortality rate of COVID-19 is not any higher than that which is seen in the normal flu. Thus, the main purpose of the lockdowns and social distancing measures is to prevent hospitals from being overrun with patients.

Bern believes that the higher incidence of metabolic syndrome a county has the higher its death rate will be. However, Bern does not believe that a vaccine will help much, partly because it will take years to produce one, and partly because the virus will have most likely mutated before it’s released on the market. According to Bern, treating COVID-19 patients with malaria and Ebola medicine along with large doses of vitamins and minerals is more effective.

Bill Gates’ “wet dream” to vaccinate every person on the planet and issue digital vaccine certificates will not come true, Bern argues.

The so-called medical experts aren’t really experts, he says. SARS-CoV-2 is a new strain of virus and the truth is that no one knows the best way to deal with it. We can only look at what treatment methods have been effective and go from there. According to Bern, medical doctors who argue against the use of alternative medicine to treat and prevent the virus typically know very little about the methods in question and/or the vitamins and minerals used.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2020, 09:00:28 AM »

[quote"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?][/quote]

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2020, 09:09:37 AM »
lmao

Xi is one of the most honest people in the world.  We should totally believe him.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2020, 09:11:09 AM »
lmao

Xi is one of the most honest people in the world.  We should totally believe him.

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2020, 09:12:54 AM »
Relative to the timeline of Covid-19, what Trump said back then might as well have been 20 years ago.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2020, 10:41:59 AM »

2 quick questions

1. where did you get this data point? (honestly interested)

2. why do you care? (if the models are wrong and the climate just changes and all)

:confused:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2020, 11:11:30 AM »
Relative to the timeline of Covid-19, what Trump said back then might as well have been 20 years ago.

Tell that crap to bqqk, he seems to think it was just recently revealed that china is full of crap