Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 108463 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #1700 on: February 04, 2022, 08:51:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/q__talk/status/1489361600800706562?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a true Q believer accepts zombies walking around after being dead for close to 60 years.  :ROFL:

Maybe possibly!?!!??

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: February 04, 2022, 09:31:50 AM »
They think trump is battling an international pedo ring so yeah, if it is crazy as crap they believe it

Good thing they've got Jacko on the case.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 13, 2022, 03:36:21 PM »
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2022/04/08/doug-jensen-capitol-riot-january-6-fbi-interview-transcript-donald-trump-qanon/9519762002/

Full PDF of the interview with “Q nut” Doug Jensen. Made quickly famous by his wearing of the “Q” nut shirt as he closed in on Officer Eugene Goodman in the capitol. It’s 150 pages, but really pretty telling of his mindset.

Synopsis

Says he voted for Obama twice, thought he was a great President, planned to vote for Hilary until some WikiLeaks drop, switched to trump, and he was 100 drops behind when he discovered Q, caught up, and went down the tubes from there.

Believed 100%, still did at the time of the interview, everything from Q. Including, and he says this repeatedly, how Q says to watch out for disinformation and avoid it, don't believe it. Never explains nor was he asked why he never questioned whether Q was disinformation. At some point he decided it was the real deal and beyond question or doubt, even as it told him to watch out and distrust other sources.

He mentions how his wife just rolled her eyes at his conspiracy stuff after a couple of years, how he's known as the conspiracy nut at his job. He tried to school his kids on how media repeats lies until people believe it, and it's vague but he seems to have shared his pro-trump and Q he is, and he's disappointed that his kids don't like trump and say trump is a racist. Pretty much anyone he mentions in-person interactions with in his life, he was getting clear disbelief or pushback. Yet he never seems to have questioned if he was really right or not. Asks the agents toward the end is he's actually been believing nonsense, or words to that effect, and they evade his question, but then he goes back into more Q stuff after that momentary pause to consider if he's maybe been had all along.

Asked if he regrets what he did, he says it depends on whether the outcome he was fighting for occurs (trump stays president, battalions of bad guys in govt get arrested, etc), heavily implying no regret if things go as he hoped and was told they would, but if nothing but negative stuff comes out of it, he stops short of saying he'd regret it. He also admits multiple times how he really didn't think things through very well.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 28, 2022, 06:37:15 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 28, 2022, 08:31:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1519486256316489728

Ron's biggest mistake is trying to act civilized.  He should just play that video of him punching the board until his hand bleeds then yelling something all raged up about immigrants, race, and LGBTQ+.  He would probably win in a landslide.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: April 28, 2022, 08:39:08 AM »
Ya, I tried to find a GIF of his board punching, training, because that looks a lot more alpha than the fist bump he gave to close his remarks.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 29, 2022, 05:19:27 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 29, 2022, 10:14:23 PM »
I could post that on my FB timeline and the George Soros categorization would cause an epic meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: April 29, 2022, 11:28:52 PM »
Geez, just relax perpetually hyperventilating and triggered #blueanonGe

Your mentally incapacitated President's handlers has got Nina Goebbels all over this now.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: April 30, 2022, 12:27:52 AM »
Stevie Wonder isn’t blind & Prince Charles vampire don’t belong on the same line. Also, DIA seems low.

Other than that, that chart is amazing.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 12:32:09 AM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: April 30, 2022, 12:36:04 AM »
Nina Goebbels

I’ve stayed away from this board for awhile & I’ve always known Dax is unhinged, but when the eff did he fully go Godwin’s law?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 30, 2022, 12:45:22 AM »
Nina Goebbels

I’ve stayed away from this board for awhile & I’ve always known Dax is unhinged, but when the eff did he fully go Godwin’s law?

FWIW, Dax loves to grenade Godwin's law.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: April 30, 2022, 07:21:09 AM »
It was a proud day for #blueanon when Biden’s controllers selected that lunatic to head the ministry of truth/created the ministry of truth (as defined by #blueanon).

Once upon a time the long dead traditional liberal movement would have absolutely lost its crap over the ministry of truth and the nutbag that’s going to lead it. 

Today #blueanon (numbering in the millions upon millions) welcomes the ministry of truth with open arms.   #blueanon is The Man its predecessor’s despised.   #thumbsup

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 30, 2022, 12:20:55 PM »

The red section has at least half a dozen maga staples and that should tell you all you need to know

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 30, 2022, 12:57:42 PM »
That chart doesn't even begin to match the brainwashing of #blueanon America (numbering in the millions upon millions).

#blueanonGe:  Clinging to the words of a TikTok queen comedian.   :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: May 01, 2022, 12:05:20 AM »

There are two in the pink that absolutely believe and one in the yellow that I routinely have to talk myself into not believing.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: May 01, 2022, 06:03:34 AM »

Man, every year I feeel older and older when I look at these Bonnaroo lineups. :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 01, 2022, 07:53:17 AM »

There are two in the pink that absolutely believe and one in the yellow that I routinely have to talk myself into not believing.

I had a Ph.D for my AP Physics teacher in HS that’s now in his 20th year as a professor at KSU-Salina. He was a big NASA fan. He recorded one of those Fox specials about how the moon landing was fake, but all he was was “moon landing”. He hadn’t watched it yet, but brought it to show us in class. I realized 5 minutes in he looked distressed. By the end he was pacing back & forth across the back of the room with his hands on his head. He was completely shook that his love for NASA was all based on a lie.

I’m also trying to figure out what your 2nd pink is.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: May 01, 2022, 08:30:40 AM »
I have questions about Mattress Firm. WTF is up with that place?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: May 01, 2022, 03:24:32 PM »

Stevie Wonder, Mattress Firm and Moon Landing?
:adios:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: May 01, 2022, 04:06:00 PM »
MIR, buddy, you can't just tease us like that.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: May 01, 2022, 04:06:59 PM »
I don't even know what half of the yellow ones are.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: May 01, 2022, 04:24:44 PM »

My guesses are Stevie, mattress firm, and essential oils
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: May 01, 2022, 04:25:14 PM »

My guesses are Stevie, mattress firm, and essential oils
Those were my guesses as well