Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 129103 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2020, 09:39:24 PM »
Jesse Ventura has my vote.

Enabler

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2020, 07:38:38 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUf_Tl5_HQc#action=share

JUST WHEN I THINK I AM OUT, HE PUUULLLLLLLLLS ME BACK IN!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
I’m definitely voting for The Body
:adios:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2020, 07:27:07 PM »
gonna try to move election related stuff to this thread.

https://twitter.com/deepa_shivaram/status/1257453596930686977
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2020, 07:36:32 PM »
Matt Bruenig made a good point that it was really smart of Biden to basically release a list of women he was considering as VP's to have a bunch of prominent Dem women out there ready to take bullets for him.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
i don't think it was dumb, but most of the same people would still be vp candidates if he hadn't said he'd pick a woman.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2020, 07:49:18 PM »
i don't think it was dumb, but most of the same people would still be vp candidates if he hadn't said he'd pick a woman.

It is just all so clumsy and hilarious.

I mean lmao

Washington, DC (CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden for the first time on Saturday said that his vice presidential vetting committee is looking at "more than a dozen women" and that there is "significantly more than one black woman" being considered.

Also, Tom Perez had a great quote comparing Biden's sexual assault allegations to "Hillary's emails"

just great stuff all around.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2020, 09:42:59 PM »

It is just all so clumsy and hilarious.

I mean lmao

Washington, DC (CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden for the first time on Saturday said that his vice presidential vetting committee is looking at "more than a dozen women" and that there is "significantly more than one black woman" being considered.

Also, Tom Perez had a great quote comparing Biden's sexual assault allegations to "Hillary's emails"

just great stuff all around.

Total rough ridin' clown show. I'm all for the pendulum swinging the other direction for representation, we've seen the deluge of mediocre white men as vice presidents, but this is just a complete mockery. In none of these quotes are Biden or his surrogates even bothering to talk about how qualified these women are, eff he might as well pick Mariah Carey to be the VP.

I actually will feel much better about him picking Harris, Whitmer, or tiny baby Klo than I would fake progressives Abrams or Warren. Those two have sickened me the most during this whole process, just no conviction about anything at all. Before bloomie came in and distracted her, she spent months just murdering Biden.

The Perez quote was despicable, the dems are leaning way in with the hypocrisy and lack of tact.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2020, 10:25:47 PM »
"Significantly more than one" lolol

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2020, 10:41:08 PM »
Ha
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2020, 11:25:49 PM »
Affirming and reaffirming the well deserved most corrupt political movement in the world label.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2020, 01:29:18 AM »
Affirming and reaffirming the well deserved most corrupt political movement in the world label.

Are the democrats more corrupt than the republicans because the republicans stopped trying to keep up appearances while the democrats are still trying to convince the public that they are different? I'm going to give the edge to the republicans because they're south racist while the dems are the types to mock the republicans for their southern racism while never having people of color over to dinner and hoping their daughter doesn't bring one home from college.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2020, 06:50:57 AM »
It’s always straight to skin color with you. A linear one track mind.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2020, 01:43:54 PM »

Kind of impossible for me to ignore, dax. The fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge that is precisely the problem and why it always will be.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2020, 01:50:05 PM »

Kind of impossible for me to ignore, dax. The fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge that is precisely the problem and why it always will be.

It's always going to be the problem because people like you always want it to be the problem.

I make comments on here based on the beliefs and policies of individuals, not the color of their skin.

Give it try sometime.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2020, 02:22:15 PM »

It's always going to be the problem because people like you always want it to be the problem.

I make comments on here based on the beliefs and policies of individuals, not the color of their skin.

Give it try sometime.

lol, yes biased structures exists because women and minorities acknowledge the injustices. I'm 100% sure we'll see true equality if we just stopped whining about it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »

Give it try sometime.

lol, yes biased structures exists because women and minorities acknowledge the injustices. I'm 100% sure we'll see true equality if we just stopped whining about it.

There's lots of injustices in this world MIR covering all races, greeds, colors, sexes and orientation, but you constantly play the race card when I'm speaking in regard to political policy as it pertains to the operational mechanisms of various entities, in this case, the DNC

Now, this is where I'll play the Resident Useful Idiot whataboutism card and then I'll get back to the corrupt charade of the operational DNC.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2020, 05:02:07 PM »

Give it try sometime.

There's lots of injustices in this world MIR covering all races, greeds, colors, sexes and orientation, but you constantly play the race card when I'm speaking in regard to political policy as it pertains to the operational mechanisms of various entities, in this case, the DNC 

lawl

I am riveted to see what injustices you think white men face.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2020, 06:53:20 PM »
Tap out noted
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2020, 03:04:25 PM »

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2020, 03:46:32 PM »

Give it try sometime.

lawl

I am riveted to see what injustices you think white men face.

Still waiting

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2020, 04:12:10 PM »
Well, for starters, there should be a Whited. If they get a Blacked it's only fair. Infuriating.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2020, 11:06:39 PM »
Even dax couldn't some up with his usual stream of bullshit to justify that dumbfuckery.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2020, 11:43:44 PM »
Well, for starters, there should be a Whited. If they get a Blacked it's only fair. Infuriating.

What about whiteAF?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.