Author Topic: The Babylon Bee - The Most Trusted Name in News  (Read 7699 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Babylon Bee - The Most Trusted Name in News
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2023, 02:14:57 PM »
From the feminist current about page re: the founder, made me chuckle.

Meghan is currently living in Mexico, after having left Canada for freer pastures 2021.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2023, 02:15:47 PM »
Simple laughs for simple brains . . .

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2023, 02:19:06 PM »
Every single piece on feminist current is about trans people, it's an obsession

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2023, 02:20:43 PM »
We already know you don't believe cis-gendered females should stick up for themselves StarBot.7

They just need to take it so you're affirmed.   :thumbsup:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2023, 02:52:20 PM »
crusty asked
What are you referring to

There's been multiple cases, but I'm thinking first of the one in California when cis-gendered women complained about the presence of a biological man in their dressing room at a community center, and the cis-gendered woman/women's concern that they were minor children in that dressing room changing in and out of the bathing suits at the same time.  When they tried to voice their concerns and tried to tell their side of the story they were physically attacked and/or basically told to STFU

yet, still no link

Again, it takes a special sauce to have been a part of a movement that at least talked about propping up women a lot, that now regularly tells cis-gendered women to STFU, sit down, suck it up and your concerns are not valid.   :thumbsup:

But these are after all - The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanongE . . . the script just writes itself

It's pretty simple dax, and I know you get it. I can love women, I can love black folks, but being a woman or black, or a black woman, or a multi-racial nonbinary pansexual isn't shelter from being a bigot. If anyone is being a bigot, they should, always and forever be told to "STFU, sit down, suck it up and your concerns are not valid." I'm sorry that you think that having a uterus gives someone the right to discriminate against others, most of us here don't share that view.

Cis-gendered women protecting their privacy in the most intimate of spaces, and cis-gendered women looking out for minor children are not bigots.

Only absolute whack-a-doos think this, and the whack-a-doos who want to force their agenda on these women are absolutely the worst of the worst.

Still no link

It's was discussed on this blog when it happened.  You missed it as always.

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2022/08/28/julie-jaman-asked-a-man-to-leave-the-womens-change-room-and-was-banned-from-her-community-pool/

Dax, why would you use that link as your source when there are unbiased news reports about what happened? Are you so ingrained with the weird conservative blogs that you forgot what an actual news source is?
https://www.ptleader.com/stories/resident-banned-from-mountain-view-pool-after-confrontation,85099?
https://komonews.com/news/local/80-year-old-banned-from-pool-following-exchange-with-transgender-woman

Julie Jaman, like the lady who wrote the blog you cited, is a kook who should mind her own damn business. She was banned because she harassed multiple people. If she had what she thought were legitimate concerns, she should have addressed them more appropriately.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2023, 03:35:37 PM »
crusty asked
What are you referring to

There's been multiple cases, but I'm thinking first of the one in California when cis-gendered women complained about the presence of a biological man in their dressing room at a community center, and the cis-gendered woman/women's concern that they were minor children in that dressing room changing in and out of the bathing suits at the same time.  When they tried to voice their concerns and tried to tell their side of the story they were physically attacked and/or basically told to STFU

yet, still no link

Again, it takes a special sauce to have been a part of a movement that at least talked about propping up women a lot, that now regularly tells cis-gendered women to STFU, sit down, suck it up and your concerns are not valid.   :thumbsup:

But these are after all - The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanongE . . . the script just writes itself

It's pretty simple dax, and I know you get it. I can love women, I can love black folks, but being a woman or black, or a black woman, or a multi-racial nonbinary pansexual isn't shelter from being a bigot. If anyone is being a bigot, they should, always and forever be told to "STFU, sit down, suck it up and your concerns are not valid." I'm sorry that you think that having a uterus gives someone the right to discriminate against others, most of us here don't share that view.

Cis-gendered women protecting their privacy in the most intimate of spaces, and cis-gendered women looking out for minor children are not bigots.

Only absolute whack-a-doos think this, and the whack-a-doos who want to force their agenda on these women are absolutely the worst of the worst.

Still no link

It's was discussed on this blog when it happened.  You missed it as always.

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2022/08/28/julie-jaman-asked-a-man-to-leave-the-womens-change-room-and-was-banned-from-her-community-pool/

Dax, why would you use that link as your source when there are unbiased news reports about what happened? Are you so ingrained with the weird conservative blogs that you forgot what an actual news source is?
https://www.ptleader.com/stories/resident-banned-from-mountain-view-pool-after-confrontation,85099?
https://komonews.com/news/local/80-year-old-banned-from-pool-following-exchange-with-transgender-woman

Julie Jaman, like the lady who wrote the blog you cited, is a kook who should mind her own damn business. She was banned because she harassed multiple people. If she had what she thought were legitimate concerns, she should have addressed them more appropriately.

Yep, 35 years of membership but only now has her alleged long term inappropriate behavior had to be dealt with.  Makes perfect sense.  :thumbsup:

Translation,  eff that unilaterally labeled terf bitch!

There's no way in hell those publications are even going to sniff painting her in any kind of sympathetic or favorable light, they're not stupid. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2023, 03:42:54 PM »
https://twitter.com/JoelWBerry/status/1631675848674639873
What is going on here
Some mom who submitted hundreds of public records requests to her school and definitely was otherwise being reasonable and not threatening or harassing teachers got sued for some nefarious unknown reason.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2023, 03:54:53 PM »
FOIA . . . are unreasonable #blueanongE

Asking questions (we don't like) is harassment . . . #blueanongE

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2023, 03:56:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/JoelWBerry/status/1631675848674639873
What is going on here
Some mom who submitted hundreds of public records requests to her school and definitely was otherwise being reasonable and not threatening or harassing teachers got sued for some nefarious unknown reason.

It's the libsoftiktok effect. She's convinced folks that public schools are evil groomer factories

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2023, 04:05:04 PM »
Why would anyone think that?  With #blueanon fully behind grown ass gender conflicted adults chatting up 6 year olds about gender identity and seeking validation from those children for their personal orientations and personal proclivities . . . why would anyone question that?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2023, 01:23:00 PM »
I saw a guy in an F-150 with a judicial watch and Babylon bee sticker.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2023, 02:50:58 PM »
The response to those has been so lol

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2023, 06:29:40 PM »
Would absolutely drop a deuce in one of those (for equality).

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
That reminds me of the last time I flew in to MCI and we went into the family bathroom to do a diaper change and locked the door and then mid diaper change some lady (who was solo, definitely did not have a small child) opened the door and we were like “ope! Sorry occupied!” And then I was thinking huh I must not have locked the door so then I went and definitely locked it, and then like a minute later the same lady opened the door again so I was like ok the lock on this door is broken and also this lady seems to think there’s a secret escape out of the family restroom and c) she didn’ doesn’t seem to care that this bathroom is intended for family use.

Anyway when we came out she was still waiting and walked right in so like, I guess she doesn’t mind if she’s just sitting there on the toilet and someone just walks in on her bc obviously the door doesn’t lock, as she saw twice. Kind of a weird experience tbch

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2023, 06:59:39 PM »
Dax's wife?
https://twitter.com/iamjannana/status/1630952361450455042

If I’m a business that can get by with single stall restrooms, I’m rocking gender neutral pissers 100%.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2023, 10:18:03 PM »
Dax's wife?
https://twitter.com/iamjannana/status/1630952361450455042
MIR: A life in a perpetual state of low self esteem triggered rage

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2023, 09:44:46 AM »
That was an amazing tweet thread.  She ended up saying she will hold her piss the entire flight because those are also gender neutral.  You ended up feeling bad for her after all of places with gender neutral bathrooms were pointed out.  it was a classic maga self own

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2023, 01:39:12 PM »
Ironically, the most recent time she wet her pants she was wearing boy shorts

Online passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2023, 03:55:19 PM »
I guess I wasn't aware that KCI had gone so woke.

They'll definitely be going broke soon then.  Sad.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2023, 06:28:41 AM »
holy crap, lmao