Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050676 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19275 on: November 14, 2021, 04:17:54 PM »
You’d think they’d have the Nowledge by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rate this post 5 tacos

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19278 on: November 14, 2021, 08:24:34 PM »
Idk, I see some decidedly non-MAGA demographics dying in that chart. I also don't understand the difference between kind and degree.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19279 on: November 15, 2021, 08:25:22 AM »
Maybe this explains why Dax doesn’t have any issue with posting anti-vax propaganda despite getting vaxxed.
Just curious (you won’t answer, tho) why is it when I post news of governments, particularly Euro governments (which #blueanonGe loves) limiting vaccines for certain age groups etc etc.

Why do you consider that factual reality “anti vaccine propaganda”? 

It’s totally on brand for the weirdo group thinkers of #blueanonGe, but I’m still curious none-the-less. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19280 on: November 15, 2021, 08:31:15 AM »
Maybe this explains why Dax doesn’t have any issue with posting anti-vax propaganda despite getting vaxxed.
Just curious (you won’t answer, tho) why is it when I post news of governments, particularly Euro governments (which #blueanonGe loves) limiting vaccines for certain age groups etc etc.

It’s totally on brand for the weirdo group thinkers of #blueanonGe, but I’m still curious none-the-less.

Is that first word jumble supposed to be a question?  It definitely starts out as one but then you sundown and try to ask the same question in the second sentence. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19281 on: November 15, 2021, 08:34:15 AM »

Is that first word jumble supposed to be a question?  It definitely starts out as one but then you sundown and try to ask the same question in the second sentence.
You’re just enraged that you’re one of the primary #blueanonGe group think weirdos

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19282 on: November 15, 2021, 08:37:27 AM »

You’re just enraged that you’re one of the primary #blueanonGe group think weirdos

That's so impotent.  Have you had any cognitive testing recently?  Your writing gets progressively worse by the day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19283 on: November 15, 2021, 08:39:41 AM »

That's so impotent.  Have you had any cognitive testing recently?  Your writing gets progressively worse by the day.
That’s you’re go to tap out, #slowdug

There’s one question, not directed at you, but as usual you can’t help yourself.

#slowdug slowduggin early today.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19284 on: November 15, 2021, 08:43:31 AM »
I think I understand Dax's "question" and here is my answer.  You don't ever post positive vaccine news.  You only post these "well Portugal says young people shouldn't get Moderna" nudge nudge wink wink.

That's why you get labeled anti-vax.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19285 on: November 15, 2021, 08:45:08 AM »
I think I understand Dax's "question" and here is my answer.  You don't ever post positive vaccine news.  You only post these "well Portugal says young people shouldn't get Moderna" nudge nudge wink wink.

Sounds like a pretty MAGA thing to do.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19286 on: November 15, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »

Sounds like a pretty MAGA thing to do.

In name only, in Dax's case.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19287 on: November 15, 2021, 08:48:40 AM »

So let me get this straight.  The concerns of health agencies similar to our NIH, FDA and CDC are not relevant if they cast even a modicum of concern towards possible negative reactions from vaccines?

The Germans restricted vaccines for certain age groups.   #blueanonGe-CoronaBros loved Germany until they got smacked hard. Now their oversight bodies aren’t relevant?

LOL, okay

#blueanonGe-CoronaBros loved Taiwan.  They restricted vaccines in certain age groups.  So that’s an anti-vaccine narrative?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19288 on: November 15, 2021, 08:51:17 AM »
Sure it's relevant.  Like I said when that's ALL you post about the vaccine is why you get labeled anti-vax.  This isn't hard.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19289 on: November 15, 2021, 08:53:48 AM »
Sure it's relevant.  Like I said when that's ALL you post about the vaccine is why you get labeled anti-vax.  This isn't hard.
Because #blueanonGe is never going to post anything that they weirdly construe in their very linear hyper partisan thinking brains to be anti-vaccine.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 08:58:24 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19290 on: November 15, 2021, 11:35:09 AM »

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Propaganda doesn’t mean factually inaccurate. It means selectively publicizing information in order to serve a message. It’s pretty obvious you are getting your headlines from a “news aggregator” focused on anti-vax messaging.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19291 on: November 15, 2021, 01:04:05 PM »

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Propaganda doesn’t mean factually inaccurate. It means selectively publicizing information in order to serve a message. It’s pretty obvious you are getting your headlines from a “news aggregator” focused on anti-vax messaging.
Publishing Information providing updates on the official decrees of health ministries and government entities of security allies and geo-strategic partners regarding vaccines is selective propaganda (cat). 

Check-got it

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19293 on: November 17, 2021, 12:42:10 PM »
A 99% vax rate still gets your Christmas cancelled  :frown:

https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/press-releases/rise-in-active-covid-19-cases-public-urged-to-be-cautious-and-reduce-mixing-8452021-7433

Given the exponential rise in the number of cases, the Government, for example, intends to cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings. The public, at this stage, are ultimately called upon to exercise their own judgement in this respect bearing in mind the current advice given. This consideration should include the number of persons, the setting whether indoor or outdoor, the degree of ventilation if indoor and whether those attending are vaccinated, elderly or vulnerable. In the same way as has happened in the past, this advice may change going forward.

This factual reality is anti-vax propaganda (#blueanonGe)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19294 on: November 17, 2021, 12:49:28 PM »
The price of lockdowns and restrictions

Also congrats Cartels and keep enjoying your easy access to US markets.

https://twitter.com/jstein_wapo/status/1461011012539322368?s=21

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19295 on: November 17, 2021, 01:11:32 PM »
what lockdowns and restrictions (besides masks) have existed in the US in 2021?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19296 on: November 17, 2021, 01:47:28 PM »

pretty drastic rise in 2016 then huge spike in 2019

wtf Donald?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19297 on: November 17, 2021, 02:10:31 PM »

pretty drastic rise in 2016 then huge spike in 2019

wtf Donald?
That's depressing. Lots and lots of potential years of life lost as average overdose death is much younger than average COVID death. Plus a lot of these individuals are unable to work, unable to properly care for their kids, in and out of hospitals/prison in the years leading up to their premature deaths. Huge tragedy for the families involved and society as a whole.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19298 on: November 17, 2021, 02:43:30 PM »
staggering lack of leadership

somebody should make one of those Trump did it stickers and have it point at those graphs...

SAD

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19299 on: November 17, 2021, 03:03:22 PM »
Man there must have been a crazy number of overdoses with the really strict lockdown countries