Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1067501 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19150 on: November 08, 2021, 03:07:15 PM »
If PBS has to give equal time and there is a maga/anti vaxxer on Sesame Street who would it be?  Oscar?

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19151 on: November 08, 2021, 03:19:51 PM »
my Moderna booster kinda kicked my ass. but it's done!
Moderna is a spicy taco

Can confirm.  Got moderna v3 a week ago and my immune system (already on high alert) jumped to swiftly and mercilessly kill that crap.  Meanwhile I felt like complete garbage for about a day while mRNA justice was meted out.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #19152 on: November 08, 2021, 03:44:49 PM »
If PBS has to give equal time and there is a maga/anti vaxxer on Sesame Street who would it be?  Oscar?
Bert

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19153 on: November 08, 2021, 03:47:53 PM »
"Mr Gordon"

Dax

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19155 on: November 08, 2021, 04:29:31 PM »
3x Moderna boy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19156 on: November 09, 2021, 09:09:20 AM »
Not going to complain irl at work, but I am shivering cold and don’t feel good.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19157 on: November 09, 2021, 09:13:32 AM »
Not going to complain irl at work, but I am shivering cold and don’t feel good.

Hopefully it passes by the afternoon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19158 on: November 09, 2021, 10:06:30 AM »
I didn't feel particularly great for about 18 hours after Pfizer 3.0

My wife got Pfizer 3.0 and the Flu two weeks ago and didn't feel well for about 36 hours.

Which reminds me, I need to get the flu.   It's just so freaking hit and miss, one year, nothing.  The next, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19159 on: November 09, 2021, 10:10:03 AM »

My wife got Pfizer 3.0 and the Flu two weeks ago and didn't feel well for about 36 hours.

Which reminds me, I need to get the flu.   It's just so freaking hit and miss, one year, nothing.  The next, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Why did you get pfizer 3.0 and not Moderna Boost?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19160 on: November 09, 2021, 10:43:07 AM »

Why did you get pfizer 3.0 and not Moderna Boost?

They didn't give me that option.    I've noticed the options haven't started showing up until lately.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19161 on: November 09, 2021, 10:50:11 AM »
Just scheduled my 3.0 Moderna for Thursday.  I was a mess after round 2, so hoping this one is nicer.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19162 on: November 09, 2021, 03:01:40 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19163 on: November 09, 2021, 03:31:17 PM »
A shame he left off Joe "if you get vaccinated you can't get Covid" Biden  :frown:

Summer/Fall 2020:  Just say no to the dangerous and rushed Trump Vaccine (#blueanon)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19164 on: November 09, 2021, 03:55:18 PM »
I've never really understood the logic of crying over spilt milk in order to justify why you just spilt your own milk. The milk is spilt. T'is what t'is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19165 on: November 09, 2021, 04:03:54 PM »
I've never really understood the logic of crying over spilt milk in order to justify why you just spilt your own milk. The milk is spilt. T'is what t'is.

I believe #blueanon and #blueanonGe should really take that to heart.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19166 on: November 09, 2021, 11:33:40 PM »

the vaccine being politicized by the weird maga wing is killing people.  they should feel very gross about this.  but they don't.  the numbers are just indisputable.  the numbers of magas dying and letting their loved ones die to own the libs is one of the most insane things as a first world human i've ever seen. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #19167 on: November 09, 2021, 11:36:14 PM »

the vaccine being politicized by the weird maga wing is killing people.  they should feel very gross about this.  but they don't.  the numbers are just indisputable.  the numbers of magas dying and letting their loved ones die to own the libs is one of the most insane things as a first world human i've ever seen.

None of them do care. On their dying bed they are still trying to own the libs. It’s sad and pathetic.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19168 on: November 10, 2021, 06:49:08 AM »
A nice 14 hour sleep with night sweats thanks to Moderna 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19169 on: November 10, 2021, 06:50:53 AM »

While there may be some truth to that, at this point you are a severe monomania sufferer.   Seek professional help.

I just went through the first 7 reporting states and DC.  As of 11/2 there are approximately 11 million totally unvaccinated people in decidedly non MAGA demographics in those states and districts.  As of 11/2 only half of the population of of Washington DC (92% for Biden) is vaccinated, as in not a single dose.  Over 300K plus totally unvaccinated people in the hub of our (alleged) Republic/Democracy, and one of the most densely populated areas in our country.

The numbers in California are still over 8 million in decidedly non MAGA demographics and it doesn't take much to figure out that number is likely low by about 1.5 million by just looking at the voting numbers and the vax rates. 

Apparently, because these populations don't broadcast or protest about mandates and masks as much, they don't count, and they're not carriers of the virus.   Of course we already know that #blueanonGe completely eliminates POC as counting for anything when it fits their narrative. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19171 on: November 10, 2021, 07:28:20 AM »

While there may be some truth to that, at this point you are a severe monomania sufferer.   Seek professional help.

I just went through the first 7 reporting states and DC.  As of 11/2 there are approximately 11 million totally unvaccinated people in decidedly non MAGA demographics in those states and districts.  As of 11/2 only half of the population of of Washington DC (92% for Biden) is vaccinated, as in not a single dose.  Over 300K plus totally unvaccinated people in the hub of our (alleged) Republic/Democracy, and one of the most densely populated areas in our country.

The numbers in California are still over 8 million in decidedly non MAGA demographics and it doesn't take much to figure out that number is likely low by about 1.5 million by just looking at the voting numbers and the vax rates. 

Apparently, because these populations don't broadcast or protest about mandates and masks as much, they don't count, and they're not carriers of the virus.   Of course we already know that #blueanonGe completely eliminates POC as counting for anything when it fits their narrative.

You can't "what about" your way out of this one, Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19172 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:00 AM »

That literally changes nothing about the fact that millions upon millions of people in non MAGA demographics remain unvaccinated Bucket.    This includes numerous #blueanon stronghold states/districts.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19173 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:51 AM »
Dax continuing to want to remember his old man president getting waxed by even an older president by the count of 81MM to 74MM is strange to me.  Yes Dax some of those 81MM who voted for Biden aren't chipped and they are dumbasses just like the ones who voted for Trump.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19174 on: November 10, 2021, 07:59:51 AM »

That literally changes nothing about the fact that millions upon millions of people in non MAGA demographics remain unvaccinated Bucket.    This includes numerous #blueanon stronghold states/districts.

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1458056094845181953