Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068148 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #17275 on: August 10, 2021, 09:17:39 PM »
Year and a half in and you dipshits are still arguing about the dumbest stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17276 on: August 10, 2021, 09:19:33 PM »
A guy with a national following is calling mask wearing child abuse. We are not the problem.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17277 on: August 10, 2021, 09:22:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1424809139927146502?s=20
Also, if the current administration cared much about those that are unvaxxed and why they should, they wouldn’t have allowed this as their PSA. Do they even know the demographic they’re trying to reach or just being dumbasses all around?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17278 on: August 10, 2021, 09:25:56 PM »
I think I will be sticking with United in NYC!

[tweet]1425207837203046401[/tweet]
Vaxxed or not. They still spread.

Is this a boycott because they won't mandate?

LOL come on dude
It's a legit question.

Are you not aware the viral loads are the same between vaxxed and non vaxxed?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
This is based on a limited study with a serious selection bias. It’s hardly conclusive.
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17279 on: August 10, 2021, 09:30:13 PM »
The technology behind the vax is also decades in the making, so it's a little older than 8 months old.
Please explain. Trump saved us all with this vax, that was created a decade ago with a pandemic we never saw coming?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17280 on: August 10, 2021, 09:39:12 PM »
Phil comparing car safety devices for children, he doesn’t have (like 50 years in the making), to a less than a 8 month year old vax is pretty rough ridin' comical. I’m happy he’s leaving his place again, but JFC!
Matt Walsh was talking about kids (who can’t get vaxx’d) wearing masks being child abuse. That was the comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When this first started, everyone asked for a 2 week to a month shutdown. And then move on with life & business as usual. We all way out lasted the gop mandate that ran into the fall. Biden got elected & then used this Trump vax for the reason to completely open up again & boasted the American serge in jobs. We’re currently worse than we were last year in cases. So, who sucks here?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17281 on: August 10, 2021, 09:42:34 PM »
Kickball must have been a blast tonight!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: August 10, 2021, 09:51:21 PM »
Kickball must have been a blast tonight!
How’s that crutch?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17283 on: August 10, 2021, 10:20:48 PM »
Good summary article of recent studies on the topic with links

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/10/breakthrough-covid-cases-why-fully-vaccinated-people-can-get-covid.html

To IPA's specific claim

Analyses of PCR test results in the REACT-1 study — a major coronavirus monitoring program in Britain led by Imperial College London — also suggested that fully vaccinated people may also be less likely than unvaccinated people to pass the virus on to others, due to having a smaller viral load on average and therefore likely shedding less virus.

Not to mention

showed that double vaccinated people were three times less likely than unvaccinated people to test positive for the coronavirus.

https://hospitalhealthcare.com/covid-19/covid-delta-variant-viral-load-similar-in-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #17284 on: August 10, 2021, 10:23:36 PM »
Year and a half in and you dipshits are still arguing about the dumbest stuff

It’s been an amazing 16 month meltdown by CoronaBro Nation. 

Only surpassed by the Trump meltdown that’s on a downhill run to its 6th year

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: August 10, 2021, 10:28:58 PM »
A guy with a national following is calling mask wearing child abuse. We are not the problem.
Literally never heard of the guy. Honestly pretty apathetic towards whatever people that are on brand for either side say.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: August 10, 2021, 10:32:57 PM »
I’m just being honest here, do any of you feel like you missed a year & a half out of your life? Like, I’d be sick about that, but whatever. Go cats! Hope to see you soon!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: August 10, 2021, 10:43:17 PM »
The technology behind the vax is also decades in the making, so it's a little older than 8 months old.
Please explain. Trump saved us all with this vax, that was created a decade ago with a pandemic we never saw coming?

Have you done any of your own research on this topic? Serious question.

You do know that SARS and MERS the world started working on a vaccine for, right? They are relatives of the virus that causes COVID-19.  Those virus' died out and didn't spread like this current one does. The reason we came up with vaccines so quick is because we had decades of research as a head start. I know it will probably take until morning for you to have a logical thought about this but just letting you know now.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17288 on: August 10, 2021, 10:44:00 PM »
I’m just being honest here, do any of you feel like you missed a year & a half out of your life? Like, I’d be sick about that, but whatever. Go cats! Hope to see you soon!

Sure, but I understood why. It was inconvenient but it also allowed me to focus on other stuff and learn new things. I haven't found masking to be inconvenient at all with the exception of the gym. I should note I haven't flown over the course of the pandemic and haven't had to wear a mask for more than an hour at a time. I don't think it'd be a big deal to do either, though.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: August 10, 2021, 10:45:26 PM »

Literally never heard of the guy. Honestly pretty apathetic towards whatever people that are on brand for either side say.

Well way to rise above it all

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17290 on: August 10, 2021, 10:51:37 PM »

This is a really good question, and no I don't. It was a different experience, but it was an experience and I had good times and bad times. I missed pickup basketball but became a CrossFit bro and made new friends in the process, I didn't get to go to Croatia but I got to go on a road trip to Oregon with some of my best friends, my kids' school experience sucked but we got to spend more time together than we had before, etc. etc.

And honestly since I've been vaxxed my life is pretty much like it was before but with more options, especially since so many concert venues are requiring vaccination. I wear masks quite a bit but who gives a crap

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17291 on: August 10, 2021, 11:06:41 PM »

This is a really good question, and no I don't. It was a different experience, but it was an experience and I had good times and bad times. I missed pickup basketball but became a CrossFit bro and made new friends in the process, I didn't get to go to Croatia but I got to go on a road trip to Oregon with some of my best friends, my kids' school experience sucked but we got to spend more time together than we had before, etc. etc.

And honestly since I've been vaxxed my life is pretty much like it was before but with more options, especially since so many concert venues are requiring vaccination. I wear masks quite a bit but who gives a crap

This topic probably deserves its own thread.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17292 on: August 10, 2021, 11:16:35 PM »

You do know that SARS and MERS the world started working on a vaccine for, right? They are relatives of the virus that causes COVID-19.  Those virus' died out and didn't spread like this current one does. The reason we came up with vaccines so quick is because we had decades of research as a head start. I know it will probably take until morning for you to have a logical thought about this but just letting you know now.
Nope, but I did get vaxxed without knowing what would happen. I gave it a shot! I do think it’s cool you believe in those lesser sciences tho!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17293 on: August 10, 2021, 11:29:20 PM »
Your whole family got it, bud. I continued to travel during all of this, and I’m somehow the dipshit here?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #17294 on: August 10, 2021, 11:36:09 PM »

Nope, but I did get vaxxed without knowing what would happen. I gave it a shot! I do think it’s cool you believe in those lesser sciences tho!

:confused:

So you're railing against something you haven't done your own research on? Just listening to random twitter and facebook and news media about? While attacking me for believing in the sciences that have citations to actual facts? Sounds like you have it all figured out.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17295 on: August 11, 2021, 12:02:17 AM »
Bud, you were cruising the earth before the vaccine. Good for you, honestly. Looks like you were somehow immune to it vs your family (healthy), props!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17296 on: August 11, 2021, 02:55:05 AM »
three things i find interesting here:

1)  a mostly az vaccinated country moving in scale towards an rna vaccine.
2)  uk planning for boosters on a pretty short time frame (but not clear how widely).
3)  price on this is about $28/dose; initial us pfizer purchases were $20/dose.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1425211789839675398
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17297 on: August 11, 2021, 06:37:44 AM »
two is mildly interesting if they're thinking it's for olds more interesting  if it's for the general pop.

yeah, i'd like to know if they're planning on additional purchases from other suppliers to cover the entire population (or if they already have enough contracted to do so).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17298 on: August 11, 2021, 07:25:34 AM »
Dang I missed super hammered waks and sober dax screaming that the vax was invented by trump but that it was untested and ineffective at the same time.  looked awesome

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17299 on: August 11, 2021, 07:26:09 AM »

No, I don't.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite