Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1067846 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16150 on: June 09, 2021, 04:10:29 AM »
Some people have made Corona lecturing part of their new identity. It's sad and predictable.
When's the last time you saw someone lectured in real life?
Message boarding/social media doesn't count? Why are you spinning this? I only hang out with people who are non weirdos about it right now.

No those don't count because people on social media and message boards are using those to express their opinions in a way that they wouldn't publicly, most people, including you, don't talk to people they way they express themselves online. I just essentially called dlew a selfish [redacted], I don't walk around telling unmasked, unvaccinated people they're selfish motherfuckers.

It's impossible to be "lectured" online because you control whether or not you consume the content. You as the reader also ascribes the tone the content takes.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16151 on: June 09, 2021, 04:23:22 AM »
I mean every state represented on this board, with the exception of Washington, have full vaccination rates well under 50%. Washington has 49%, elite bros Cali and Iowa are at 44%. Some of these places, ahem Alabama, are under 30 damn percent. Texas and Oklahoma are barely over 30%. Of rough ridin' course we should still be worried about masks, most of the dirty motherfuckers out there without masks are relying on the like 17 of us nationwide who are fully vaccinated to eradicate this disease by ourselves and they don't want to do crap to help.

I wish we could round up the unmasked, unvaccinated and send them to a leper colony, give them Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida panhandle. We can't give them Louisiana because I want NOLA or greater Florida so SD can keep Disney.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16152 on: June 09, 2021, 07:08:40 AM »
#insufferable

Checks AL DOH Covid Vaccine distribution dashboard.  Just under 3m doses administered. 

Discussions with multiple County IT directors responsible for running the IT operations at multiple clinics and the requisite data point entry methodologies.   To a person, they say that number is low.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:15:28 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16153 on: June 09, 2021, 07:50:09 AM »
it is almost incomprehensible how one state can be the worst at every single thing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16154 on: June 09, 2021, 07:59:04 AM »
it is almost incomprehensible how one state can be the worst at every single thing
58% of the population has at least a single dose of the vaccine with an efficacy rate of up to 85%.   Not to mention about 100k J&J chips. 

There’s issues for sure, but cracker belters don’t want to hear it and discussion of facts gets one labeled a racist around here.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:07:00 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16155 on: June 09, 2021, 08:00:46 AM »
I mean every state represented on this board, with the exception of Washington, have full vaccination rates well under 50%. Washington has 49%, elite bros Cali and Iowa are at 44%. Some of these places, ahem Alabama, are under 30 damn percent. Texas and Oklahoma are barely over 30%. Of rough ridin' course we should still be worried about masks, most of the dirty motherfuckers out there without masks are relying on the like 17 of us nationwide who are fully vaccinated to eradicate this disease by ourselves and they don't want to do crap to help.

I wish we could round up the unmasked, unvaccinated and send them to a leper colony, give them Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida panhandle. We can't give them Louisiana because I want NOLA or greater Florida so SD can keep Disney.
Illinois is 50.6% of people over the age of 12, 44% overall.
:adios:

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16156 on: June 09, 2021, 08:21:40 AM »

Illinois is 50.6% of people over the age of 12, 44% overall.
South Dakota - 50.2% of people over 12 fully vaxxed.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16157 on: June 09, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »
anybody that cares one way or another about masks at this point is a weirdo.

Or still worried about the most helpless and vulnerable component of the population who are unable to get vaccinated.

I feel like this exact exchange has taken place in this thread at least monthly the last three months. When people are still needlessly dying everyday from a disease, that frankly we could have had damn near eradicated already, and up to a third of the population is dragging this out, from mostly ignorance and selfishness, it will continue to be an issue.

I really don't get the myopia here as it relates to masking and vaccinations. If the selfish motherfuckers who refused to get vaccinated wore masks instead of rough ridin' breathing all over everyone, then we wouldn't have an issue would we? I had to take my 2 year old to get a COVID test two weeks ago, do you have any idea how rough ridin' exhausting that is mentally? Not to mention my 10 year old having to share space with unmasked, unvaccinated hillbillies.

I honestly think rates are low enough to stop stressing. Masks are still prevalent indoors everywhere I go and I'll keep wearing them (for virtue signalling purposes), but I won't stress if I see someone in a grocery store without one. At the same time, I'd prefer not to eat indoors with my kids until they're fully vaxxed in two weeks but I think it would be low risk if we did. It really sucks your two year old has to get covid tested but that's happening where people are still wearing masks too.

Plus I don't think we'll ever completely wipe this crap out, but with rates as they are and more and more youth getting vaccinated, we can live normal lives and honestly treat this like the flu moving forward. We'd probably better off in a world where airlines, transit agencies, and some schools use masks either all the time or during flu season (for flu and other seasonal diseases) but crybaby grownups probably won't let that happen.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16158 on: June 09, 2021, 08:39:01 AM »
I rarely wear a mask now.   I’m fully chipped. 

Again, extreme concern in multiple expert circles that we are doing serious long term harm to our immune systems with continued restrictive behaviors.

If you’ve already had Covid, you don’t need to get a vaccine (The Cleveland Clinic).

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16159 on: June 09, 2021, 08:41:58 AM »
So dax thinks masks don't work and are useless but also masks work too good and are killing people. Interesting doublethink with that guy.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16160 on: June 09, 2021, 08:44:03 AM »
So dax thinks masks don't work and are useless but also masks work too good and are killing people. Interesting doublethink with that guy.

Restrictive behaviors are exclusive to mask usage and mask usage alone (ProgFascist.7)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16161 on: June 09, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »

With much of the same technique used to round up and send the gross to SEC, we could relocate the good things to clean places.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16162 on: June 09, 2021, 08:52:59 AM »

With much of the same technique used to round up and send the gross to SEC, we could relocate the good things to clean places.
If your health score is 60 I consider that clean (Trim)

Per the Cleveland Clinic: As of right now 40 million people in the US do not need to get vaccinated. 

Reality says that number is high given the high cycle PCR testing.  But still millions can wait if not skip Covid vaccines altogether.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16163 on: June 09, 2021, 08:55:34 AM »
From Daily Caller to Cleveland Clinic. Dax is truly upping his spitballing game and I for one am impressed!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16164 on: June 09, 2021, 08:56:24 AM »
antivaxjones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16165 on: June 09, 2021, 08:59:30 AM »
CLEVELAND — A Cleveland Clinic study that natural immunity to COVID-19 may be as good as being vaccinated in some cases, is already raising controversy. 

One of the authors stresses this study was not meant to say people shouldn't get vaccinated if they've had the virus.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16166 on: June 09, 2021, 09:01:15 AM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16167 on: June 09, 2021, 09:01:28 AM »
The Cleveland Clinic is not a reputable medical/medical research institution (Chum1)

Telling people with natural Covid immunity to not get vaccinated is an anti vaccine stance (Fake Centrist Steve Dave)

These are the hot takes that make gE what it is.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16168 on: June 09, 2021, 09:04:18 AM »
anybody that cares one way or another about masks at this point is a weirdo.

Or still worried about the most helpless and vulnerable component of the population who are unable to get vaccinated.

I feel like this exact exchange has taken place in this thread at least monthly the last three months. When people are still needlessly dying everyday from a disease, that frankly we could have had damn near eradicated already, and up to a third of the population is dragging this out, from mostly ignorance and selfishness, it will continue to be an issue.

I really don't get the myopia here as it relates to masking and vaccinations. If the selfish motherfuckers who refused to get vaccinated wore masks instead of rough ridin' breathing all over everyone, then we wouldn't have an issue would we? I had to take my 2 year old to get a COVID test two weeks ago, do you have any idea how rough ridin' exhausting that is mentally? Not to mention my 10 year old having to share space with unmasked, unvaccinated hillbillies.
Yeah if you're unvaccinated and not wearing a mask and breathing over people, you're an bad person.  Really, even if you are vaccinated and breathing over people, you're an bad person. 

But I don't know, how can you finger wag someone for not wearing a mask when there's a decent chance they're vaccinated?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16169 on: June 09, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »
One author equals all authors and science is a straight linear thought process with no deviations or diversity in interpretations and opinion (ProgFascist.7)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16170 on: June 09, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
You have Covid antibodies that equal or exceed those that are created by the vaccine, but get vaccinated anyway even though it is likely to mean absolutely nothing (Resident CoronaBros )
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 09:15:21 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16171 on: June 09, 2021, 09:13:57 AM »
We should strive for a world where natural immunity to diseases/viruses of all types is fully eradicated (CoronaBros and Big Pharma)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16172 on: June 09, 2021, 09:31:38 AM »
But I don't know, how can you finger wag someone for not wearing a mask when there's a decent chance they're vaccinated?

I think he's more finger wagging at society rather than an individual.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16173 on: June 09, 2021, 09:34:04 AM »

Finger wagging anyone without knowing their vaccine status or reasons is pointless anyway. That’s why I appreciate places that request proof of vaccination status. I’d rather just avoid that crowd at this point than try to convince them otherwise.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16174 on: June 09, 2021, 09:38:33 AM »

I think he's more finger wagging at society rather than an individual.
That's probably true.  We all agree that if you've at risk of exposure (and by extension, exposing others), you ought to be wearing a mask.

But in practice, IRL, I'm not thinking twice about someone I see at a restaurant or grocery store or wherever not wearing a mask.  Probably a luxury of not having kids yet I guess.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]