Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050511 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16125 on: June 08, 2021, 01:07:21 PM »
anybody that cares one way or another about masks at this point is a weirdo.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16126 on: June 08, 2021, 01:24:07 PM »
I still can’t help but be curious when I see people masking outside or in their cars. Otherwise, yeah. I barely notice one way or the other.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16127 on: June 08, 2021, 01:27:09 PM »
I still can’t help but be curious when I see people masking outside or in their cars. Otherwise, yeah. I barely notice one way or the other.
Could be an Uber driver or running errands and forget to take them off when they get back to the car. It's not like you're gasping for air when you get back from carrying your Snickers bar out of QuikTrip, I definitely catch myself doing it from time to time.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16128 on: June 08, 2021, 01:32:47 PM »
it is absolutely amazing that the only 4 people in my office who still have to wear masks are the same 4 magas who were ever vocally against wearing masks to begin with. they now wear masks as a proud "I didn't get the vaccine" statement to the rest of the office. i mean it is absolutely incredible to witness

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16129 on: June 08, 2021, 01:35:57 PM »
it is absolutely amazing that the only 4 people in my office who still have to wear masks are the same 4 magas who were ever vocally against wearing masks to begin with. they now wear masks as a proud "I didn't get the vaccine" statement to the rest of the office. i mean it is absolutely incredible to witness

Amazing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16130 on: June 08, 2021, 01:38:41 PM »
I would fire them for being spineless cucks

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16131 on: June 08, 2021, 01:52:43 PM »
Could be an Uber driver or running errands and forget to take them off when they get back to the car. It's not like you're gasping for air when you get back from carrying your Snickers bar out of QuikTrip, I definitely catch myself doing it from time to time.
This is true. Also, schlepping from transit to indoor space. Sometimes your face is the most convenient place to store your mask. Have caught myself doing it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16132 on: June 08, 2021, 02:04:04 PM »

Please allow our Chief CoronaBro’s to do work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #16133 on: June 08, 2021, 02:06:53 PM »
Some people have made Corona lecturing part of their new identity. It's sad and predictable.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16134 on: June 08, 2021, 02:11:23 PM »
Some people have made Corona lecturing part of their new identity. It's sad and predictable.
Inside every ProgFascist is a Germanic level control freak trying to get out

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16135 on: June 08, 2021, 02:41:19 PM »
When's the last time you saw someone lectured in real life?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16136 on: June 08, 2021, 02:44:27 PM »
Message boarding/social media doesn't count? Why are you spinning this? I only hang out with people who are non weirdos about it right now.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16137 on: June 08, 2021, 02:49:53 PM »
Message boarding/social media doesn't count? Why are you spinning this? I only hang out with people who are non weirdos about it right now.
Ok when was the last time you were scolded on social media?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16138 on: June 08, 2021, 02:57:53 PM »
I read daily diaries down here about wanting to fire people who don't want to get vaccinated, maga durps, etc. Mask wearers are now the cowards, etc. etc. It's gotten super whiney. I also find it hilarious that many are planning trips now, because they got two jabs of the vaccine, and they are all good to go now. Knowing literally zero about it, but what they've read from early studies. I just find it all comical. They pick and choose what to believe. Also, when Overland Park lifted the mask mandate, the twitter content was amaze!

I really dgaf, because I did what I was asked to do thee entire time, but still lived my life. Two shots to the arm sure made a lot of people feel invisible though and I'm happy it finally helped them leave the house.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16139 on: June 08, 2021, 03:00:30 PM »
I really dgaf

Then why are you complaining?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16140 on: June 08, 2021, 03:01:38 PM »
I really dgaf

Then why are you complaining?
Because people acting like people should get crap canned over it, is dumb as crap.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 03:13:44 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16141 on: June 08, 2021, 04:33:50 PM »

Getting a vaccine eliminates the ability to play the victim. Nobody bothers you about masking up and nobody tells you that you can't get on a cruise ship or go to a concert. Meanwhile, if you don't get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask to work and your coworkers bitch about you. It gives you the ability to be righteously indignant. It makes sense under that light. Most of post-Trump conservatism makes sense under that sort of light.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16142 on: June 08, 2021, 05:53:10 PM »
Of course there are plenty of scenarios. That’s where the curiosity comes in.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16143 on: June 08, 2021, 05:56:09 PM »
I read daily diaries down here about wanting to fire people who don't want to get vaccinated, maga durps, etc. Mask wearers are now the cowards, etc. etc. It's gotten super whiney. I also find it hilarious that many are planning trips now, because they got two jabs of the vaccine, and they are all good to go now. Knowing literally zero about it, but what they've read from early studies. I just find it all comical. They pick and choose what to believe. Also, when Overland Park lifted the mask mandate, the twitter content was amaze!

I really dgaf, because I did what I was asked to do thee entire time, but still lived my life. Two shots to the arm sure made a lot of people feel invisible though and I'm happy it finally helped them leave the house.

What more data would you like to see on the efficacy of vaccines before you’re sold on them being incredibly effective at combating COVID?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16144 on: June 08, 2021, 07:07:55 PM »
Of course there are plenty of scenarios. That’s where the curiosity comes in.

yeah I guess I just think none of them are interesting

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16145 on: June 08, 2021, 07:27:36 PM »
Well I appreciate your willingness to indulge me  in brainstorming some scenarios regardless.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16146 on: June 08, 2021, 09:54:59 PM »
As a fully moderna’d brah who understands that by this point if you want to be chipped you can be, I dgaf about whether anyone else is or isn’t chipped or whether or not they mask up.

Tbh, I probably wouldn’t gaf if I wasn’t chipped either.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16147 on: June 08, 2021, 10:45:40 PM »
this delta strain actually sounds bad.  happy our country is vaccinated, but this sounds like it could suck for the world.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16148 on: June 08, 2021, 11:59:18 PM »
As a fully moderna’d brah who understands that by this point if you want to be chipped you can be, I dgaf about whether anyone else is or isn’t chipped or whether or not they mask up.

Tbh, I probably wouldn’t gaf if I wasn’t chipped either.

Are your kids vaxxed?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:27:33 AM by michigancat »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16149 on: June 09, 2021, 04:02:33 AM »

Or still worried about the most helpless and vulnerable component of the population who are unable to get vaccinated.

I feel like this exact exchange has taken place in this thread at least monthly the last three months. When people are still needlessly dying everyday from a disease, that frankly we could have had damn near eradicated already, and up to a third of the population is dragging this out, from mostly ignorance and selfishness, it will continue to be an issue.

I really don't get the myopia here as it relates to masking and vaccinations. If the selfish motherfuckers who refused to get vaccinated wore masks instead of rough ridin' breathing all over everyone, then we wouldn't have an issue would we? I had to take my 2 year old to get a COVID test two weeks ago, do you have any idea how rough ridin' exhausting that is mentally? Not to mention my 10 year old having to share space with unmasked, unvaccinated hillbillies.