Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050131 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15975 on: May 20, 2021, 10:58:14 AM »
if you don't plan to get vaccinated because you don't think the vaccines are safe or whatever, it's hard to imagine why you'd be in favor of sending vaccines abroad.

Yes this is clearly an empathetic group

so caring

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15976 on: May 20, 2021, 11:02:51 AM »
Let's look at a few examples that the very low IQ posters like SlowDug won't understand.

Colorado:  41% of the Covid Cases in the state have been Hispanics.   Hispanics account for just 11% of the total vaccines distributed in Colorado. 

In the District of Columbia:  African American's account for 31% of the total vaccine distribution in the district.   They account for 55% of the total Covid cases to date, 70% of the deaths from Covid in the district and 46% of the total population of the district.

But extremely low IQ posters like SlowDug think it's a MAGA issue.   On brand.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15977 on: May 20, 2021, 11:04:00 AM »
Let's look at a few examples that the very low IQ posters like SlowDug won't understand.

Colorado:  41% of the Covid Cases in the state have been Hispanics.   Hispanics account for just 11% of the total vaccines distributed in Colorado. 

In the District of Columbia:  African American's account for 31% of the total vaccine distribution in the district.   They account for 55% of the total Covid cases to date, 70% of the deaths from Covid in the district and 46% of the total population of the district.

But extremely low IQ posters like SlowDug think it's a MAGA issue.   On brand.

Link?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: May 20, 2021, 11:16:12 AM »
Here comes another tidal wave of tapouts.

SlowDug: On Brand

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: May 20, 2021, 11:19:14 AM »
if you don't plan to get vaccinated because you don't think the vaccines are safe or whatever, it's hard to imagine why you'd be in favor of sending vaccines abroad.

Yes this is clearly an empathetic group
I’d love to meet the person who (1) thinks vaccines are unsafe, (2) is so worried about the safety they are opposed to sending the vaccines anywhere else in the world, and (3) thinks the US should decide what is safe for other countries against their own wishes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: May 20, 2021, 11:54:55 AM »

I don't disagree that the minority population has a higher % of people resistant to getting vaxxed.  I also know the science shows of white people those who are refusing are vastly maga.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: May 20, 2021, 11:57:18 AM »
lovely group of people.

eff covid for not being better at ethically killing.

What are you talking about; it's killed/killing the old, the weak, the diseased, and for the grand finale the poor and stupid.  :adored:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: May 20, 2021, 11:59:59 AM »
lovely group of people.

What are you talking about; it's killed/killing the old, the weak, the diseased, and for the grand finale the poor and stupid.  :adored:

It needs to exclusively and quickly take out those voluntarily choosing to be unchip’d.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15986 on: May 20, 2021, 12:10:21 PM »
lovely group of people.

It needs to exclusively and quickly take out those voluntarily choosing to be unchip’d.

Hey wait, didn't I just describe MAGAs'!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: May 20, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »

I don't disagree that the minority population has a higher % of people resistant to getting vaxxed.  I also know the science shows of white people those who are refusing are vastly maga.

Yes, the 'science' of taking lump sum county voting and then guessing that it's all MAGA refusing to get the vaccine.

If that's what is posing as 'science' these days Flying Spaghetti Monster spread your wonderful marinara on us all.

Only a complete dumbass calls that science.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: May 20, 2021, 01:06:23 PM »

Yes, the 'science' of taking lump sum county voting and then guessing that it's all MAGA refusing to get the vaccine.

If that's what is posing as 'science' these days Flying Spaghetti Monster spread your wonderful marinara on us all.

deniers tapping out

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15989 on: May 20, 2021, 01:12:34 PM »

deniers tapping out
Simple people are easily mislead

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15990 on: May 20, 2021, 01:34:45 PM »
Prince William got his jab. He's got some decent sized arms. I've always believed the Empire would be in good hands if it ever gets passed on to William and not messed up by Prince Charles.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2922001/prince-william-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-jab-over-35s/

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15991 on: May 20, 2021, 01:59:37 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15992 on: May 20, 2021, 02:54:06 PM »
that's amaze.  is it for new vax or all who got vaxxed?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #15993 on: May 21, 2021, 08:51:30 AM »
Dear India-

My extensive scientific research and testing indicates the vaccines are just not safe enough for you to have.  I have determined they should stay here in America where I refuse to get one.  Most likely will be thrown in the trash.

good luck with the mass cremations

- MAGA
The whole viewpoint is off, but it's consistent.  Like I said, it's less strange to me than "I think they're unsafe, but yeah I think everyone (except me) should get one."

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15994 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »
Dear India-

My extensive scientific research and testing indicates the vaccines are just not safe enough for you to have.  I have determined they should stay here in America where I refuse to get one.  Most likely will be thrown in the trash.

- MAGA
The whole viewpoint is off, but it's consistent.  Like I said, it's less strange to me than "I think they're unsafe, but yeah I think everyone (except me) should get one."

You think these people are that altruistic?  Because I have some bad news for you.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15995 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:54 AM »
Dear India-

- MAGA
The viewpoint you are describing is “consistent” only within a hypothetical fantasyland. I haven’t seen anyone speak out against vaccines who thinks the US should be the world’a police and refuse to sell them dangerous things. You think the same people would be opposed to exporting tobacco?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15996 on: May 21, 2021, 11:27:36 AM »
Dear India-

- MAGA
The viewpoint you are describing is “consistent” only within a hypothetical fantasyland. I haven’t seen anyone speak out against vaccines who thinks the US should be the world’a police and refuse to sell them dangerous things. You think the same people would be opposed to exporting tobacco?

or machine guns?

Everyone knows the answer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15997 on: May 22, 2021, 11:01:50 AM »
Policies, procedures and semantics don't impact Covid numbers (Politically dogmatic CoronaBro Nation)

CDC guidance for testing full vaccinated people for Covid, policy changes as of late April:

For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ?28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)

Translation, if you detect the virus above 28 then it's likely not symptomatic nor infectious (During 2020 labs were running cycles until they found the virus, or at least not stopping until they go to 35 to 40 cycles)

Also, let's try and hide the breakthroughs

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance. Previous case counts, which were last updated on April 26, 2021, are available for reference only and will not be updated moving forward.

If you're fully vaccinated and you're infected, we don't care, unless you go to the hospital.   But we're still going to care a whole bunch if you're not fully vaccinated but display no signs of symptoms and don't have enough of a viral load to be infectious . . . we'll need that to continue to inflate the numbers as necessary. 

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 11:09:23 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15998 on: May 22, 2021, 11:20:49 AM »
that approach would not inflate the numbers.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15999 on: May 22, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »
that approach would not inflate the numbers.

What approach is that SlowDug?

As usual, you don't get it.   The 28 max is only for fully vaccinated people.