Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1049930 times)

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15725 on: May 04, 2021, 01:16:03 PM »
Need to launch an ad campaign with Tim Allen, Larry the Cable Guy and Mark Wahlberg.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15726 on: May 04, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »
Need to launch an ad campaign with Tim Allen, Larry the Cable Guy and Mark Wahlberg.

and Donald Trump. like let him brag about how he made it happen and really lay it on thick.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15727 on: May 04, 2021, 01:30:41 PM »
comparing Tucker Carlson's anti vaxxing rants to Anthony Fauci and parents in Somerville, MA in terms of harm done is absolutely ludicrous bullshit.

I already said this wasn’t a “both-sidesing” situation. My point is that the liberal talking points have also caused damage by taking their messaging so far in the opposite direction, at least initially. I don’t think you can unring that bell.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15728 on: May 04, 2021, 01:31:25 PM »

and Donald Trump. like let him brag about how he made it happen and really lay it on thick.

the doctors said they'd never seen anyone take a vaccine the way that he did.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15729 on: May 04, 2021, 01:31:47 PM »

Could work.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15730 on: May 04, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »

And the nuge, scott baio

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15731 on: May 04, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
You can absolutely lay some of the issues at the feet of the we’re all going to die crowd.  Of which there are multiple key players and media outlets within that domain who 180’d from:  we have nothing to worry about/a better chance of dying from X/don’t let Trump seize power/get out and party

Not the least bit surprising that cRusty the CoronaBro doesn’t get that.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15732 on: May 04, 2021, 01:46:09 PM »
DJT is probably the most vaccinated sitting president in all of history.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15733 on: May 04, 2021, 01:48:59 PM »
I was actually the first person vaccinated.  I did so well that they decided to give it to everyone in the world.  And you should too

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15734 on: May 04, 2021, 02:07:53 PM »
comparing Tucker Carlson's anti vaxxing rants to Anthony Fauci and parents in Somerville, MA in terms of harm done is absolutely ludicrous bullshit.

I already said this wasn’t a “both-sidesing” situation. My point is that the liberal talking points have also caused damage by taking their messaging so far in the opposite direction, at least initially. I don’t think you can unring that bell.

yeah, you're not both-sidesing, you're just saying both sides have caused damage with their messaging. :thumbs:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15735 on: May 04, 2021, 02:13:14 PM »
The mistake the liberals keep making is assuming that everyone actually cares if other people get sick and die. So when you say something like "everyone needs to get vaccinated so we can gather for parties on the 4th of July," assuming it's understood that you mean everyone should be able to do that without some of their guests getting ill and becoming crippled or dead, they think you are telling them they don't have permission to gather unless enough people get vaccinated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #15736 on: May 04, 2021, 02:30:24 PM »
The mistake the liberals keep making is assuming that everyone actually cares if other people get sick and die. So when you say something like "everyone needs to get vaccinated so we can gather for parties on the 4th of July," assuming it's understood that you mean everyone should be able to do that without some of their guests getting ill and becoming crippled or dead, they think you are telling them they don't have permission to gather unless enough people get vaccinated.
"Get vaccinated so we can hang out, but I still need your kids to wear masks every day of their lives moving forward too". Right, rage?  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:36:22 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: May 04, 2021, 02:38:30 PM »
Get vaccinated so we can hang out, but I still need your kids to wear masks every day of their lives moving forward too. Right, rage?  :thumbs:

I don't care if the people I hang out with are vaccinated or not. I absolutely would prefer kids in schools wear masks from October through February to keep the flu from spreading, though. I'd be more than willing to wear one on public transportation during flu season, too.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15738 on: May 04, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »
 :blindfold:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: May 04, 2021, 02:41:45 PM »
Have you ever had the flu? It's awful.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15740 on: May 04, 2021, 02:47:15 PM »
Yeah, I have an awesome immune system too because of it. I was a kid who ran around and played a lot and did stuff with friends, played sports, etc. Thank god I didn't have to wear some mask covering me 24/7/365 like a real dip crap, all through my child hood, because some liberal dad suggested it because his sons an introvert, who doesn't do crap.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15741 on: May 04, 2021, 02:49:57 PM »
Yeah, I have an awesome immune system too because of it. I was a kid who ran around and played a lot and did stuff with friends, played sports, etc. Thank god I didn't have to wear some mask covering me 24/7/365 like a real dip crap, all through my child hood, because some liberal dad suggested it because his sons an introvert, who doesn't do crap.

I did all of that, too. Caught the flu in my 30s and couldn't get out of bed for 4 days. It's almost as bad as pneumonia. Hope you never get it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15742 on: May 04, 2021, 02:51:32 PM »

no one is being mean to you, why are you trying to be mean?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15743 on: May 04, 2021, 02:58:26 PM »
I'm not being mean. I've been very good on this board the past 3 months, by avoiding dumb confrontations like use to do. What he's essentially saying is vaccines don't work though. What's the point of getting the flu shot, if my kids still have to wear masks at school? These are radical ideas that have been built up by the left this last year and that's exactly want I'm talking about. MAGA's who are questionable on the vaccine, think you're going to take this into overdrive now.  :dunno:

Instead of having civil conversations about it with them, you call them rubes, church humping, MAGA durps, who need to get the vaccine. I think they're going to tune those people out.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:05:09 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15744 on: May 04, 2021, 03:22:55 PM »
Instead of having civil conversations about it with them, you call them rubes, church humping, MAGA durps, who need to get the vaccine. I think they're going to tune those people out.

I don't know if you saw this thread yesterday?

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=42608.0

Now, Tucker Carlson is a vile piece of crap and what he is doing will lead to unnecessary deaths. But I don't think his followers or other anti-vaxxers need to be condescended and I don't do it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15745 on: May 04, 2021, 03:25:42 PM »
An Oct NH Health Department study determined the greatest super spreader event was:  The home

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: May 04, 2021, 03:26:19 PM »

I don't know if you saw this thread yesterday?

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=42608.0

Now, Tucker Carlson is a vile piece of crap and what he is doing will lead to unnecessary deaths. But I don't think his followers or other anti-vaxxers need to be condescended and I don't do it.
:thumbs: Touché.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile