Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068264 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #13750 on: January 25, 2021, 09:43:17 AM »
Sedgwick Co canceled all vaccinations today because of rain. :facepalm:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13751 on: January 25, 2021, 09:47:08 AM »
Sedgwick Co canceled all vaccinations today because of rain. :facepalm:

That's pretty maga

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13753 on: January 25, 2021, 10:40:41 AM »
United may have shockingly won back my business by requiring its employees get chip’d while delta and alaska are only strongly encouraging it.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13754 on: January 25, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »
United may have shockingly won back my business by requiring its employees get chip’d while delta and alaska are only strongly encouraging it.

We may have talked about this already but the legal precedent for mandatory vaccines is apparently already really solid.  I wonder if some companies leadership are still scared to test the waters on it.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #13755 on: January 25, 2021, 12:51:13 PM »
fwiw things have really cooled off at KU med.  good news there.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13756 on: January 25, 2021, 12:56:18 PM »
I'm on like 5 different notification lists for the chip around the area. Every time I get an email from one of the places I about jump out of my seat. I appreciate these emails even if it isn't telling me to get my ass down there.

We haven’t notified you because, we have not received the vaccine for your group.

Currently Kohll’s Rx is administering the vaccine provided by the counties to nursing care facilities, developmentally disabled (DD) affiliated with DD organizations and their caregivers. 

When Kohll’s Rx receives vaccine designated for your group, we will notify you via email and/or text based on the information you provided.  The email and/or text will contain a link for you to sign up for a date, time and Kohll’s location for the vaccination.

It’s important that you arrive 15 minutes before your vaccination and not be late, so we can maintain spacing and efficiency to get you vaccinated quickly.

We’ve been administering vaccine to designated groups above at Kohll’s Millard location, we are expanding to other Kohll’s locations this coming week.  We also administer the vaccine at certain developmentally disabled and nursing facilities.

After a vial of Covid vaccine is opened, we have 6 hours to administer the vaccine.  If at the end of the day, there is a vial with vaccine left (1 to 9 doses), we administer this vaccine to others outside the group designated by the county.  We NEVER waste a dose of the vaccine.  Since we have as of today a list of over 12,000 people preregistered and many over 75 years old with many comorbidities, there is not a risk of wasting dose.  If we have extra doses, we will notify you based on the list of preregistered.

If you have questions about the vaccine or vaccine process, click below.  The questions submitted online are answered quicker and more accurate by a member of our Covid-19 Task Force. Our regular staff are providing critical services to patients such as dispensing medications, oxygen, CPAPs, ventilators and many other vital services to patients.

Kohll’s Rx has a team of nurses and other medical professionals available to administer the vaccine.  We have this resource because Kohll’s Rx is the annual primary provider to corporate onsite flu vaccination clinics.  If you are qualified to administer vaccinations and would like to join our team, please click one of the buttons and send us a message.

During a busy flu vaccination season we administer close to 100,000 flu shots to individuals and employees at corporations.  Therefore, we are looking forward to and confident we can tackle the challenge of quickly vaccinating you.

Kohll’s RX participates daily in COVID-19 vaccination calls with the state and local counties.  We will monitor daily and keep you informed of this quickly evolving situation.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13757 on: January 25, 2021, 01:00:48 PM »
Where all are you registered?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13758 on: January 25, 2021, 01:06:45 PM »
KC seems to be over the holiday hump and is really decreasing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13759 on: January 25, 2021, 01:11:06 PM »
AL chips administered doubled week over week. Moderna 2:1 over Pfizer

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13760 on: January 25, 2021, 01:12:57 PM »

my county and various townie pharmacies

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13761 on: January 25, 2021, 01:17:09 PM »

I only checked the big national pharmacies.  I'm registered with the city, county, and the doctor's office I go to for physicals says they have already put everybody on the notification list if you are in their portal.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13762 on: January 25, 2021, 01:24:00 PM »
After a vial of Covid vaccine is opened, we have 6 hours to administer the vaccine.  If at the end of the day, there is a vial with vaccine left (1 to 9 doses), we administer this vaccine to others outside the group designated by the county.  We NEVER waste a dose of the vaccine.  Since we have as of today a list of over 12,000 people preregistered and many over 75 years old with many comorbidities, there is not a risk of wasting dose.  If we have extra doses, we will notify you based on the list of preregistered.

This place sounds like they have their crap together.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13763 on: January 25, 2021, 01:28:57 PM »

I only checked the big national pharmacies.  I'm registered with the city, county, and the doctor's office I go to for physicals says they have already put everybody on the notification list if you are in their portal.

I signed up with the county last week, didn't think about the city.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13764 on: January 25, 2021, 01:36:05 PM »

magas on twitter saying they won't fly United now.  Meanwhile United is quietly relieved to get rid of the once a year coach fare that brings a dog and complains the whole way.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13765 on: January 25, 2021, 01:36:31 PM »

If you are KCMO resident, they have their own health department so supposedly the county registration isn't for city residents but I signed up for both.  Here is the link to the city form https://hipaa.jotform.com/210117358088152

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13766 on: January 25, 2021, 01:44:59 PM »

magas on twitter saying they won't fly United now.  Meanwhile United is quietly relieved to get rid of the once a year coach fare that brings a dog and complains the whole way.

If United now commits to having the planes show up for the flights, I am in and will have to get their credit card and another bonus.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13767 on: January 25, 2021, 02:08:15 PM »

If you are KCMO resident, they have their own health department so supposedly the county registration isn't for city residents but I signed up for both.  Here is the link to the city form https://hipaa.jotform.com/210117358088152

Thanks, got it too.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13769 on: January 26, 2021, 06:00:33 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13770 on: January 26, 2021, 06:01:13 AM »
I feel like we can hit 2m a day once the JNJ single banger hits the streets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13771 on: January 26, 2021, 06:12:00 AM »
25MM people have got it, how many do we need to reach herd immunity? I’m reading somewhere around 85% of population.   So 280 need to be immune to it 25 have been vaxxed, maybe 20 have got the actual virus and will have immunity so that leaves like 230 or so that need to get the shot. 2MM doses a day for 230MM people is 115 days.  If we started hitting 2MM tomorrow it would be end of May to reach our goal. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13773 on: January 26, 2021, 07:18:42 AM »
Congrats to Pfizer and it's shareholders.

Looking at everything that has and will need to be done vaccine wise and the ongoing mutations which were expected.   Looking back at all the CoronaBro'ing on here now is quite funny . . . what a bunch of easily manipulated simpletons who clearly could never grasp the complexity of Sars-Covid-19 yet chose and choose to be in a state of continuous meltdown demanding an ongoing state of reactive measures of which most have been proven to be completely worthless and making the situation worse . . . worse for years to come.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13774 on: January 26, 2021, 07:19:30 AM »
It’s gonna be weird later this year when it will be a totally normal question to ask someone if they’re a Pfizer, moderna, JnJ, or just an idiot.