Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1098976 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
This is one of the better overviews of transmission methods I've seen. (I haven't looked much)

https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-spreads-transmission-routes.html

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
weird, rural areas getting hit really hard.  Guess their subway is doing it?

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/28/21239536/coronavirus-georgia-south-dakota-missouri-nebraska-rural-america
By the sounds of it, it's the close quarters in the meatpacking plants.

Subways probably aren't very safe either, relatively speaking.

kdub clearly told us this is a dense population city problem only and locking down rural areas was killing the economy unnecessarily.

One could argue a meat packing facility is indeed a densely populated area.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Remdesivir trial basically flopped in the study that was stopped early :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BITCH YOU THOUGHT

:Woot: :Woot: :Woot: :Woot: :Woot:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :Wha:

:Woohoo: :Woohoo: :Woohoo: :Woohoo:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

BITCH YOU THOUGHT

WHOOP WHOOP

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

BITCH YOU THOUGHT

$GILD come to daddy!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey hon, that pizza is really getting to me, and I feel little of the RONA coming on, could ya grab me 9 or 10 Pepcid while you're up?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/heartburn-drug-trial-shows-reasonable-confidence-famotidine-could-help-treat-coronavirus-hospital-ceo-says-.html?__twitter_impression=true&recirc=taboolainternal

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Eggheads whipping ass this AM.   :Woot:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I take shitloads of that crap so it's no wonder I'm rona free
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
You know how they said they’ll give an additional $600 a week to unemployed people during this time on top of unemployment? They’re not doing that yet and I feel that’s more important right now than handing peeps a $1200 check who are still working. People are suffering. My brother who’s a personal trainer and made a really nice life for himself is flooded now. People were projecting a million deaths in the U.S. and we’re under 50K. The recession of this thing will be far greater than the health risks. This is going to eff crap up majorly! But yeah, let’s hide in our houses forever!

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Additional-unemployment-benefits-starting-next-week-in-Kansas-569743801.html

It will be retroactive as well. Hang in there bud.
Thank you! I’ve literally seen no news on this. 👍
@starseed7 good news! Looks like the $600 is actually pending this week. Doesn't look like it has any retroactive pay for the last couple of weeks pending at this point, but we shall see. Good scooping, lib. Brightened up my day a bit.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I heard this morning that the reason it's been delayed from the state is that the payouts are so large it triggered some automatic accounting audit or some other software and they've been trying to work around that.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Wow! That makes total sense. You're my go to on this stuff now. Thanks again.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Eggheads whipping ass this AM.   :Woot:

love nerds.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
You know how they said they’ll give an additional $600 a week to unemployed people during this time on top of unemployment? They’re not doing that yet and I feel that’s more important right now than handing peeps a $1200 check who are still working. People are suffering. My brother who’s a personal trainer and made a really nice life for himself is flooded now. People were projecting a million deaths in the U.S. and we’re under 50K. The recession of this thing will be far greater than the health risks. This is going to eff crap up majorly! But yeah, let’s hide in our houses forever!

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Additional-unemployment-benefits-starting-next-week-in-Kansas-569743801.html

It will be retroactive as well. Hang in there bud.
Thank you! I’ve literally seen no news on this. 👍
@starseed7 good news! Looks like the $600 is actually pending this week. Doesn't look like it has any retroactive pay for the last couple of weeks pending at this point, but we shall see. Good scooping, lib. Brightened up my day a bit.

MO's system doesn't show the extra but it's still being paid out since late april so fingers crossed for my  KS bros

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Hey hon, that pizza is really getting to me, and I feel little of the RONA coming on, could ya grab me 9 or 10 Pepcid while you're up?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/heartburn-drug-trial-shows-reasonable-confidence-famotidine-could-help-treat-coronavirus-hospital-ceo-says-.html?__twitter_impression=true&recirc=taboolainternal

World taken offline and could have been solved with heartburn relief.

Could this be why spicy eating Thailand is 'rona free????

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
On Friday, researchers announced they cut short a study testing anti-malaria drug chloroquine as a potential treatment for Covid-19 after some patients developed irregular heartbeats and nearly two dozen died after taking doses daily.

In the bad news/Trump got dunked on vein tho.  Between this and injecting disinfectant it's been a rough week for pudding brains

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm working on a project for the state, and I just read about how Mississippi . . . that's right eff'ing Mississippi moved a bunch of stuff to the cloud several years ago and one component was their Unemployment.   Despite massive increases in demand, very few if any processing problems, and supported by a dynamic cloud based phone system that allows them to Route calls to any rep that's plugged in to the Internet with their phone.   So, full remote worker capacity right out of the gate.  Developed after Katrina. 

Sad that Mississippi is ahead of so many other states in that area.   

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
On Friday, researchers announced they cut short a study testing anti-malaria drug chloroquine as a potential treatment for Covid-19 after some patients developed irregular heartbeats and nearly two dozen died after taking doses daily.

In the bad news/Trump got dunked on vein tho.  Between this and injecting disinfectant it's been a rough week for pudding brains
Trump was hyping up Remdesivir back in March too.  He's found like 10 cures for this thing already.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Recounting Obama's handling of Ebola and comparing to the shitshow we're dealing with now.  Striking.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/02/obamas-ebola-victory-lap/442554/

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Good.  He needs to figure out how he got so easily dunked on

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Recounting Obama's handling of Ebola and comparing to the shitshow we're dealing with now.  Striking.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/02/obamas-ebola-victory-lap/442554/

:lol: :lol:  Such bullshit and not even comparable on any scale as related to Covid-19.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

:lol: :lol:  Such bullshit and not even comparable on any scale as related to Covid-19.

Amazing what happens when you don't let it get to scale isn't it?  Let's go back and find Dax Ebola quotes from 2014, I bet they are RICH!