Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1106364 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i don't understand what problem you have with these PATRIOTS (even though there are really not that many of them, i mean a couple thousand but definitly not thousands upon thousands) showing up and not being useful idiot sheeple and bowing down the the CCP Demo-man.

that being said this issue is actually pretty serious and totally not just the "flu"

- your friend Dax

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Sidebar: dax, have you seen the Waco TV series? It was on paramount network, but just got on netflix. I think you'd enjoy how hard it goes on the fbi.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i don't understand what problem you have with these PATRIOTS (even though there are really not that many of them, i mean a couple thousand but definitly not thousands upon thousands) showing up and not being useful idiot sheeple and bowing down the the CCP Demo-man.

that being said this issue is actually pretty serious and totally not just the "flu"

- your friend Dax

Yet people like you have been defending well known Useful Idiot Politicians who in exact words quite literally told hundreds of thousands of people to ignore that OrangeMan and gather shoulder to shoulder at what was likely peak transmission times. 

Now you're losing your crap over a collection which might fill the South Endzone of BSFS, many of whom are either not leaving their cars, are wearing masks and are social distancing.   You're a sucker for the narrative your fed, thus:  Useful Idiot

(NYC) City health officials have urged New Yorkers to go about their lives. They say there is no reason for healthy people to shy away from public gatherings

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sidebar: dax, have you seen the Waco TV series? It was on paramount network, but just got on netflix. I think you'd enjoy how hard it goes on the fbi.

I'll check it out. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, I read the headlines about these states "opening up" and think that's a really bad idea, sounds like they're just throwing open the doors (useful idiots melting down as usual)

Then I read the actual article:  A few targeted businesses, large metro areas in many cases TBD, emphasis on social distancing, limits on gatherings, still no concerts-sporting events, schools still closed etc. etc. etc. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Resident Useful Idiot Nation believes it all (they always do, just ask Vlad an Pres Xi).

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/dont-get-fooled-by-fake-photos-of-coronavirus-lockdown-protests/

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
so far, working in nyc public transit in the time of covid 19 has carried a 1 in 625 chance of dying.

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1252351803976347648
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Resident Useful Idiot Nation believes it all (they always do, just ask Vlad an Pres Xi).

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/dont-get-fooled-by-fake-photos-of-coronavirus-lockdown-protests/

That link is total computer aids, just FYI

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Yikes, press asks a question about Ruth's Chris getting sba loans and if they should be eligible and this dumb rough ridin' president responds by angerly declaring "well I didn't get any, I know that much"

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Yikes, press asks a question about Ruth's Chris getting sba loans and if they should be eligible and this dumb rough ridin' president responds by angerly declaring "well I didn't get any, I know that much"

He just doesn't know because he has his businesses in a blind trust and doesn't know the details of how they are operating right now.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
LOL, I read the headlines about these states "opening up" and think that's a really bad idea, sounds like they're just throwing open the doors (useful idiots melting down as usual)

Then I read the actual article:  A few targeted businesses, large metro areas in many cases TBD, emphasis on social distancing, limits on gatherings, still no concerts-sporting events, schools still closed etc. etc. etc.

What on earth are you ranting about?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Lol, try to get him to make a definitive statement on anything. 

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
My smart scale sent me a COVID "how are you feeling" survey today.  Surprised more organizations aren't trying to gather data like this.

Withings?  I have one of their watches - the app on the phone had what sounds like the same notification/survey.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
My smart scale sent me a COVID "how are you feeling" survey today.  Surprised more organizations aren't trying to gather data like this.

Withings?  I have one of their watches - the app on the phone had what sounds like the same notification/survey.

yup

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
so far, working in nyc public transit in the time of covid 19 has carried a 1 in 625 chance of dying.

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1252351803976347648

yeah that's crazy

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/g_ack/status/1251882033430790145?s=21
All you need is a little diversity and you can make dumbass MAGAs do whatever you want.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another day, another large industrial fire in China. 

https://twitter.com/undergroundsilk/status/1252426786824052736?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Two lib heroes, both diagnosed with Covid 19, now with stories (and pictures in the case of one) of both out in public in NY, the biggest hotspot on the planet. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The onslaught of industrial fires in China is directly related to the economic outcomes of the pandemic.   I’m not even going to explain the genesis of that account.   You guys post crap from idiots no one has ever heard of all the time.