Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1112199 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Daxbot is stuck in a recurrent loop of "these protesters are stupid and small in numbers" and "these protesters are absolutely right and fighting against draconian measures"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Useful Idiot .9 will do whatever the state tells him to do and lacks the cognitive ability to question anything that he's told.

He also believes that those protests are massive and thousands of people are protesting on streets in every city across the nation.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Ok dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Too easy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

cali protest def MAGA

Is the nimrod on the right using the "CCP" thing on his MAGA suit?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-of-protesters-line-harrisburg-streets-in-protest-against-stay-at-home-order

A stream of the rally shared by organizer Christopher Dorr showed that at least an hour before the official start time in the Pennsylvania capital, protesters – holding American flags, "Make America Great Again" flags, Gadsden flags and other signs – were lined up shoulder to shoulder on the side of the road as cars drove by laying on their horns.

Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Judy Ward, who is a nurse, said in an address after the rally started that she was scared about the fact that so many of the protesters weren't wearing masks but thanked them all for coming out to speak out against Wolf's alleged overreach. The masks comment upset the rallygoers, who then proceeded to boo her for approximately 30 seconds.

"You're not here to protest caution, you're here to protest silencing civilian voices," Ward said as protesters drowned her out with "USA" chants before the chants eventually died down and she finished her speech.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Dorr said in a narration of the video before the rally that it was very similar to a Trump rally. "It's fantastic," he said.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-of-protesters-line-harrisburg-streets-in-protest-against-stay-at-home-order

A stream of the rally shared by organizer Christopher Dorr showed that at least an hour before the official start time in the Pennsylvania capital, protesters – holding American flags, "Make America Great Again" flags, Gadsden flags and other signs – were lined up shoulder to shoulder on the side of the road as cars drove by laying on their horns.

Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Judy Ward, who is a nurse, said in an address after the rally started that she was scared about the fact that so many of the protesters weren't wearing masks but thanked them all for coming out to speak out against Wolf's alleged overreach. The masks comment upset the rallygoers, who then proceeded to boo her for approximately 30 seconds.

"You're not here to protest caution, you're here to protest silencing civilian voices," Ward said as protesters drowned her out with "USA" chants before the chants eventually died down and she finished her speech.

That is MAGA AF

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
So Dax is walking the fine line of taking the Virus seriously while also trying to find a way to differentiate himself from those he is overwhlemingly in agreement with.

Also clinging to the useful idiot narrative at this juncture while MAGA nation (quite literally) holds hands in protest is peak DAXing

Why are you always so far behind the curve?  (Rhetorical digression)

I've seen video of what I would estimate of maybe 2,000 people total in multiple states "protesting"(mostly in the North).    Some are simply calling for things like the ability to buy seeds to plant a garden, or paint to paint a house.   rough ridin' MAGA's!!

I'm sure those boarders in California are pure MAGA. 

Useful Idiot .9 will do whatever the state tells him to do and lacks the cognitive ability to question anything that he's told.

He also believes that those protests are massive and thousands of people are protesting on streets in every city across the nation.

:confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So Dax is walking the fine line of taking the Virus seriously while also trying to find a way to differentiate himself from those he is overwhlemingly in agreement with.

Also clinging to the useful idiot narrative at this juncture while MAGA nation (quite literally) holds hands in protest is peak DAXing

I've seen video of what I would estimate of maybe 2,000 people total in multiple states "protesting"(mostly in the North).    Some are simply calling for things like the ability to buy seeds to plant a garden, or paint to paint a house.   rough ridin' MAGA's!!

You and Wacky think there's 1000's upon 1000's of protesters.   I see a Southeast corner of BSFS collective "spanning" the nation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Wut? :confused:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

You and Wacky think there's 1000's upon 1000's of protesters.   I see a Southeast corner of BSFS collective "spanning" the nation.

now i understand

there are (by your estimates) multiple thousands but not 1000's upon 1000's

also thanks for clarifying to me what i think (big help)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:59:57 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Wut? :confused:

You are apparently guilty of over estimating the number of Trumper morons who are gathering together in tight quarters to protest democratic governor's stay at home orders thus making all MAGAs look like inbred morons with mush brains.  It is making some MAGAs meltdown in rage

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
My smart scale sent me a COVID "how are you feeling" survey today.  Surprised more organizations aren't trying to gather data like this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Exercise of 1st Amendment rights sends the average Useful Idiot Jackboot (so easily manipulated, just ask Vlad Putin) into a total  :curse:

Many are signing up to be on Bill De Blasio's Army of Karen's to snitch.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Exercise of 1st Amendment rights sends the average Useful Idiot Jackboot (so easily manipulated, just ask Vlad Putin) into a total  :curse:

Many are signing up to be on Bill De Blasio's Army of Karen's to snitch.

Let them protest 6 foot apart, I'd prefer not to be locked in my condo for the rest of 2020 because these truthers are idiots.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1252333253526269952

South Carolina is doing something similar too.  This guy didn't even know you could spread it if you didn't have symptoms until weeks after everyone else knew.  So this news is not surprising.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
protest or putsch?

https://twitter.com/shanedunlap/status/1252273164274536449

Stuff like this is what people in 10 years are going to see on a Netflix doc about COVID-19, and people are gonna be all "whoah...".