Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1095035 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks China (and Canada) . . . Topic: CoronaVirus!
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2020, 11:06:29 PM »
My plan is to keep my BAC consistently just below .08 until this thing blows over.  However, from Thursday through Tuesday there will be spikes to I'm hoping it will ward off any nasty virus that tries to set up shop.  Wish me luck bros.
@mikec2w

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2020, 12:21:07 AM »
Lotta panic from RUIN over "just the flu".

Weird

thats a very interesting strawman you've made there

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2020, 07:22:32 AM »

Weird

Oh Trey, your always wrong.  SMDH

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2020, 07:28:52 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2020, 07:41:14 AM »
Da Big Psycho apparently has defined totally under control as being complete eradication of the virus in all its forms.

LOL

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2020, 09:03:01 AM »
It's still possible Trump was right and people stop getting infected in April.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2020, 09:42:16 AM »

Weird

Chinese economic output grinding to a near standstill.   So Chuck's talking point is pretty dumb, but you can't eliminate the possibility of sabotage by an outside source.    But again, a massive idiot talking point to think the Chinese sabotaged themselves, relative economic prosperity essentially keeps Xi and friends in power. 

Just the flu, tho.

It is possible I missed it in some other thread, because search is doo doo, but this is the first mention of "Just the flu" by anyone.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2020, 10:11:54 AM »

Weird

Chinese economic output grinding to a near standstill.   So Chuck's talking point is pretty dumb, but you can't eliminate the possibility of sabotage by an outside source.    But again, a massive idiot talking point to think the Chinese sabotaged themselves, relative economic prosperity essentially keeps Xi and friends in power. 

Just the flu, tho.

It is possible I missed it in some other thread, because search is doo doo, but this is the first mention of "Just the flu" by anyone.

:lol:

Context:  You don't have any

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2020, 10:18:07 AM »
Please, point to me to the places where people have been calling this "just the flu." It would be great to get some context.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2020, 10:21:33 AM »
I have said it isn't the super killer that comes from a canadian lab and was militarized by China

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
If it's true that many individuals who contract it are asymptomatic or only have mild symptoms, then that could mean (a) the number of cases are vastly under reported, but (b) the mortality rate is artificially inflated. Pastries for thought.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
If it's true that many individuals who contract it are asymptomatic or only have mild symptoms, then that could mean (a) the number of cases are vastly under reported, but (b) the mortality rate is artificially inflated. Pastries for thought.

I think it's fairly common for mortality rate to appear to be higher than it actually is with new diseases for this reason. It's probably still higher than 1%, even accounting for that, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2020, 10:31:09 AM »

Don thinks its pretty pud:

Donald Trump: (02:00)
As most of you know, the level that we’ve had in our country is very low. Those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases, the better they are getting. We have a total of 15. We took in some from Japan. You heard about that, because they are American citizens. They’re in quarantine, and they’re getting better too. But we felt we had an obligation to do that. It could have been as many as 42. It was just an obligation we felt that we had. We could have left them and that would have been very bad, very bad I think, American people. And they’re recovering. Of the 15 people, the original 15 as I call them, eight of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered. One is in the hospital, and five have fully recovered. One is we think, in pretty good shape and is in between hospital and going home. But we have a total of 15 people and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2020, 10:35:50 AM »
Seems super weird (okay, not really) that we've got UIN's all over social media absolutely freaking out about just the flu.

Origin:Virulence ='s Mutually exclusive

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2020, 10:37:39 AM »
Reported 14% re-infection rate in China, they don't know why.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2020, 10:50:11 AM »
Seems super weird (okay, not really) that we've got UIN's all over social media absolutely freaking out about just the flu.

Was this supposed to be my context? I’m going to need a dax-translator to help me with the last part.

Is it supposed to be simile notation? “Origin is to Virulence equal’s Mutually exclusive”?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2020, 11:55:06 AM »
Incels are very concerned as trump says it’s less dangerous than the flu we all get shots for.  He believes the mortality rates prove this

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2020, 11:58:31 AM »

Was this supposed to be my context? I’m going to need a dax-translator to help me with the last part.

Is it supposed to be simile notation? “Origin is to Virulence equal’s Mutually exclusive”?

Super Slow Dug has attempted (poorly, as usual) to tie virulence with origin.

Super Slow Dug should probably just stick to giving us updates on the Proud Boys and similar, maybe team with LibDork.9 on that.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2020, 11:59:31 AM »
he won't.  He is running the risk of not being in line with what trump says tonight. 

It seems that he has taken the position this is a chinese super virus.  He started this thread under that premise and makes little incel comments like "it's just the flu" to try and insinuate its a deadly bug that human kind can't shut down at this point.  He loves it and his fellow rubes want to bunker up with their canned foods and find other excuses to be unhealthy and dumb because its the end of days.  Why not eat hormel canned chili and not work out, we will all have the candian flu anyway?

Now, when trump comes out this evening and says it is being over played and its the media who has created this hysteria, he will look like a total rube from the south but he will play that off. 

His real risk is between now and trump's statement.  he wants badly to parrot Tucker but he knows Trump will parrot Rush so he will just rope a dope until then and blame the media after trump gives the official rube position.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only way I know what Tucker or Rush anybody else like that is saying is when SlowDug and LibDork.9 post on this board. 

Slow "talk to him like he's 5" Dug is just super  :curse: that his party is politicizing "just the flu" (SlowDug) and trying to panic everybody because the Dem front runner blows ass and the Dem front runner admits every day now that he  :love: :love: communism.    So gotta be all OrangeMan Bad to try and help out ol' BreadLine Bernie.

so you are arguing here that Dems are overblowing concerns about Coronavirus to help Bernie?

Politicizing it to try and make Trump look bad as always.   Schumer showboating with the $8.5 billion dollar ask, when everybody knows that if need be they can go back and ask for more money at any time, and have dozens of ways to move funds around as needed.

I thought that this had probably politicised it but now I know it was the DEMS!!!    :curse: :curse: :curse:

In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure.

That's why we have the CDC, why do Dems always want to go all dictator and be super control freaks about everything.?  The CDC is literally filled with doctors, DVM's, epidemiologists etc. etc..   Why does the CDC and all of those high level Government jobs exist if they need micro-management from the West Wing?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/484938-pence-taps-career-health-official-to-coordinate-white-house-coronavirus

Whitehouse currently rebuilding chain of command.

don't they know we have the CDC???

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2020, 12:01:11 PM »
Some people don't get how task forces work and clearly didn't read who holds a seat on the task force leadership.

Also major props to Don Trump for shutting down travel from China and not listening to the Chinese or WHO (which leans heavy ChiCom) bitch and moan about it.

A real pickle for the arm chair panickers vacillating between virus meltdowns and ridiculous claims of xenophobia.   Always entertaining though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 27, 2020, 12:05:14 PM »

Super Slow Dug should probably just stick to giving us updates on the Proud Boys and similar, maybe team with LibDork.9 on that.

You read and comprehend worse than you write.  And you write so bad it makes little sense.

Tell us again if you agree with Trump that the mortality rate is less than the flu. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2020, 12:05:47 PM »
 :confused:

how will this task force operate differently than the structure dismantled in 2018

also why did they select an Obama appointee for this position?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2020, 12:06:59 PM »

You read and comprehend worse than you write.  And you write so bad it makes little sense.

Tell us again if you agree with Trump that the mortality rate is less than the flu.

No, I don't agree with Trump.    But it's  :lol: hilarious that you keep trying to come back to things like in typical avoidance fashion.   Super Slow Dug is gonna Supper Slow Dug, though.