Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1070261 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #13325 on: January 09, 2021, 12:12:46 PM »
For all the supposed security logistics that make this so tough, the 'chip installer I know has also been tasked today with picking up 'chips and driving them in her little personal car to the nursing home that I guess we just hope can use them all.  And simultaneously, she has to go through a bunch of crap so they're all accounted for and that even one soon-to-expire-and-will-probably-be-trashed 'chip can't be installed in me.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13326 on: January 09, 2021, 12:28:01 PM »
Guys, I have an idea for a heist. Check PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13327 on: January 09, 2021, 12:37:57 PM »
Just got my email saying I’m Phase 3 in Oklahoma to get chipped. Neighboring county is in Phase 2. When they go to 3 I can go get chipped there.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13328 on: January 09, 2021, 12:47:11 PM »
Maybe get the makeup people who made the antifa'rs look like magas on wednesday to make us all look very elderly and hang out in nursing homes on weekends.  Obviously be ethical and wait for all the actual elderly and the workers there who want 'chips to get chip'd, but then have what's left installed in ourselves.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13329 on: January 09, 2021, 01:24:36 PM »
Gottlieb said by end of the month 30% probably would have had it and 10% chipped which starts getting us to s position where it's not as able spread as easily. Dunno.gif

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13330 on: January 09, 2021, 01:37:49 PM »
Even if the numbers are accurate, you definitely can’t assume the 10% is all in addition to the 30%.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13331 on: January 09, 2021, 01:49:42 PM »
Even if the numbers are accurate, you definitely can’t assume the 10% is all in addition to the 30%.

that's just what the man said, yeah there will for sure be overlap there. 

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13332 on: January 09, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
Just got my email saying I’m Phase 3 in Oklahoma to get chipped. Neighboring county is in Phase 2. When they go to 3 I can go get chipped there.
Cool, just sitting here with no clue what the eff we are supposed to do to get chipped. Guess I'll start bugging the crap out of my doctor until he either chips me or I get a restraining order from a sheriff.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13333 on: January 09, 2021, 06:14:00 PM »
Just got my email saying I%u2019m Phase 3 in Oklahoma to get chipped. Neighboring county is in Phase 2. When they go to 3 I can go get chipped there.
Cool, just sitting here with no clue what the eff we are supposed to do to get chipped. Guess I'll start bugging the crap out of my doctor until he either chips me or I get a restraining order from a sheriff.

For the 2nd time in history, Oklahoma does something better than Kansas.

The other is the Tag Agency system here. In a wasteland of a horrible state government, the Tag Agency system here is the most efficient government program in the country.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13334 on: January 09, 2021, 09:16:43 PM »
Gottlieb said by end of the month 30% probably would have had it and 10% chipped which starts getting us to s position where it's not as able spread as easily. Dunno.gif

10% chipped, by the end of January? Are they going to start distributing this via crop dusters?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13335 on: January 09, 2021, 09:25:33 PM »

10% chipped, by the end of January? Are they going to start distributing this via crop dusters?
30M isn't hard once we get rolling past the slect 1%< chips

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13336 on: January 09, 2021, 09:31:41 PM »

30M isn't hard once we get rolling past the slect 1%< chips

They're going need to show me. We missed the 20 million in December by 18 million. As of yesterday, we were only at $7 million.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #13337 on: January 09, 2021, 10:03:37 PM »
You have to think it will be exponentially faster when they become less restrictive about who can get one. When you get to the point that they’re behind the counters of every grocery store pharmacy / CVS there’s no reason you couldn’t do 100 million in a day.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13338 on: January 10, 2021, 12:51:08 AM »
Good thread and article, makes a lot of sense

https://twitter.com/Bob_Wachter/status/1347225575681716224

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13339 on: January 10, 2021, 01:05:36 AM »
It really doesn't matter what they do so long as they don't waste vaccines to the garbage. We need to be vaccinating as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13340 on: January 10, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »
It really doesn't matter what they do so long as they don't waste vaccines to the garbage. We need to be vaccinating as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

agreed for the most part. medical professionals, then everyone, then kids last.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13341 on: January 10, 2021, 10:01:23 AM »
Good thread and article, makes a lot of sense

https://twitter.com/Bob_Wachter/status/1347225575681716224
Super smart Phil suggested this a month ago.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13342 on: January 10, 2021, 12:19:59 PM »
You have to think it will be exponentially faster when they become less restrictive about who can get one. When you get to the point that they’re behind the counters of every grocery store pharmacy / CVS there’s no reason you couldn’t do 100 million in a day.

Yes, but we're no where close to being able to do that. We only have one approved vaccine to this point that can be administered outside of hospitals. We're not even to a million a week yet. We will never be at 100 million a day or even month. The restrictions on who can get one is only a small problem, there's places like Florida, who have very few restrictions, they even let people from out of state get them, and they aren't setting the world on fire with vaccinations per 100 people.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13343 on: January 10, 2021, 12:56:36 PM »

Yes, but we're no where close to being able to do that. We only have one approved vaccine to this point that can be administered outside of hospitals. We're not even to a million a week yet. We will never be at 100 million a day or even month. The restrictions on who can get one is only a small problem, there's places like Florida, who have very few restrictions, they even let people from out of state get them, and they aren't setting the world on fire with vaccinations per 100 people.
I don’t disagree with any of that, but I still think that problems in January aren’t necessarily indicative of problems in March-May. Fixing the supply issue (which we know we will) should alleviate the other issues to a big extent.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13344 on: January 10, 2021, 01:14:04 PM »
VA has sucked as much as any state more or less in this vaccination start up, upshot at least Northam is signaling that shots in arms (and expanding throughput) are more important than strictly following the prioritization guidelines. Apparently even the reporting system sucked and had issues.

I have no idea how they plan to coordinate and verify groups by vocation.

https://www.wavy.com/covid-19-vaccine/virginia-includes-all-grocery-workers-in-phase-1b-of-vaccinations/

yeah it's basically impossible when you get outside of hospitals unless you go on site like they do with flu shots.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13346 on: January 10, 2021, 01:25:18 PM »

If we were at 100 million per day, we’d be done in a week
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile