Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1071928 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #10275 on: October 02, 2020, 08:57:45 AM »
Sorry Phil, go back to freaking the crap out over something that kills less than 1% of the people it comes in contact with. My bad. Happy Friday everyone! Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10276 on: October 02, 2020, 08:59:00 AM »
wacks how are you still drunk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10277 on: October 02, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »
Sorry Phil, go back to freaking the crap out over something that kills less than 1% of the people it comes in contact with. My bad. Happy Friday everyone! Carry on.

220k Americans dead and growing.  President has it killing futures and raising military posturing with nuke flexing.  Let's not brush this off anymore.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10278 on: October 02, 2020, 09:08:00 AM »
Getting the virus to own the libs!!!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10279 on: October 02, 2020, 09:09:35 AM »

220k Americans dead and growing.  President has it killing futures and raising military posturing with nuke flexing.  Let's not brush this off anymore.
Let’s not let it continue to run our everyday lives as well. It was projected to kill 2 million to start with. Congrats, everyone!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10280 on: October 02, 2020, 09:12:11 AM »

Phil calm down ffs

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10281 on: October 02, 2020, 09:27:53 AM »
Plus for us, we only really have done camping, and doing trivia is our best way to a) support the westport flea market financially, and b) support the quiz master (who is our friend as well)

cfbandyman i did not know you were a flea market trivia'r. i have not been there for trivia in like 9 months and we always do terrible. it's pretty hard! but yes that guy is the goat trivia MC

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10282 on: October 02, 2020, 09:35:59 AM »
The trumper reaction to this has been amaze.  Still clinging to the mask myth?  yup

saying HCQ will prevent and cure?  yup (even though Trump will not take HCQ and i'll bet anyone on here)

blaming china?  check

saying its not really that bad?  check

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10283 on: October 02, 2020, 09:38:05 AM »
I honestly don’t know how some of you get out of bed in the morning. A lot of you have become overly consumed with this crap. It’s really sad.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10284 on: October 02, 2020, 09:42:35 AM »
"yeah, posting about the leader of the free world having a potentially fatal virus that he claimed would magically disappear, that HCQ can prevent and cure and wearing a mask won't help prevent the spread wipes me the hell out and I usually stay in bed for 2 days."

Incredibly low stamina person

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10285 on: October 02, 2020, 09:47:21 AM »
Lol. Deflect, deflect... Libs are pumped as crap right now, until he has just mild conditions and then it will be a ploy. Well played, fellas. Keep raging on.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10286 on: October 02, 2020, 09:49:16 AM »
Sorry guys, just turned on the news. He’s only showing mild symptoms. Time to switch this over to a conspiracy. Dammit all too hell! :cursed:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10287 on: October 02, 2020, 09:51:24 AM »
HCQ has been shown to be an effective treatment in early stage and non-severe Covid-19 cases. It's no help in severe cases, particularly those requiring hospitalization.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10288 on: October 02, 2020, 09:57:53 AM »
Lol. Deflect, deflect... Libs are pumped as crap right now, until he has just mild conditions and then it will be a ploy. Well played, fellas. Keep raging on.

What exactly is going on here this morning Wacky? 

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10289 on: October 02, 2020, 10:00:31 AM »
Plus for us, we only really have done camping, and doing trivia is our best way to a) support the westport flea market financially, and b) support the quiz master (who is our friend as well)

cfbandyman i did not know you were a flea market trivia'r. i have not been there for trivia in like 9 months and we always do terrible. it's pretty hard! but yes that guy is the goat trivia MC

oh snap. we usually play Thursdays (it's only Thursday's right now anyways). And yes, we've gone around for a few years (and some of the people I play with have literally gone there for like a decade) and done geeks who drink, and other place's trivia, and for whatever reason the flea's trivia is the toughest, we usually do alright, but it is legit tough.

Nate is a top notch mc, the guy also does T-bones games, comets games, and other minor league like stuff around the city, so this pandemic has been tough on him as any other, so when he has the opportunity to do it, he does it, and we're there for it.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10290 on: October 02, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »
Making fun of Coronabros. It’s grown tiresome. Also eating popcorn to see how they lol at Trump (internally hoping he dies for karma reasons) and then will soon pivot to a conspiracy theory after he’s fine. Aren’t you guys wore out yet? I know I am by reading it everyday, but I’m too sucked in to this group think meltdown to turn away now.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #10291 on: October 02, 2020, 10:02:23 AM »
I can help you escape the group think wacky.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:06:41 AM by Chingon »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10292 on: October 02, 2020, 10:03:21 AM »
Making fun of Coronabros. It’s grown tiresome. Also eating popcorn to see how they lol at Trump (internally hoping he dies for karma reasons) and then will soon pivot to a conspiracy theory after he’s fine. Aren’t you guys wore out yet? I know I am by reading it everyday, but I’m too sucked in to this group think meltdown to turn away now.

Yes, I am wore out, but I'm also not going let up in my effort to not catch this thing.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10293 on: October 02, 2020, 10:04:41 AM »

we're all tired of dealing with this for sure.  Trump getting this is very bad for him and the country IMO. Much of what you just posted is a projection of what you think everybody thinks because you read one tweet saying it. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10294 on: October 02, 2020, 10:05:57 AM »

Yes, I am wore out, but I'm also not going let up in my effort to not catch this thing.

What comprises your effort?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10295 on: October 02, 2020, 10:08:41 AM »
Don't want him to die and hope he gets through it, but I would be alright with a Boris Johnson-esque run-in with it for him. Enough that he hopefully comes out of it with some true humility and perspective on it. Probably makes me a bad person
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10296 on: October 02, 2020, 10:10:44 AM »
HCQ has been shown to be an effective treatment in early stage and non-severe Covid-19 cases. It's no help in severe cases, particularly those requiring hospitalization.

Has it been shown to prevent?

because he took it and it didn't prevent crap.

Will he start taking it now?  my guess:  lol, hell no it was a ploy to get the dumb af magas all riled up looking for conspiracies behind every tree

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10297 on: October 02, 2020, 10:11:19 AM »
Don't want him to die and hope he gets through it, but I would be alright with a Boris Johnson-esque run-in with it for him. Enough that he hopefully comes out of it with some true humility and perspective on it. Probably makes me a bad person

Seems pretty reasonable imo. Also not bad persony

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10298 on: October 02, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
I would be alright with a Boris Johnson-esque run-in with it for him

It would be nice to have a three week break from him before election day.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: October 02, 2020, 10:15:32 AM »
If dying makes it more likely for Biden to win, I'd prefer he died. But yeah if he was basically in an ICU until election day and recovered that would be fine too.