Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068164 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #10300 on: October 02, 2020, 10:17:05 AM »
Making fun of Coronabros. It’s grown tiresome. Also eating popcorn to see how they lol at Trump (internally hoping he dies for karma reasons) and then will soon pivot to a conspiracy theory after he’s fine. Aren’t you guys wore out yet? I know I am by reading it everyday, but I’m too sucked in to this group think meltdown to turn away now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to admit, I couldn't have predicted the magas (the virus is man made, from china, HCQ is being supressed, it will be gone day after the election, masks don't work) going on the offensive and accuse others of claiming there is a conspiracy.  This is amazing and very bold in its total bullshit and lack of self awareness.  It's like the when Patriots complain about the refs or accuse others of cheating.

Either way, trumpers all over the country are absolutely losing their crap and just screaming random crap at top of their lungs to sooth their destroyed psyche

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: October 02, 2020, 10:18:09 AM »
Is it okay to hope that Bill Barr dies?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: October 02, 2020, 10:26:51 AM »
If dying makes it more likely for Biden to win, I'd prefer he died. But yeah if he was basically in an ICU until election day and recovered that would be fine too.

Yes. I’m indifferent to if trump is sick or not, faking or not, or dead or not. I just want Biden to win the election.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: October 02, 2020, 10:34:40 AM »
HCQ has been shown to be an effective treatment in early stage and non-severe Covid-19 cases. It's no help in severe cases, particularly those requiring hospitalization.

Has it been shown to prevent?

because he took it and it didn't prevent crap.

Will he start taking it now?  my guess:  lol, hell no it was a ploy to get the dumb af magas all riled up looking for conspiracies behind every tree

If by prevent it, you mean stop people from catching it, then not from what I've heard.

I spoke too strongly. I remembered reading some studies that showed it to help in early stage and mild cases, and was putting that out there. To be fair, other studies have found it no more helpful than a placebo.

fwiw, I wasn't referring quack studies that claim it as some miracle cure.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: October 02, 2020, 10:43:07 AM »
HCQ has been shown to be an effective treatment in early stage and non-severe Covid-19 cases. It's no help in severe cases, particularly those requiring hospitalization.

Will he start taking it now?  my guess:  lol, hell no it was a ploy to get the dumb af magas all riled up looking for conspiracies behind every tree

If by prevent it, you mean stop people from catching it, then not from what I've heard.

I spoke too strongly. I remembered reading some studies that showed it to help in early stage and mild cases, and was putting that out there. To be fair, other studies have found it no more helpful than a placebo.

magas had claimed it was effective in both preventing infection and treating to curing the patient.  They went absolutely crazy about it for months.  It was everywhere.  Now, they aren't saying jack crap because it's time to put up or shut up and they are cowards

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: October 02, 2020, 10:49:15 AM »

magas had claimed it was effective in both preventing infection and treating to curing the patient.  They went absolutely crazy about it for months.  It was everywhere.  Now, they aren't saying jack crap because it's time to put up or shut up and they are cowards

They have always been cowards

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: October 02, 2020, 11:36:56 AM »

Oh I know. I’m pretty sure my Dad was pimping it hard as some miracle
some time this summer. That lead me to searching for more info.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: October 02, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »
dax/bqqk and gato were.  Twitter was awash in claims that you had to take it with zinc and it was a fool proof cure.

They are totally gone now and look like total morons

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: October 02, 2020, 11:48:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/status/1311721663508238336

Trump's rapid response director's tweet from yesterday.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: October 02, 2020, 11:51:33 AM »
Wacks, hurry up and post in this thread before it turns over to page 421.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10310 on: October 02, 2020, 11:55:52 AM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: October 02, 2020, 12:25:58 PM »
I don't give a crap what happens to trump, ultimately he's a stranger who is by all accounts, a really bad person. I'm not going to feign any sympathy. However, I want his wife, as much as a crap bag she appears to be, to be symptom free and to have a quick recovery. She has a son who loves and needs her.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: October 02, 2020, 12:28:02 PM »
I don't give a crap what happens to trump, ultimately he's a stranger who is by all accounts, a really bad person. I'm not going to feign any sympathy. However, I want his wife, as much as a crap bag she appears to be, to be symptom free and to have a quick recovery. She has a son who loves and needs her.

Plus christmas is right around the corner.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: October 02, 2020, 01:19:52 PM »
RNC chair Ronna McDaniel has tested positive for Rona.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: October 02, 2020, 01:30:16 PM »
Good point. My sympathy for him is at the base level of human decency for human life sympathy and impact to our country. Agreed on melania.

It's obvious he doesn't care about anybody else so any attempt for his supporters to try the high road that people are being mean that he got it is simply theatrics.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: October 02, 2020, 01:44:15 PM »
Question on Trump's testing:

Trump is said to get tested at least once a day. He began exhibiting symptoms on Wednesday, meaning that in all likelihood he was exposed 5-14 days prior, and the virus had been incubating during the intervening days. Yet he apparently did not receive a positive test until yday. Are these tests simply not very sensitive? Is the WH lying about the frequency of his testing? Some other explanation?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: October 02, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »
I bet he doesn't not get tested daily

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10319 on: October 02, 2020, 01:49:00 PM »

Trump is said to get tested at least once a day. He began exhibiting symptoms on Wednesday, meaning that in all likelihood he was exposed 5-14 days prior, and the virus had been incubating during the intervening days. Yet he apparently did not receive a positive test until yday. Are these tests simply not very sensitive? Is the WH lying about the frequency of his testing? Some other explanation?
They irl use a very shitty test that catches only 50% of actual positives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10320 on: October 02, 2020, 01:50:35 PM »

where did you see he began showing symptoms Wednesday?

Also there's a good chance they are using crap tests and/or lying about frequency of tests.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:22 PM »
Guys, the tests don’t start showing positive the moment the virus enters your body.  It’s not that simple.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:58 PM »

where did you see he began showing symptoms Wednesday?

Also there's a good chance they are using crap tests and/or lying about frequency of tests.

Some person saying words on CNN.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: October 02, 2020, 01:58:37 PM »
Guys, the tests don’t start showing positive the moment the virus enters your body.  It’s not that simple.

Thanks, sparky. No one thinks that here, though. We do know one can test positive before exhibiting any symptoms. If Trump is tested daily, I would have expected this to get caught before he started exhibiting symptoms, given the delay between exposure and onset of symptoms.