Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 109308 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1325 on: February 06, 2020, 06:42:22 AM »
I was wondering what any of this had to do with impeachment. Now I get it. It's payback time for dax and his fellow Trumpers.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225203837226700800

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: February 06, 2020, 07:21:52 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: February 06, 2020, 07:29:31 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

You're not fooling anyone except maybe yourself. You'll be voting for Trump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1328 on: February 06, 2020, 07:37:42 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

If you idiots nominate the super corrupt racist war monger, or one of the two complete whack jobs, you bet I’ll be voting for Trump.  But what does that have to do with Mitt trying to protect one of his own sitting on the board of Burisma?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: February 06, 2020, 07:40:45 AM »
But you totally don't approve of trump and don't want him to run again  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: February 06, 2020, 07:43:28 AM »
Listen, do i defend literally every single contemptible action of this objectively awful human being on this message board? Yes. But will I be voting for him? Also yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: February 06, 2020, 07:50:51 AM »
Lol, the vast majority of the time you guys are melting down about stuff that’s been going on since long before Trump came along.  But you didn’t pay any attention, didn’t care and you weren’t being fueled by people who are super pissed that Hillary “we came we saw he died” Clinton didn’t get elected. 

Now you’re super pissed that your heroes in the house did an amazingly shitty job trying to impeach Trump.

1200 plus days of rage and counting . . .

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: February 06, 2020, 08:24:14 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

If you idiots nominate the super corrupt racist war monger, or one of the two complete whack jobs, you bet I’ll be voting for Trump.  But what does that have to do with Mitt trying to protect one of his own sitting on the board of Burisma?
How is voting to remove Trump (an action that is not going to end with the desired result) going to protect his guy on the board of Burisma? It seems that it would more likely do the exact opposite.

Also, for clarification's sake, the whack jobs are Warren and Sanders? You would vote for Pete or Klo? Yeah, right

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: February 06, 2020, 08:45:00 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

How is voting to remove Trump (an action that is not going to end with the desired result) going to protect his guy on the board of Burisma? It seems that it would more likely do the exact opposite.

Also, for clarification's sake, the whack jobs are Warren and Sanders? You would vote for Pete or Klo? Yeah, right

I'll take the latter first.   I vote for Dems all the time, barring something very weird happening, Doug Jones has my vote . . . again (one example).   I voted for Walt Maddox for Gub. 

If Trump is out of office, there's a strong chance the questions about Burisma subside substantially.   

But I sure am glad that Mitt was so ardent about getting witnesses, because clearly he was on the fence. 

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: February 06, 2020, 09:08:54 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

I'll take the latter first.   I vote for Dems all the time, barring something very weird happening, Doug Jones has my vote . . . again (one example).   I voted for Walt Maddox for Gub. 

If Trump is out of office, there's a strong chance the questions about Burisma subside substantially.   

But I sure am glad that Mitt was so ardent about getting witnesses, because clearly he was on the fence.
But Romney obviously knew Trump wouldn't be removed from office. He had literally nothing to gain from voting to remove. And if he had such motivations, why would he only vote to remove on one of the articles and not the other?

Congrats on not voting for a sexual predator (for the Senate). You are aware that Jones voted to remove Trump, right?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: February 06, 2020, 09:25:13 AM »
I have a feeling this noon press conference is going to be batshit.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: February 06, 2020, 09:27:01 AM »
Listen, do i defend literally every single contemptible action of this objectively awful human being on this message board? Yes. But will I be voting for him? Also yes.

Whoa now. I won't vote for him on the off chance that none of the three current front runners end up with the nomination and also none of the incel or QAnon/Texags boards I frequent manage to give me any dirt on whoever ends up winning.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: February 06, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »
Lol, just remembering when dax spent an entire special election shitting all over doug jones and calling him an out of touch Hollywood liberal. No one believes you will (or did) vote for him  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: February 06, 2020, 09:29:29 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

But Romney obviously knew Trump wouldn't be removed from office. He had literally nothing to gain from voting to remove. And if he had such motivations, why would he only vote to remove on one of the articles and not the other?

Congrats on not voting for a sexual predator (for the Senate). You are aware that Jones voted to remove Trump, right?

Of course Jones voted to remove Trump.   But unlike the always enraged extremely low intelligence LibDorks around here, I can separate matters of national and local import and I feel like Doug Jones (even though he is a rich white gun loving lawyer who lives in Mountain Brook .. . . but that never bothers LibDork Nation cus for you it's all about the D) has been very good at his job.    I'll excuse the sexual predator remark even though LibDork Nation voted 63 million strong to put a known sexual predator and his enabling wife back inside the walls of the White House for a 3rd time

LOL, he had nothing to gain, good one Waks  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: February 06, 2020, 09:30:00 AM »
Lol, just remembering when dax spent an entire special election shitting all over doug jones and calling him an out of touch Hollywood liberal. No one believes you will (or did) vote for him  :lol:

Link? 

I'll help you out LibDork.9, I made fun of Doug Jones because that period was another high point in LibDork Nation identity politics and Doug Jones was and is a rich white Mountain Brook living lawyer with a large gun collection.     

LibDork.9, always 4 laps down.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:36:20 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: February 06, 2020, 09:32:59 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

Of course Jones voted to remove Trump.   But unlike the always enraged extremely low intelligence LibDorks around here, I can separate matters of national and local import and I feel like Doug Jones (even though he is a rich white gun loving lawyer who lives in Mountain Brook .. . . but that never bothers LibDork Nation cus for you it's all about the D) has been very good at his job.    I'll excuse the sexual predator remark even though LibDork Nation voted 63 million strong to put a known sexual predator and his enabling wife back inside the walls of the White House for a 3rd time

What did he have to gain other than scorn from his party and why didn't he vote to remove on both articles?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: February 06, 2020, 09:33:41 AM »
Oh Chum . . .

What did he have to gain other than scorn from his party?

Are Mitt's presidential aspirations over? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: February 06, 2020, 09:36:13 AM »
I think this helps Mitt if Trump loses reelection. It's very possible it was a calculated vote playing the odds that Trump won't win. He's not the sort of person who is going to remain popular as a loser.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: February 06, 2020, 09:37:09 AM »
I think this helps Mitt if Trump loses reelection. It's very possible it was a calculated vote playing the odds that Trump won't win. He's not the sort of person who is going to remain popular as a loser.

I don't believe Mittens is going to run in 2024.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: February 06, 2020, 09:38:06 AM »

I don't believe Mittens is going to run in 2024.

He really shouldn't, but every other viable candidate seems to belong in the nursing home, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: February 06, 2020, 09:38:58 AM »
Self serving Mitt voting to impeach a republican president as a senator from an overwhelmingly republican state. This is the dumbest talking point I’ve heard today and Dax has posted like 40 times.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: February 06, 2020, 09:43:11 AM »

Self serving Mitt voting to impeach a republican president as a senator from an overwhelmingly republican state. This is the dumbest talking point I’ve heard today and Dax has posted like 40 times.

Not even close to the scrot hanging LibDork Nation is doing on Mitt and the talk about how Mitt is his own man.   It's positively  :lol:

So, looking down the list of people LibDork Nation used to hate that now love . . .

(Number 9,576 since November 2016) John Bolton

(New Entry, Number 9,577 since November 2016) Mitt Romney

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: February 06, 2020, 09:57:17 AM »
Mitt really doesn’t need the job. I think it’s pretty obvious he voted to convict because he cared about being on the right side of history.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: February 06, 2020, 09:59:21 AM »
Mitt really doesn’t need the job. I think it’s pretty obvious he voted to convict because he cared about being on the right side of history.

Okay . . .  :lol:

Well one of the right sides of history that a long time Romneiac (and former CIA Agent . . . the Mormons and the CIA, a match made in Mormon heaven) sits on the board of directors of Burisma . . . a very corrupt Ukranian energy company.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: February 06, 2020, 10:00:28 AM »
Dax is so broken he doesn’t understand how two people can have agreeing viewpoints if they’re from different parties.