Author Topic: Courtney Messingham is a proven loser  (Read 29301 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Courtney Messingham is a proven loser
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2021, 11:17:03 AM »
crap don’t give Anderson a pass

He’s had 3 years to make jacardia ready and he’s unplayable apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really do play your part well, I’ll give you that.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2021, 12:13:51 PM »
Only Jake can calm these Waters.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2021, 12:42:10 PM »
crap don’t give Anderson a pass

He’s had 3 years to make jacardia ready and he’s unplayable apparently

What the eff? You're serious?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2021, 12:46:43 PM »
Only Jake can calm these Waters.

Remember his bombs?  :love: :love: :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2021, 12:49:43 PM »
K-State Twitter is still incredibly angry, I haven't seen the fan base this united against a coach since Tim Tibesar and even that wasn't like this because Tibesar didn't have a solitary game that saw everyone quickly turn against him.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2021, 12:51:52 PM »
K-State Twitter is still incredibly angry, I haven't seen the fan base this united against a coach since Tim Tibesar and even that wasn't like this because Tibesar didn't have a solitary game that saw everyone quickly turn against him.
IMO it's a bit over the top

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2021, 12:54:44 PM »

Let’s see some of the better excerpts!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
K-State Twitter can get super whiny and weird at times. Super uncomfortable coltish KSO members taking their game to the social media streets in unison.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2021, 01:10:45 PM »
based upon every other program at k-state that gene oversees, there’s no reason to believe that any of these coaches are expected to be anything other than mediocre.  messingham will coach here as long as he wants to.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2021, 03:14:13 PM »
Mess only is still coaching d1 football because he’s friends with ck.

His resume is complete ass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »

It's literally just people still mad, no one threatening violence, no boycotts, no doxxing just lots of tweets calling for him to be fired and pointing out things happening in other games when the OC doesn't crap himself.

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2021, 05:09:10 PM »

It's literally just people still mad, no one threatening violence, no boycotts, no doxxing just lots of tweets calling for him to be fired and pointing out things happening in other games when the OC doesn't crap himself.
So people being generally reasonably outraged then

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2021, 05:59:44 PM »
Sounds like mich is being over the top then

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2021, 07:28:52 PM »

So people being generally reasonably outraged then
God forbid being passionate and doing it within reason because they want to do better. As long as there isn't violence being threatened or family members brought up it's justified in this case. Im with the mob.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2021, 07:31:41 PM »
Messingham does suck, but it's kind of lol pathetic that what we're mad about is him not adapting well to having a qb only competent at running adequately fast in a straight line most times.  And that KSU has a history of being in that situation and thus has a fanbase that thinks/knows there's a simple way to work around that.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2021, 07:50:45 PM »
Messingham does suck, but it's kind of lol pathetic that what we're mad about is him not adapting well to having a qb only competent at running adequately fast in a straight line most times.  And that KSU has a history of being in that situation and thus has a fanbase that thinks/knows there's a simple way to work around that.
Yeah tbh with better players he'd be amazing. An OC change won't fix much unless they can recruit a QB with a second skill (plus OL and WR)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2021, 07:54:54 PM »
Like those fourth and short play calls weren't great but the OL should be able to get a yard regardless of play call and if they can't there aren't a ton of surefire plays there

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2021, 09:33:28 PM »

Did you even watch the game, familiar with Texas? The rough ridin' work around was to hand the ball to the all American in the backfield who averaged six yards a rush, SIX. He had 24 carries, not nearly enough. I don't know if I pointed it out here or on twitter but only Iowa State had less rushes in conference play. If you have a quarterback who is as bad as you make him out to be, you take the rough ridin' ball out of his hands.

You can't make fun of Howard then act like the fans are irrational because the offensive coordinator thought it was a good idea to run the rough ridin' option with him on a fourth down. I defy anyone to come up with a worse play call than that option call on the last fourth down. Will Howard threw 13 passes for 65 yards and was given the chance to run a speed option on the last play of the game. What the eff are we even talking about here?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2021, 09:39:34 PM »
To be fair they tried giving deuce the ball on three straight one-yard-to-gain plays and all three had failed. Granted two of them were in the wildcat but it wasn't like they didn't give Deuce a chance

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2021, 09:44:52 PM »
To be fair they tried giving deuce the ball on three straight one-yard-to-gain plays and all three had failed. Granted two of them were in the wildcat but it wasn't like they didn't give Deuce a chance

That's not giving him a chance

That's incompetence at such a level of mastery that it's impossible to differentiate between that and willfully throwing the game.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2021, 09:46:19 PM »

That's not giving him a chance

That's incompetence at such a level of mastery that it's impossible to differentiate between that and willfully throwing the game.

I think it says more about the quality of the OL than anything

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2021, 09:51:19 PM »
Like, I'm ok if Mess is gone but we're not gonna see dominant offense until there's a dominating OL (and a decent QB)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2021, 09:52:24 PM »
Like those fourth and short play calls weren't great but the OL should be able to get a yard regardless of play call and if they can't there aren't a ton of surefire plays there

The wildcat play by Deuce and that stupid option call both require the ball carrier to make proper reads. The option also requires the wide receiver to make the block.

Deuce had 4 carries for no gain or a loss. One of those was the first play of the game, the second, third, & fourth were when he ran the wildcat. That wasn't on the o line, they did a great job, that was stubborn play calling.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2021, 09:54:36 PM »

The wildcat play by Deuce and that stupid option call both require the ball carrier to make proper reads. The option also requires the wide receiver to make the block.

Deuce had 4 carries for no gain or a loss. One of those was the first play of the game, the second, third, & fourth were when he ran the wildcat. That wasn't on the o line, they did a great job, that was stubborn play calling.
The third and short for no gain was a handoff...