Author Topic: Golf hole in one  (Read 11527 times)

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Golf hole in one
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2020, 09:22:45 PM »
Finally got the best of ole @420seriouscat69 tonight and whooped his ass up and down the fairway at Sykes Lady. I shot a 95 and he ended with a 105.

After him beating me by 1 stroke for the last bazillion times I finally laid the lumber to him (probably because he made a rookie mistake and ate chipotle for lunch when our tee time was at 4).

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2020, 09:27:33 PM »
Good game, dork! ;) You played well. Have fun tomorrow with your friends. Happy to see you today and catch up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2020, 09:32:54 PM »
Also, he honestly kicked my ass today. 10 shots doesn’t give him enough credit. He let me relax and get back in the game with a few practice swings. He could have ended me on hole 6.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2020, 09:58:27 PM »
I’m glad you guys had fun. Why are you posting here instead of the main golf thread? :confused:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2020, 09:11:49 AM »
In two weeks I'm going to play golf at a course not owned by Top Golf for the first time since 2003.  Probably won't go under par for the entire round because I'm a bit rusty.

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
Hey guyz, I might be addicted to the golf smack because OMG it feels so amazing when you play well and I can't stop playing. I've played 4 rounds in the past week including painted hills 2 days in a row (not by design, just happened) and am playing 9 holes today after work with a co-worker.

Tuesday - Fred Arbanas - 104
Friday - St Andrews - 93
Sunday - Painted Hills - 85
Monday - Painted Hills - 85 (Through 17)
Today - Heart of America

Is there a higher high than bombing a drive then crushing an iron onto the green from 150+ yards out? I doubt it man...but then you end up 3 putting for a bogey and the golf smack high goes away until the next hole and you have to start chasing the dragon all over again.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2020, 09:40:33 AM »
Hey guyz, I might be addicted to the golf smack because OMG it feels so amazing when you play well and I can't stop playing. I've played 4 rounds in the past week including painted hills 2 days in a row (not by design, just happened) and am playing 9 holes today after work with a co-worker.

Friday - St Andrews - 93
Today - Heart of America

Is there a higher high than bombing a drive then crushing an iron onto the green from 150+ yards out? I doubt it man...but then you end up 3 putting for a bogey and the golf smack high goes away until the next hole and you have to start chasing the dragon all over again.
We shot a 60 this weekend, brother. Which was amazing, because the first 9 we were shooting into 25+ mph winds out there.

https://twitter.com/FANMAN_KSU/status/1276995062610702336?s=20 :gocho: Keep up the great work! Wacky got his groove back this last weekend.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2020, 11:54:46 AM »

Friday - St Andrews - 93
Today - Heart of America

ben ji i am going to be completely honest with you my dude...nothing gets me jizzed up like when i hit an iron onto the green and then it backspins. even if that backspin is making the ball roll further away from the hole i'm just like oh eff yes spin babey!!

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »

Friday - St Andrews - 93
Today - Heart of America

ben ji i am going to be completely honest with you my dude...nothing gets me jizzed up like when i hit an iron onto the green and then it backspins. even if that backspin is making the ball roll further away from the hole i'm just like oh eff yes spin babey!!

Yes, that is an amazing feeling. I have no idea how to put backspin on the ball but when it happens its magical...I prefer when you crush a 9/wedge sky high onto the green and stick the ball like 6 inches away from where your massive divot is. COMPLETE CONTROL.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2020, 05:06:09 PM »
Hit a hole in one when I was in high school at McConnell Air Force Base, Twin Lakes Golf Course.  It was where our team practiced.  I don't think the course is there anymore but it was hole #2, 129 yards, 9-iron.  Pured the shot, landed about 5 ft below the hole, rolled up and hit the flag and stuck between the hole and the flag (it was windy).  I could still see the ball so just thought it hit the pin.  When I turned around to put my club in the bag the ball fell in the hole and all my buddies started cheering.  Needless to say it was pretty sweet, even if I didn't see it fall in.  It was acknowledged in the Wichita Eagle, but they got my last name wrong. :(  Luckily the golf course gave me a plaque, so the paper isn't my only proof!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2020, 07:13:05 PM »
Pic of the plaque or it didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2020, 09:40:30 AM »
Pic of the plaque or it didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, pics or it didnt happen ksu4life

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2020, 10:13:54 AM »
Still have the ball too...

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2020, 10:25:43 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2020, 10:53:46 AM »
He found that pic on google for sure!

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2020, 11:07:31 AM »

this appears to be legit although i would add kstate4life you have a plaque commemorating a hole in 1 and it looks like you decided to use it for target practice.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2020, 11:14:06 AM »

this appears to be legit although i would add kstate4life you have a plaque commemorating a hole in 1 and it looks like you decided to use it for target practice.

Ha! Yeah I know.. it is 19 years old and has gone through several moves.  I also didn't take care of things as well when I was in high school\college.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2020, 11:16:04 AM »
He found that pic on google for sure!

Feel free to use it for a google image search.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2020, 11:18:25 AM »
lol. Just messing with ya, bud. Nice shot!

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2020, 11:22:17 AM »
lol. Just messing with ya, bud. Nice shot!

:thumbsup:

In all honesty it was pretty lucky.  I am not that good at golf.  I was the 6 man on varsity in high school, had about a 15 handicap.  Now if I shoot under 100 I am happy,

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2020, 11:49:28 AM »
Ole wacky and I have a 11am tee time at Minor Park on Friday and there are 2 more slots available at that tee time if anyone wants to play with us.

https://www.minorparkgolfcourse.com/TeeTimes

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2020, 12:04:28 PM »
 :Woot:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2020, 12:27:43 PM »
I hit a hole in one at the wildcat creek mini golf course last weekend.

oops wrong thread.  :buh-bye:
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2020, 08:14:16 AM »
Got the first eagle of my life at Sycamore Ridge on sunday morning. Hole 9 Par 4, crushed the drive about 250 into the middle of the fairway then holed out a wedge from 135 yards. They had one of those ball stoppers in the hole so I thought it was right next to the hole until we pulled up to the green.  Ended up with an 89  :gocho:

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2020, 11:50:40 AM »
Around noon yesterday I was bored and decided to book a 2pm tee time at Grand Summit Golf Course out in Grandview...Played the front 9 with a guy and his dad then as we make the turn and are waiting to tee off the group behind us pulls up and its non other than ole wackycat and his dad.

Ended up playing the back 9 with wacky and his dad, good times 10/10.