Author Topic: Master Epstein Thread  (Read 44002 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Master Epstein Thread
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2024, 01:20:09 PM »
Regardless of the severity of the Epstein Island crimes, anyone surprised at boomers going after some underage girls should listen to rock and roll music up until like the 90's.

Yeah, it's just boomers.  Music after that totally ignores this issue.  So dumb.
Name songs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You first
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2024, 01:51:00 PM »
Heard this the other day and I had never paid any attention to the lyrics before but wow I mean WOW!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2024, 01:57:30 PM »
that is insane

also the first comment is lol
I think even Chris Hanson would say his voice is phenomenal

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2024, 02:52:59 PM »
Heard this the other day and I had never paid any attention to the lyrics before but wow I mean WOW!

holy crap. dude was 34 when this was made

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2024, 03:16:57 PM »

So this and some other obscure songs are what have driven boomers to be pedo's?  :lol: :lol:. Lame.  I guess I could say we have all this school violence because of all the violent video games people have produced over the last 30 years or so?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2024, 03:25:08 PM »
your bones are too brittle for that pivot boomer.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2024, 03:31:28 PM »
Ted Nugent literally has a song called Jailbait and it’s about exactly what is sounds like it is

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2024, 03:37:08 PM »
Gary Puckett and the Union Gap have a song about this, too.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2024, 03:39:28 PM »
The Epstein clientele was in all likelihood willfully ignorant of the precise ages of the participants and criminally negligent in their failure to understand how the services were procured (e.g. paid Participants or coerced human trafficking).

Criminal enterprises typically don’t sit down and explain their hiring practices and staff bios with their customers.

FWIW, I think the exact accusation that Virginia Giuffre made against Prince Andrew is that he knew she was underaged and the larger accusation was that Epstein's clients went to his parties specifically for younger girls.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2024, 03:46:44 PM »
https://www.ranker.com/list/creepy-rock-songs-about-young-girls/anncasano

Thank God, not a single one of these songs are in my library, although I was worried about Brown Sugar until I saw it wasn't the D'Angelo version.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2024, 03:50:33 PM »
Ted Nugent literally has a song called Jailbait and it’s about exactly what is sounds like it is

he has played it at multiple maga rallies and the crowd goes berserk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2024, 03:59:58 PM »

Holy rough ridin' crap :sdeek: and he had the audacity to make a really creepy video, removing any doubt of the intent of the lyrics.

I bet MTV was wearing this video out while not playing black artists at the same time. Growing up in SWKS, there was this radio station that everyone listened to, K95, it was one of those stations that played "all the hits, without the hard rock and rap." They played this song in heavy rotation for literally 20 years. I bet it still plays on the yacht rock and 80s on 8 xm stations.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2024, 04:00:23 PM »
i must be misunderstanding but it looks like purplewood pivoted from "there are plenty of pedo songs recorded after the 1990s" to "there are no pedo songs at all" in a span of two posts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 05, 2024, 04:02:31 PM »
Dug is absolutely fixated on MAGA, it's rough ridin' hilarious   :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile the list continues to be dominated by #blueanon/#blueanon leans

A #bluenon most favored publication is owned either in whole or part by a confidant/BFF of Ms. Maxwell

SMDH

Watching PetoPete and some others try to formulate a soft landing and redirect has been absolutely fascinating.  :thumbsup:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 05, 2024, 04:03:45 PM »

So this and some other obscure songs are what have driven boomers to be pedo's?  :lol: :lol:. Lame.  I guess I could say we have all this school violence because of all the violent video games people have produced over the last 30 years or so?

lmao I'm not saying these songs drove boomers into being pedos - I'm saying being a pedo was a mainstay of pop culture for boomers (and probably some of Gen X too). So it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that mainstream boomers were into what epstein was doing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 05, 2024, 04:06:09 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 05, 2024, 04:13:13 PM »
She's only seven-teeeeeen (sev-en-teen!)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 05, 2024, 04:17:23 PM »
i must be misunderstanding but it looks like purplewood pivoted from "there are plenty of pedo songs recorded after the 1990s" to "there are no pedo songs at all" in a span of two posts

Hardly.  I could do a search as well and find obscure songs from the 90's and beyond on the matter and probably worse.  His point of being a pedo was a mainstay of pop culture for boomers is absurd. 

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 05, 2024, 04:19:55 PM »
your bones are too brittle for that pivot boomer.

I would disagree with you here and go into more detail but we're getting away from the fact that our very own Pete might be an incredibly big freak.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 05, 2024, 04:20:10 PM »

Hardly.  I could do a search as well and find obscure songs from the 90's and beyond on the matter

Yes, that's what you were asked to do. Instead, you asked for proof that there were ever any pedo songs.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2024, 04:23:29 PM »
Leo being on the list bugs me. Hopefully it was just second-hand testimony like "I heard Leo partied with Jeff" or something.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 05, 2024, 04:29:40 PM »
Leo being on the list bugs me. Hopefully it was just second-hand testimony like "I heard Leo partied with Jeff" or something.
You're probably good, Leo is famously not into younger women

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 05, 2024, 04:58:41 PM »
SMDH