Author Topic: Master Epstein Thread  (Read 43994 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Master Epstein Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 04, 2024, 09:50:22 PM »
Can we all agree that not all pedophilia is the same?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2024, 10:52:20 PM »
Pete, if you want to get all technical, most of these allegations are not pedophilia related
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2024, 11:26:51 PM »
Pete, if you want to get all technical, most of these allegations are not pedophilia related
That’s it, that’s what I meant. People mislabeling stuff as pedophilia when it’s statutory rape I think.

Like committing sex acts with people who are 17 is not the same thing as desiring sex with 7 year olds.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2024, 12:03:19 AM »
Well, there is obv a difference. One is heinous, one is to be frowned upon, and is obv not congruent with modern society,

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2024, 01:44:08 AM »
Yeah, I don't know about that, particularly with these old dudes. If you're 45 years old, I don't know how in the world you could have a preference for 17 year olds as opposed to a, let's say 23 year old. That preference would have literally nothing to do with how that 17 year old looks as opposed to someone 3, 4, 5, 6 years older. So if it isn't about physical attraction, particularly in this case where these weren't relationships but physical transactions, what is it about. If you're physically attracted to minors simply because they're minors, I think that's a slippery slope that I don't want to go down.

These weren't dudes fooled by 17 year olds in the club with fake IDs, they were requesting these girls. I don't see any difference between these people and Wander Franco.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2024, 07:40:15 AM »
Yeah, I don't know about that, particularly with these old dudes. If you're 45 years old, I don't know how in the world you could have a preference for 17 year olds as opposed to a, let's say 23 year old. That preference would have literally nothing to do with how that 17 year old looks as opposed to someone 3, 4, 5, 6 years older. So if it isn't about physical attraction, particularly in this case where these weren't relationships but physical transactions, what is it about. If you're physically attracted to minors simply because they're minors, I think that's a slippery slope that I don't want to go down.

These weren't dudes fooled by 17 year olds in the club with fake IDs, they were requesting these girls. I don't see any difference between these people and Wander Franco.

Totally agree that it's bad.  Very bad.   Just not Jerry Sandusky and Penn State bad.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 05, 2024, 08:32:02 AM »

Totally agree that it's bad.  Very bad.   Just not Jerry Sandusky and Penn State bad.

So you're trying to make it like Dante's different levels of hell?  I have to agree with MIR here.  I understand what you're trying to say but it's all mumped up anyway you look at it.  Is one more heinous than the other?  Maybe but to me those kids will lead mumped up lives whatever age they are.  And it won't be long until you hear one of these scumbags say exactly what you're trying to say, "Well I didn't screw some 7 year old... She was a hot 15 year old with huge tits.  C'mon, who wouldn't bang that??"
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 05, 2024, 08:46:12 AM »

Man what

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 05, 2024, 08:52:20 AM »
I mean, when something heinous happens you can always debate whether it is better or worse than some other terrible thing, but I’m not sure why you would.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 05, 2024, 08:55:01 AM »
I mean, when something heinous happens you can always debate whether it is better or worse than some other terrible thing, but I’m not sure why you would.
We do it all the time. It’s basically the reason a code of law exists.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 05, 2024, 08:59:27 AM »
The Epstein clientele was in all likelihood willfully ignorant of the precise ages of the participants and criminally negligent in their failure to understand how the services were procured (e.g. paid Participants or coerced human trafficking).

Criminal enterprises typically don’t sit down and explain their hiring practices and staff bios with their customers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 05, 2024, 09:49:35 AM »
Having a private plane to a private island isn't that cool if there's gonna be a bunch of kids on the island.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 05, 2024, 10:54:34 AM »
PETE IS GETTING PRETTY DEFENSIVE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS I WONDER WHY GUYS!?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 05, 2024, 11:21:41 AM »
i suspect that pete has been watching some nickelodeon shows and feeling certain kinds of ways, and Pete, if it assuages your guilt any, the actresses that are playing those teenage girls on TV are IRL all in their 20s so you're good (unless the thing you find attractive about them is that they are being depicted as teenagers in which case...idk man, gray area but definitely problematic)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 05, 2024, 11:24:19 AM »
Mods please change name to Peto

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 05, 2024, 11:27:55 AM »
Dare I ask what he does for a living?  :ohno: :runaway: :ohno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 05, 2024, 11:52:51 AM »
crying shame Pedo Pete is already taken

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 05, 2024, 11:56:19 AM »
Regardless of the severity of the Epstein Island crimes, anyone surprised at boomers going after some underage girls should listen to rock and roll music up until like the 90's.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 05, 2024, 12:21:34 PM »
crying shame Pedo Pete is already taken
Are we 100% sure it is actually taken

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2024, 12:45:00 PM »
I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GUYS LUMP MY PERSONAL HERO STEVE HAWKING IN WITH JERRY SANDUSKY!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2024, 12:45:16 PM »
Agree with MIR, and should amend my earlier post. The actions of these people is hellishly abhorrent, but in another way.

They're the actions of objectification, dehumanization, lack of human empathy and elevation of the self over another nearing the upmost extent.

-------------

It is unnatural to be physically attracted to prepubescent children. So much so that I'm not sure it actually exists in nature, but is a symptom of saddening victim perpetuation. Truly heartbreaking.

It's quite natural for a man of any age to be physically attracted to a pubescent woman of any age. What we do with those attractions is a matter of our understanding of right and wrong within a societal cultural context.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2024, 12:45:55 PM »
Prince Andrew can get mumped (in prison) tho

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2024, 12:57:11 PM »
Regardless of the severity of the Epstein Island crimes, anyone surprised at boomers going after some underage girls should listen to rock and roll music up until like the 90's.

Yeah, it's just boomers.  Music after that totally ignores this issue.  So dumb.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2024, 12:59:02 PM »
On a scale from Sandusky to Epstein where does R Kelly fall?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2024, 01:13:01 PM »

Yeah, it's just boomers.  Music after that totally ignores this issue.  So dumb.
Name songs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk