Author Topic: Master Political Social Media Thread  (Read 91070 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #2050 on: January 27, 2023, 01:45:42 PM »
lmao, his debt is floating rate so he thinks all debt is floating rate

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1619052945483632643?s=46&t=UHVsNMXl9-EWnj6Bajypug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Elon is saying that for those with fixed monthly payments, deflation actually means you’re paying more each time. Rapid inflation makes it easy to pay off fixed debt.

Source: I am basically a financial genius.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: January 27, 2023, 01:54:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1619052945483632643?s=46&t=UHVsNMXl9-EWnj6Bajypug

Maybe Elon is saying that for those with fixed monthly payments, deflation actually means you’re paying more each time. Rapid inflation makes it easy to pay off fixed debt.

Source: I am basically a financial genius.

That's true in the long term. In the short term, it usually takes a little bit of time for your income to catch up to the inflation and things can get a little bit tight.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: January 27, 2023, 03:28:00 PM »

Nice try armchair pundit Steve Dave, I’m sure Elon knew exactly what he was getting into purchasing twitter.  He’s playing highly leveraged 4D chess.

You guys continue to make him look like a fool.  I'm starting to change my mind about him.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: January 27, 2023, 04:24:15 PM »
Should be cross posted in multiple threads, but congrats once again to #blueanon/#blueanongE for being easy AF derps to totally psyop . . .

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1619029772977455105?s=20&t=UIzDYyq3A78pVFNEAN7fIQ    Hamilton 68 was and is a computerized “dashboard” designed to be used by reporters and academics to measure “Russian disinformation”. It was the brainchild of former FBI agent (and current MSNBC “disinformation expert”) Clint Watts, and backed by the German Marshall Fund and the Alliance for Securing Democracy, a bipartisan think-tank. The latter’s advisory panel includes former acting CIA chief Michael Morell, former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, former Hillary for America chair John Podesta, and onetime Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol. -Racket

I believe the German Marshall Fund was the same entity that was funding a group that the short lived and totally  :lol: :lol: minister of disinformation worked for

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: January 27, 2023, 04:28:05 PM »
Dax the Twitter files are empty calories

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: January 27, 2023, 04:42:26 PM »

Nice try armchair pundit Steve Dave, I’m sure Elon knew exactly what he was getting into purchasing twitter.  He’s playing highly leveraged 4D chess.

You guys continue to make him look like a fool.  I'm starting to change my mind about him.

Not sure who "you guys" refers to. Elon posts that stuff all on his own. Not like it gets edited before someone puts a link here.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: January 27, 2023, 05:04:48 PM »
lmao

https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1619107316623904768

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: January 27, 2023, 05:09:27 PM »
I wonder if dax is still confused about the whole catturd2 thing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: January 27, 2023, 05:37:10 PM »
Dax the Twitter files are empty calories

It's Wagyu Prime Rib affirmation of how easy it is to propagandize #blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: January 27, 2023, 05:38:09 PM »

When you see (once again) that your movement is easily propagandized useful idiots, deflect to catturd   :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: January 28, 2023, 10:48:33 AM »

The answer is apparently

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: January 28, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »

Not sure who "you guys" refers to. Elon posts that stuff all on his own. Not like it gets edited before someone puts a link here.

You are correct.  I should have said, 'thanks for continuing to point out what a fool he is.'  Even though TSLA was up another 11%@177 or so yesterday (because I'm glued to it) & twitter continues to hover around 53, I've decided to sell my long position and covered calls.  Going to short the crap out of them..Naked puts...the whole schmear.  Who's with me?!?!?

I mean you'll join me right?  You understand the valuations of the auto sector better than anyone I've ever come across.  Btw, where you one of many gE crowd that made kajillions off the bitcoin craze?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: January 28, 2023, 12:51:37 PM »
Twitter has been hovering at $53 since October, wildest thing.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: January 28, 2023, 01:07:42 PM »

lol. I was gonna say, but I was afraid to because I felt maybe I was walking into a trap of some sort.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: January 28, 2023, 01:18:18 PM »

lol. I was gonna say, but I was afraid to because I felt maybe I was walking into a trap of some sort.

Ha!  I literally just looked at it yesterday myself for first time in awhile.  I thought I would just throw that in there with TSLA just because..

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: January 28, 2023, 01:19:25 PM »

Ha!  I literally just looked at it yesterday myself for first time in awhile.  I thought I would just throw that in there with TSLA just because..

Oh, so you're just simple?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: January 28, 2023, 01:24:07 PM »
lmao

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: January 28, 2023, 01:25:54 PM »

I am.  This is why I fit in with this board so well.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: January 28, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »

Well, that was a very kind response to my insult, so I apologize for the insult.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: January 28, 2023, 04:21:58 PM »

Well, that was a very kind response to my insult, so I apologize for the insult.

:cheers:  I can handle the digs, trust me.  You won't even have to worry that I'm going to change my name to, loadsonspracsdad (mom is taken apparently).  :surprised:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: January 28, 2023, 04:23:47 PM »
I'm super offended about that sophisticated gambit, too ...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: February 02, 2023, 11:15:41 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: February 02, 2023, 11:58:04 PM »
:lol:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: February 03, 2023, 05:21:54 PM »
He legit might be an idiot.
https://twitter.com/anxioudacity/status/1620752778669985793

Yes, a complete billionaire stooge.  But you got the chortle from Trim.  Nice job there.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: February 03, 2023, 08:12:05 PM »
There are plenty of ways to make money besides being smart.

I do think Musk is smart, though. I just think he’s terrible at looking smart and has generally poor judgment.