Author Topic: Master Political Social Media Thread  (Read 90990 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #1900 on: January 05, 2023, 04:23:46 PM »
I don't live in the South anymore, and your constant invocation of MAGA in response to everything is just pathetic.

Only a complete derp believes that the MAGA's against government subsidies are the one's getting them as well.

you must have lost 40 lbs and gained IQ points the minute you moved.

magas who take from the government "but they deserve it because they have a real back injury" who then oppose the social safety net are the damn core. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 05, 2023, 04:34:58 PM »
i love when we get TurboDax, but today has been like when you pay the extra $30 or w/e to get TurboDax Premier UltraDeluxe

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 05, 2023, 04:35:43 PM »
 :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 05, 2023, 04:45:37 PM »
I don't live in the South anymore, and your constant invocation of MAGA in response to everything is just pathetic.

Only a complete derp believes that the MAGA's against government subsidies are the one's getting them as well.

magas who take from the government "but they deserve it because they have a real back injury" who then oppose the social safety net are the damn core.

Relative to subsidies, you're basing your comments completely off the most vocal on social media.  The reality is there's been a scant few social welfare programs cancelled, and most of the  rares that are cancelled are often re-birthed under another name, or under the umbrella of another program. 

Anecdotally, my last flight into KCI said not many are pushing themselves away from the trough in these parts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 05, 2023, 05:04:44 PM »

Relative to subsidies, you're basing your comments completely off the most vocal on social media.  The reality is there's been a scant few social welfare programs cancelled, and most of the  rares that are cancelled are often re-birthed under another name, or under the umbrella of another program. 

Anecdotally, my last flight into KCI said not many are pushing themselves away from the trough in these parts.

You can have the last word.  I can see all of this has you pretty banged up but the stats are the south is fatter.  Sorry, it is a huge sore point for you and the stats are literally damning.  But yeah I am sure you saw some fatties ON YOUR FLIGHT FROM ALABAMA

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: January 05, 2023, 05:10:21 PM »
Since when was Alabama part of “the south”?

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 05, 2023, 06:38:37 PM »
Dax just out here all alone on Idiot Island. Not even purplewood or the wackster are tossing him a lifeline. You hate to see it  :sdeek:

:lol:. This is rich in so many ways.  I'm sorry I was so busy at work today. 

You have the boards biggest bigot calling Dax racist and you falling right in line.  I've never thrown him a life line nor would I need to.  Oh man, good stuff.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 05, 2023, 06:53:06 PM »

You can have the last word.  I can see all of this has you pretty banged up but the stats are the south is fatter.  Sorry, it is a huge sore point for you and the stats are literally damning.  But yeah I am sure you saw some fatties ON YOUR FLIGHT FROM ALABAMA

I was flying in from the East Coast via ATL, the plane was full of EMAW. 

:lol: The quadrangle weighs in at a collective 36.4% self reported adult CDC obesity rate . . . reality,  40% plus.

Missouri rolls in at 37.3% self reported adult obesity rate, so, 45% plus in reality.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 05, 2023, 07:10:24 PM »
In reality the south is 60% fatties.  It’s sad but explains why life expectancy is 51 years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 05, 2023, 07:42:57 PM »
In reality the south is 60% fatties.  It’s sad but explains why life expectancy is 51 years.

We stopped at a target last week in Jackson, Mississippi. My wife and I were marveling at how many handicapped parking spots there were. I pointed out they have that many because all of the fat people in the south and she got mad at me. I wasn't joking tho.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 05, 2023, 08:07:02 PM »

We stopped at a target last week in Jackson, Mississippi. My wife and I were marveling at how many handicapped parking spots there were. I pointed out they have that many because all of the fat people in the south and she got mad at me. I wasn't joking tho.

Of course you weren't.  Fat people are funny as hell aren't they? Easy pickings because they don't exercise and eat bad.  My gut is busting just thinking about fat lard asses.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 05, 2023, 08:23:33 PM »
MIR: wasn’t joking about fat people
Purp: starts berating MIR for joking about fat people

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 05, 2023, 08:32:51 PM »

Sooo many fat people in the south.  THAT is why there is so many handicapped parking spaces.  Because of fat people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #1913 on: January 05, 2023, 08:45:07 PM »
You keep working this angle from under the very puffy fatty pork sausage and cobbler filled clouds of the CrackerBelt Quadrangle and it’s hilarious how hard you try.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 05, 2023, 08:45:47 PM »
Honestly, I saw these in every parking lot when I lived in the South. Basically never since.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 05, 2023, 08:55:34 PM »

:lol:  :lol:

:billdance:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 05, 2023, 09:04:18 PM »

Sooo many fat people in the south.  THAT is why there is so many handicapped parking spaces.  Because of fat people.

And the reason the ~mile radius of land around a prison is flat and tree-less is so that it’s easier to find an escaped inmate. Do you interpret that as me making a joke about the penal system?

I dunno what to tell you chief, sometimes things are just how they are for logical reasons

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 05, 2023, 09:21:53 PM »

And the reason the ~mile radius of land around a prison is flat and tree-less is so that it’s easier to find an escaped inmate. Do you interpret that as me making a joke about the penal system?

I dunno what to tell you chief, sometimes things are just how they are for logical reasons

So the logical reason there are soooo many handicap parking spaces in Jackson is because people are fat?  Got it bud.  Makes sense now.  Glad you're here to set me straight.  I know I might have some fun and take some liberties with what people write.  I'm the only one on this board to do that so my bad.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 05, 2023, 09:22:53 PM »
HEY GUYS GET A LOAD OF THIS HILARIOUS REDNECK JOKE!:

If you think nearly 2 of every 5 vehicles you see on the road in Wyoming are trucks…you might be a 37.6% of the vehicles on the road in Wyoming are pickup trucks!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 05, 2023, 09:29:15 PM »
:lol:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: January 05, 2023, 09:34:38 PM »

So the logical reason there are soooo many handicap parking spaces in Jackson is because people are fat?  Got it bud.  Makes sense now.  Glad you're here to set me straight.  I know I might have some fun and take some liberties with what people write.  I'm the only one on this board to do that so my bad.

What I’m about to say might shock you, but I promise it’s 100% true.
There’s a community services building not far from my house that is focused on providing outreach/services to people who require the use of wheelchairs.
The parking lot for that place…has like, waaaaay more than the ADA required minimum number of handicapped parking spaces. Like a whole lot more. You can’t help but notice it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: January 06, 2023, 12:45:45 AM »

Do you think I have any control about the obesity problem in the south? Nor sure what your angle is here.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: January 07, 2023, 03:42:41 PM »