Author Topic: Master Political Social Media Thread  (Read 91026 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #1850 on: January 05, 2023, 12:38:05 PM »
Maybe by tonight dax will stop to recharge and I can figure out how to concisely clip some things from this last page or so for daxterpieces.

I can't edit other peoples posts.

That said, I wouldn't dare touch anything that affirms how easily amused the simple brains of #blueanongE are . . .

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: January 05, 2023, 12:46:16 PM »
who woulda guessed...

One would think that the boards biggest proponent of Bahrain/Qatar/UAE America would better understand the demographics of Southern states, particularly those in the Southwest, and also note that #blueanongE's most favored state, has a 55% utilization rate (one thing that #blueanongE won't certainly understand is the correlation of FARL program utilization and things like E-Rate funding, and how some school systems use a canvassing methodology and then apply stealth encouragement to non utilizers in eligible families to start utilizing FARL)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: January 05, 2023, 12:59:13 PM »
The Russian military expert has logged out and the subsidized lunch expert has logged in
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: January 05, 2023, 01:02:02 PM »
The Russian military expert has logged out and the subsidized lunch expert has logged in

I sold products funded by the Federal Erate program into the K thru 12 marketplace for 20 years in 15 states. 

Goodness, you're a giant fail today (and every day), and all because you just make crap up and don't understand.  #onbrand

Sad . . .

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: January 05, 2023, 01:03:42 PM »
Incredible self own by Jared.  Goodness, is that guy supposed to be smart?

I don't know who Jared is but how did he self own by mocking maga queen loomer for bragging about buying a blue check?  explain to me like I'm a maga on disability who is also against subsidized school lunches.

Any derp blue check pointing out another blue check is the kind of tragically low brow thing that #blueanoner's like you seize upon.

FYI, the majority of subsidized school lunches are in a highly #blueanon leaning demographic you derp.

Goooooooddddddddddaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

This emoji definitely needs to be renamed dakkk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: January 05, 2023, 01:06:03 PM »
The resident King of First World Problems is always quick to fly in and render minorities as non entities and then rage out about the facts.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: January 05, 2023, 01:07:30 PM »
It’s a shame the south wasn’t able to overcome diversity, am I right Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: January 05, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
It’s a shame the south wasn’t able to overcome diversity, am I right Dax?

It's a shame that #blueanongE continually applies their cracker belt reality to more diverse locations

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: January 05, 2023, 01:09:05 PM »
The resident King of First World Problems is always quick to fly in and render minorities as non entities and then rage out about the facts.

Someone tell me what this means. Is dakkk mocking me because I'm not one of the poor ones he can blame America's issues on? That's what it reads to me.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: January 05, 2023, 01:10:39 PM »
Remember how this wild day in this thread started, with that loomer maga bragging about being "verified" again and getting lol'd at and dax missing why?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: January 05, 2023, 01:24:15 PM »

Someone tell me what this means. Is dakkk mocking me because I'm not one of the poor ones he can blame America's issues on? That's what it reads to me.

The factual statement that more demographically diverse school systems typically more heavily utilize the free and reduced lunch program is not racist.  The fact that #blueanongE including you gets upset by the reality of our world and subsequently believe that somehow I'm impugning minorities or being racist only affirms that you're complete morons and only looking for something to be mad about. 

Imagine being such a sub-human that you derive some sort of pride and pleasure by making fun of people who need help in order to eat.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 01:27:16 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 05, 2023, 01:25:20 PM »
Remember how this wild day in this thread started, with that loomer maga bragging about being "verified" again and getting lol'd at and dax missing why?

I'll remember it as a day when #blueanongE clung to the lowest rung to once again be easily and thoroughly amused.  Child like in every way

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 05, 2023, 01:31:12 PM »

The factual statement that more demographically diverse school systems typically more heavily utilize the free and reduced lunch program is not racist.  The fact that #blueanongE including you gets upset by the reality of our world and subsequently believe that somehow I'm impugning minorities or being racist only affirms that you're complete morons and only looking for something to be mad about. 

Imagine being such a sub-human that you derive some sort of pride and pleasure by making fun of people who need help in order to eat.

Dax just out here spitting facts about how blacks are making the south poor and y'all keep making it about race.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 05, 2023, 01:35:30 PM »

Dax just out here spitting facts about how blacks are making the south poor and y'all keep making it about race.

Just another low IQ moron trying to be funny and failing.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 05, 2023, 01:39:27 PM »
Dax just out here all alone on Idiot Island. Not even purplewood or the wackster are tossing him a lifeline. You hate to see it  :sdeek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: January 05, 2023, 01:41:21 PM »
Dax just out here all alone on Idiot Island. Not even purplewood or the wackster are tossing him a lifeline. You hate to see it  :sdeek:

Why am I on idiot island?  (you won't answer the question)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: January 05, 2023, 01:43:03 PM »
Because you're an idiot, and you're out on an island. Boom.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 05, 2023, 01:44:26 PM »
Because you're an idiot, and you're out on an island. Boom.

The expected tapout

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: January 05, 2023, 02:02:44 PM »

Why am I on idiot island?

Really wish I could answer this one for you. I’ve been trying to figure it out for years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 05, 2023, 02:05:22 PM »

Yeah, imagine that. Imagine being the chode in here trying to tie minorites and free lunches, as a deflection, when no one else was talking about that.

"Well actually most of the people on free and reduced lunch are freeloading lib coons."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: January 05, 2023, 02:14:09 PM »

Why am I on idiot island?

Really wish I could answer this one for you. I’ve been trying to figure it out for years.

What you clearly don't get, is that you're part of the resident white dudes who think it's cute and funny to make fun of people who need help in order to eat. 

I'd like to think that even an idiot like you has a basic understanding of the regional demographic make up of our country.

Thus I'd like to think that you'd understand that when people like Lick get mad (which is often) and try and get cute by making fun of the South (and California) for having a lot of children who need help in order to eat.  That you'd understand that in turn he/they are making fun of a substantial number of minorities.  It doesn't take much effort to look at the FARL utilization by demographic.  A smart person like me can even find the FARL utilization by school system. 

Just be honest here, you at least have enough brain cells to understand this and because you understand this, you have to assuage your guilt about the sub-human level of happiness that you derive from making fun of the people who need help, by claiming my discussion of the factual realities of the situation is racist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 05, 2023, 02:17:27 PM »

Yeah, imagine that. Imagine being the chode in here trying to tie minorites and free lunches, as a deflection, when no one else was talking about that.

"Well actually most of the people on free and reduced lunch are freeloading lib coons."

Imagine being the black dude who climbs aboard and rides with the dudes who make fun of people who need help in order to eat.   That's you.

You can get pissed off all you want about the numbers, and only a total idiot like you would think I consider kids who need to eat as "freeloading lib coons".   You're pathetic

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 05, 2023, 02:40:08 PM »
Literally lol at dax trying to daxflect from his utter humiliation by trying to change the conversation to school lunches. What a world.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: January 05, 2023, 02:59:09 PM »
Following along with threads is difficult for some.

I always enjoy the constant stream of unilaterally declared somethings from spracs and the rest of #blueanongE

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: January 05, 2023, 03:00:13 PM »
I'm still chuckling and smiling about this whole thing.