Author Topic: Fire Chris Klieman  (Read 109255 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Chris Klieman
« Reply #525 on: October 13, 2021, 12:25:42 PM »
This will all be moot once he wraps that wide body scat pack around a tree

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2021, 01:15:52 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2021, 01:21:43 PM »
Good chance for some persecution to come out of all that! :excited:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 13, 2021, 01:24:52 PM »
10 or 11 wins would be a reasonable expectation next year with Rattler at quarterback.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 13, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »
10 or 11 wins would be a reasonable expectation next year with Rattler at quarterback.

Absolutely, I don't love Rattler but dear god he's at least a good QB
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 13, 2021, 01:40:48 PM »
I wonder if OU fans were upset when they picked up the walk-on backup from Texas Tech.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 13, 2021, 01:46:47 PM »
This will all be moot once he wraps that wide body scat pack around a tree
qft, a guy that know just replaced his SRT after hitting a tree with a Hellcat

also i bet that scat pack and the TRX were picked for "required maintenance"and replaced by a loaner Journey before the OU bus crossed back into OK

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 13, 2021, 01:54:31 PM »

Are you sure? He had 13 interceptions over 3 years. Guy is a turnover machine.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 13, 2021, 02:16:36 PM »

Now do touchdowns
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 13, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »

My issue is more them (media) pimping him like he is/was in the lineage of Baker or Kyler, when he's a clear step or two below them.

IMO he does have a bit of a turnover problem, and it's way under 3 years he's played, calling it 3 is being generous, it's 20 games he's played. You make him sound like it's 3 full years which is ridic, but not as ridic as the one guy claiming he wouldn't be a massive upgrade over Howard or not thinking he's worth it, which he is. He can have faults while still being a way better goddamn option.

He's a good QB, just not great. His game vs us is his best game. It's the same argument in my mind if we're taking about Landry Jones, I would take him over Howard in a heartbeat, skittish feet and poor pocket presence and all.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 13, 2021, 02:24:49 PM »

My issue is more them (media) pimping him like he is/was in the lineage of Baker or Kyler, when he's a clear step or two below them.

IMO he does have a bit of a turnover problem, and it's way under 3 years he's played, calling it 3 is being generous, it's 20 games he's played. You make him sound like it's 3 full years which is ridic, but not as ridic as the one guy claiming he wouldn't be a massive upgrade over Howard or not thinking he's worth it, which he is. He can have faults while still being a way better goddamn option.

He's a good QB, just not great. His game vs us is his best game. It's the same argument in my mind if we're taking about Landry Jones, I would take him over Howard in a heartbeat, skittish feet and poor pocket presence and all.

He’s participated in the 2019, 2020, 2021 seasons.  He’s thrown for 39 TD’s over the same time frame as his 13 INT’s.  33 TD’s and 14 INT’s for Sky in his career.  You take Rattler under any circumstance.

Offline Houstoncat93

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 13, 2021, 02:44:51 PM »
Quarterback Rankings
-Heisman winning QBs
-Media's perception of Rattler
-
-
-
-bunch of other guys
-
-
-
-
-Rattler's actual performance
-
-
-
-
-more guys we aren't talking about
-
-
-
-Average P5 starting QBs
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Will Howard
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Most of KU's QBs in history

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 13, 2021, 02:58:44 PM »
I have it on good authority from those “in the know” within the program that Will “The Thrill” Howard is chomping at the bit for 2022 and the opportunity to make gE eat crow all season long.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 13, 2021, 03:11:44 PM »
Well, I hope that Will "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" Howard stays on the damn bench next year.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 13, 2021, 03:45:30 PM »

Now do touchdowns

I think you missed the sarcasm.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: October 13, 2021, 03:59:21 PM »
only k-state fans would turn down a qb that was the heisman frontrunner coming into the season
TBF, it's only one in this thread.

You know full well there are plenty of fans on the other forums who share this sentiment. I don't think it's fair to attribute this as a thing unique to K-State fans, this is something that at least 50% of football fans would say. These are the thoughts of someone willing to chant eff Joe Biden at a football game.
i chant "eff joe biden" at every sporting event i attend.  i did it at my niece's soccer game two sundays ago.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 13, 2021, 04:03:33 PM »

Now do touchdowns

Tapout noted

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 13, 2021, 04:22:55 PM »

That's rough ridin' strang, he was a true freshman last year.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 04:29:07 PM by Katpappy »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 13, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »
only k-state fans would turn down a qb that was the heisman frontrunner coming into the season
TBF, it's only one in this thread.

You know full well there are plenty of fans on the other forums who share this sentiment. I don't think it's fair to attribute this as a thing unique to K-State fans, this is something that at least 50% of football fans would say. These are the thoughts of someone willing to chant eff Joe Biden at a football game.
i chant "eff joe biden" at every sporting event i attend.  i did it at my niece's soccer game two sundays ago.

:lol: I bet

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 13, 2021, 04:50:27 PM »

Now do touchdowns

Tapout noted

Lol wut? I was agreeing with you. See previous posts showing Rattler >>>>>> Will

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 13, 2021, 04:54:32 PM »

Uh, his lineage is a clear step or two above Baker and Kyler. Rattler was the #1 QB in his class. Kyler was a good recruit but not close to the class of Rattled. Baker had to walk on at Texas Tech. Both of those guys had to transfer because they couldn't win the job outright. Having the ability to play the result, both of those guys are clearly better than Rattler, but everyone who thought he was going to be as good or better than those other two guys had plenty of reason to think it was a possibility.

Rattler losing his job is more about the guy behind him than it is about him. I still think he's probably one of the ten best college QBs right now and I'm not convinced he's not going to have to relieve Caleb Williams at some point. I also think it's very possible Rattler doesn't transfer at all if he gets a good enough draft grade. He came into the season either the first or second QB depending on your mock of choice.

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 13, 2021, 09:27:21 PM »

He’s participated in the 2019, 2020, 2021 seasons.  He’s thrown for 39 TD’s over the same time frame as his 13 INT’s.  33 TD’s and 14 INT’s for Sky in his career.  You take Rattler under any circumstance.

If it were only interceptions sure I’d agree

It’s not. That’s why I also linked fumbles

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 13, 2021, 10:48:50 PM »

Give it up dude. Rattler has one more fumble this year on over 2x as many games played. Rattler had one more fumbles last year on nearly 2x as many games played also. You’re alone here on Dumbass Island.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 14, 2021, 01:58:00 AM »
Rattler is an uggo, and by a vast majority of accounts a total fptc. That’s like lower left on the hot-crazy matrix.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 14, 2021, 05:49:43 AM »

This is hilarious. Keep dying on this hill! It’s going really well for you!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12