Author Topic: Obama's dog rushed to veterinarian / also secret business thread for secrets  (Read 13779 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Seems like a best case scenario for someone fired for sexual harassment
:dubious:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Listen, if you feel the head of HR should be someone who’s mumped everyone in the company, then be my guest. There was no emails, it was texts, and she is a terrible person. I know how inappropriate it was, but I’m sorry I stood up for myself and told the bitch off. You guys remain high and mighty about your crap. She’s ethically the worst person I’ve ever came across in the world of business. The company is a sinking ship and I knew the field would walk when the announcement of her promotion was made, which still has not been delivered, because they had no idea the monster they just hired.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:32:06 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m sorry @8manpick, I can’t get past this comment. I sexually harassed her? This bitch has been written up like 4 times for how she use to talk to previous management. She doctored the write up for me, thinking it was smooth sailing for herself. Maybe it’s the new PC culture that has you feeling this way, but JFC. Meet the bitch before you start throwing stones.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Not passing judgment, but it's just not smart strategy to voluntarily give said "bitch" the rope to hang you with.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
yeah, just because she had it comingtm doesn't mean it was a great idea (not passing judgement)

I just think it's important you understand that your life is improving* in spite of what you did and not because of it. Next time might not work out as well.

*hopefully

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I’m sorry @8manpick, I can’t get past this comment. I sexually harassed her? This bitch has been written up like 4 times for how she use to talk to previous management. She doctored the write up for me, thinking it was smooth sailing for herself. Maybe it’s the new PC culture that has you feeling this way, but JFC. Meet the bitch before you start throwing stones.
I didn’t mean that as a snide comment. I thought in the story that the “said poster” drunkenly texted the head of HR about her rough ridin' doctors, and then got fired because she reported that sexual harassment. Maybe I read it wrong, but I wasn’t “throwing stones.”  If that is an accurate retelling of points 13-15 above then I was “stating facts.”
:adios:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Facts sometimes hurt.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That’s fair and there will be no next time. :cheers:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
wacks you handled that really poorly but I'm glad it worked out.

Hindsight's 20/20, but if someone's describing sexual acts to you and it makes you uncomfortable, you're being sexually harassed and shouldn't have to "keep to yourself" - depending on the situation you could either tell her why it makes you uncomfortable before reporting to HR or go straight to HR if you can't address it directly to her. (Given how you behaved in this story, going to HR first is probably best). If you know she's plowing clients, she's crossing an ethical boundary that could seriously damage your company's reputation, and should be reported immediately to HR.

If she's just plowing guys that aren't clients and she's not talking to you about it, that's none of your goddam business, whether or not they're married. Good for her.

Also have you considered giving up drinking? Serious question. I think it would be great for you as you seem to have really poor judgement when you drink. I have several friends who got sober without necessarily hitting rock bottom or anything and it's been great for them. Including members of this message board who I know would support you!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TF is wacks?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes. I definitely have. I’ve talked about it with the Mrs. I would like to just cut back overall, but I don’t think that’s a real thing. I definitely self medicate at times with my anxiety and it ends up doing the opposite of what I’m looking for it to do. I appreciate the support and you’re totally right.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TF is wacks?

We're trying to keep this anonymous, cat.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can someone update me on how Obama's dog is doing?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can someone update me on how Obama's dog is doing?

Bo is doing great!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like the new CEO's linkedin page. Wish I could have found some record of him playing college football.

My resume is the usual highlight reel but the full story is more complicated than that.

I threw a lot of interceptions as a college QB, made countless clumsy sales calls in my first job, gave overly-complicated strategic advice as a management consultant, let my ego get in the way in my first executive role, failed to get a start-up business off the ground, and mistakenly thought that my consulting background would make it easy to become an operator.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
New CEO also has a good social media presence.

There’s nothing like using a good old fashioned typewriter to write personal notes to team members! #team #dental #writing #typewriter #vintage #dentist #ceo #personal #letterhead

We celebrated Valentine’s Day ‘za right way. #pizza #breakingdental #immediadent #workfun #worklunch #lunch #food #pizzatime #pizzas #theoffice #dental #dentalcareers

Our patients are in charge. We're taking the hassle out of dentistry. Once surfed a 12’ wave, now wearing reading glasses. #breakingdental #nohassledentistry #hasslefreedentistry #dentist #changingdental #ceo #immediadent #dogs #germanwirehairedpointers #surfing #readingglasses

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Oh my god
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you guys were given the option of either covering Texas/Louisiana or Arizona/New Mexico, which one would you choose?  I think i'm leaning Arizona/New Mexico if I go with this company.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
If you guys were given the option of either covering Texas/Louisiana or Arizona/New Mexico, which one would you choose?  I think i'm leaning Arizona/New Mexico if I go with this company.

definitely TX/LA because NOLA is a better place to visit than anywhere in AZ/NM and Dallas is basically Los Angeles

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Needs more hashtags IMO.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

definitely TX/LA because NOLA is a better place to visit than anywhere in AZ/NM and Dallas is basically Los Angeles
Kinda what I was thinking. I just like Phoenix so much, but NOLA is amazing.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would take Arizona/New Mexico.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I gotta think about dental schools. Arizona has university of Arizona and Midwestern. So Mesa and Glendale. New Mexico has zero in their state. Louisiana has LSU and Texas has A&M, Houston, and another smaller school in San Antonio.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Texas is much bigger market than AZ and NM combined. But dental hygiene is probably not a priority in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
TX/LA because AZ is the worst state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk