Author Topic: Obama's dog rushed to veterinarian / also secret business thread for secrets  (Read 13781 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
1. Started at a company in 2015 and a peasant named C was the only person not to welcome me. Made  jabs to my future boss about my anxiety, my look, my presence, etc. while the whole time my then CEO and COO loved me and wanted the hiring manager to hire me right away. Saying I was the future for them.

2. Sad C who’s a single mom of 2 who lives off family $, alimony, and hasn’t worked since college because of baby daddy keeps bragging about all these degrees she’s chasing so she doesn’t have to pay student loans at then 34.

3. Said poster starts killing it. Hiring away doctors away from practices she never thought of. Making her look bad.

4. Poster goes on road trips with her for the next 3 years while she’s plowing Doctors I hired, staff, and married men. I keep to myself while she judges me having a 2nd beer on a road trip.

5. She takes over an academic recruiting role where she goes on the road half ass presenting our product while most the time working from home. Text me late one night that: “you’re not that good at your job, just lucky!”

6. March of 2018 our CEO announces retirement, I’m a bit worried, because I love this job.

7. September 2018 a new CEO takes over. Literally firing anyone I was close to, by my time last Wednesday, I lost my credentialing manager (can’t hire doctors and not have them credentialed or no bonus), marketing, COO who loves me, our lawyer, my doctor recruiting manager, and many more important ppl.

8. March- I finally show concern to the new boss (CEO). He knows I don’t want to be a manager, so he has me find my next one and help hire him (which I just chose who my team was comfortable with, because they’ll have to deal with him and I’m out on leave for the tourney).

9. Our HR Director resigns (I was super close with), C left academic recruiting in December, wanting to be her assistant, now she’s just covering until our outside firm finds us a new one. C is a gigantic bitch and the field knows it, they don’t know she’s covering, but they’ve heard rumors.

10. New boss of mine shows signs of sucking, but he’s letting me work from home, so whatever, he’s grooming his ponies in DC remote, he has no idea what he’s gotten into.

11. CEO, field, and new manager tell me to stop recruiting. I’ve apparently overstaffed doctors for them. This is legit unheard of in this field. I’m rough ridin' capped. How do I make $? I ask if they can up my base for the time being, but they laugh at me. No Christmas bonus for the first time ever either previously.

12. I hear C is upgrading to HR Manager because our new execs are lazy AF and are just like, whatever. I’m like “wtf?” This bitch brags about getting banged in the ass by some of the Doctors on the road, mumped over one of my close friends at work, and starts rumors at work. She’s not qualified for this. Jesus, I rough ridin' hate her.

13. To this day her new position hasn’t been announced, because rumor on the street is everyone will walk if she takes over. I got PAK’d last Friday and asked her “Are you seriously taking over HR?” Crickets for 2 hours, PAK’d Wacky at 11:30 PM last Friday “because that would be super weird knowing you’ve mumped a bunch of my doctors. Let’s see how this plays out.”

14. She wakes up saying I harassed her and blah blah rough ridin' blah and her boss will see this on Wednesday “. I’m thinking this botch isn’t dumb enough to play herself, so whatever.

15. Wednesday morning I get walked back to the new CEO and COO saying we have to let you go and you know why. I’m shocked, but like whatever, I’ve had enough with all of you dumbasses.

16. Realism kicks in and I ask HR to send me over the paper that I signed. Messaging is obviously doctored up by her, not showing my main concern about her influence on the field and hating me for no reason. There’s nothing there showing why I had concern.

17. I get home, smoke a heater, and explain myself via email to the CEO about her vindictive nature and her relationships in the field. He had no clue. He said: “ We never wanted to let you go. You’re the best at what you do!”

18. She’s apparently on leave while I scramble to hit up competitors that I stole clients from. I have 5 interviews with bigger firms offering me  almost 1/3rd of a raise in base and they need me now.

19. Said poster already has a follow up interview with the VP of HR, company wants to offer said poster, The #1 company in the field says “let us know what they offer, we’ll fly you in Wednesday to checkout our digs and then see if you’re comfortable with our counter.” And scene.... TBC
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:25:40 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
First offer on Tuesday (big pay raise) and then the competition wants to fly me to Arizona to woo me on Wednesday. What would you do?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
First offer on Tuesday (big pay raise) and then the competition wants to fly me to Arizona to woo me on Wednesday. What would you do?

Cash checks :kstategrad:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also both companies worked with ny new CEO and they’re like “we get it”

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Who do we cast as C and poster in the gE production?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I'm thinking like Justin Theroux for poster
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
C has to be the meanest villain of all time who hates men. Michelle Wolf, Rosie, etc.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ann Coulter

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Get that money.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whoever milks off someone for 8 years not working, shows up one day bitching about her surroundings, keeps going to school not to pay school debt to get her 3rd masters, because “he won’t pay for my loans and he use to”.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is the laziest top secret posting I’ve ever witnessed.

That said, it sucks you had to get fired to let yourself play the field but now that you’re here have a blast!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This place made me feel important previous to September 2018. I don’t know if you’ve ever worked for someone like that, but Monday’s felt easy. It’s a way of life we all wish for. If i get this huge pay raise, continually work remotely, and she’s on leave. It’s funny. She’ll end up playing herself.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:26:59 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have no idea who 420 or who “said poster” is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
We need C to be brought to justice for this story to be complete.  I assume that nothing has happened to her yet.  The information you gave the CEO if verified, should spell doom for her.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This thread was great I'm very happy for poster

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We need C to be brought to justice for this story to be complete.  I assume that nothing has happened to her yet.  The information you gave the CEO if verified, should spell doom for her.
I think they’re into deep. They gotta ride or die with her now. The best justice will be said poster getting a 15K raise, continue to work from home, cover territories like Cali vs Indy and have benefits galore. Let’s do this next week, friends! T’s & P’s!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This thread was great I'm very happy for poster
:thumbs:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
1. Started at a company in 2015 and a peasant named C was the only person not to welcome me. Made  jabs to my future boss about my anxiety, my look, my presence, etc. while the whole time my then CEO and COO loved me and wanted the hiring manager to hire me right away. Saying I was the future for them.

2. Sad C who’s a single mom of 2 who lives off family $, alimony, and hasn’t worked since college because of baby daddy keeps bragging about all these degrees she’s chasing so she doesn’t have to pay student loans at then 34.

3. Said poster starts killing it. Hiring away doctors away from practices she never thought of. Making her look bad.

4. Poster goes on road trips with her for the next 3 years while she’s plowing Doctors I hired, staff, and married men. I keep to myself while she judges me having a 2nd beer on a road trip.

5. She takes over an academic recruiting role where she goes on the road half ass presenting our product while most the time working from home. Text me late one night that: “you’re not that good at your job, just lucky!”

6. March of 2018 our CEO announces retirement, I’m a bit worried, because I love this job.

7. September 2018 a new CEO takes over. Literally firing anyone I was close to, by my time last Wednesday, I lost my credentialing manager (can’t hire doctors and not have them credentialed or no bonus), marketing, COO who loves me, our lawyer, my doctor recruiting manager, and many more important ppl.

8. March- I finally show concern to the new boss (CEO). He knows I don’t want to be a manager, so he has me find my next one and help hire him (which I just chose who my team was comfortable with, because they’ll have to deal with him and I’m out on leave for the tourney).

9. Our HR Director resigns (I was super close with), C left academic recruiting in December, wanting to be her assistant, now she’s just covering until our outside firm finds us a new one. C is a gigantic bitch and the field knows it, they don’t know she’s covering, but they’ve heard rumors.

10. New boss of mine shows signs of sucking, but he’s letting me work from home, so whatever, he’s grooming his ponies in DC remote, he has no idea what he’s gotten into.

11. CEO, field, and new manager tell me to stop recruiting. I’ve apparently overstaffed doctors for them. This is legit unheard of in this field. I’m rough ridin' capped. How do I make $? I ask if they can up my base for the time being, but they laugh at me. No Christmas bonus for the first time ever either previously.

12. I hear C is upgrading to HR Manager because our new execs are lazy AF and are just like, whatever. I’m like “wtf?” This bitch brags about getting banged in the ass by some of the Doctors on the road, mumped over one of my close friends at work, and starts rumors at work. She’s not qualified for this. Jesus, I rough ridin' hate her.

13. To this day her new position hasn’t been announced, because rumor on the street is everyone will walk if she takes over. I got PAK’d last Friday and asked her “Are you seriously taking over HR?” Crickets for 2 hours, PAK’d Wacky at 11:30 PM last Friday “because that would be super weird knowing you’ve mumped a bunch of my doctors. Let’s see how this plays out.”

14. She wakes up saying I harassed her and blah blah rough ridin' blah and her boss will see this on Wednesday “. I’m thinking this botch isn’t dumb enough to put herself, so whatever.

15. Wednesday morning I get walked back to the new CEO and COO saying we have to let you go and you know why. I’m shocked, but like whatever, I’ve had enough with all of you dumbasses.

16. Realism kicks in and I ask HR to send me over the paper that I signed. Messaging is obviously doctored up by her, not showing my main concern about her influence on the field and hating me for no reason. There’s nothing there showing why I had concern.

17. I get home, smoke a heater, and explain myself via email to the CEO about her vindictive nature and her relationships in the field. He had no clue. He said: “ We never wanted to let you go. You’re the best at what you do!”

18. She’s apparently on leave while I scramble to hit up competitors that I stole clients from. I have 5 interviews with bigger firms offering me  almost 1/3rd of a raise in base and the need me now.

19. Said poster already has a follow up interview with the VP of HR, company wants to offer said poster, The #1 pCompany in the field says “let us know what they offer, we’ll fly you in Wednesday to checkout our digs and then see if you’re comfortable with our counter.” And scene.... TBC

Rooting for you bud.

If you get hired at the place I referred to you I expect you to pay me your first months salary or whatever the industry standard is.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 ;) :thumbs: Thanks again.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Serious cat seems a lot younger than 50 to me. Hard to believe he was born in '69.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Seems like a best case scenario for someone fired for sexual harassment
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
i live by a strict code of not getting drunk and transmitting written communication to adversarial coworkers about their mumping habits, but i'm no cultural imperialist and i'm happy that you seem to have a good chance of landing on your feet

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Seems like fatty was right. In the end emaw always wins.

Congrats rando anonymous poster.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i live by a strict code of not getting drunk and transmitting written communication to adversarial coworkers about their mumping habits, but i'm no cultural imperialist and i'm happy that you seem to have a good chance of landing on your feet

Look you can get top recruiter or you can get guy who doesn’t drunk email you about other slutty coworkers, but you can’t have both.