Author Topic: Jussie Smollet  (Read 40077 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Jussie Smollet
« Reply #350 on: March 28, 2019, 08:32:55 PM »
not sure where this goes but I was just told by a family member that Michelle Obama and possibly Barrack but mostly Michelle orchestrated this Smollet ruse.

Is this common knowledge everybody?
@dax?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 28, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
not sure where this goes but I was just told by a family member that Michelle Obama and possibly Barrack but mostly Michelle orchestrated this Smollet ruse.

yeah, I saw that facebook thing circling around Meade, KS. can't remember if I snapped it and posted here.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 28, 2019, 08:41:17 PM »
they really should get a hobby.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 28, 2019, 08:49:06 PM »

Or maybe OBAMA should amiright!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 28, 2019, 08:53:35 PM »

Or maybe OBAMA should amiright!

that's who I meant.  Him and his meddling wife.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 28, 2019, 08:54:14 PM »
preposterous.....
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 28, 2019, 09:01:47 PM »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #357 on: March 29, 2019, 06:08:43 AM »

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #358 on: March 29, 2019, 06:10:41 AM »

I hopped in the car at lunch earlier this week and Rush was flapping gums on my commute station. Michelle O is friends with somebody in the SA office. Allegedly Michelle influenced the deal per El Rushbo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 29, 2019, 06:27:57 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #360 on: March 29, 2019, 06:46:21 AM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »
That was what was described to me as the funny pic that started the Obama story

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 29, 2019, 08:25:46 AM »
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 29, 2019, 09:10:24 AM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 29, 2019, 09:13:01 AM »
Best actor in a fiction.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 29, 2019, 09:56:22 AM »
If Jussie had done a better job at hoaxing it could have easily turned into a riot.

LOL, some of you actually think that black people are uncontrollable subhumans.

:facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2019, 12:29:36 PM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2019, 12:32:27 PM »
This would make everything in this pathetic saga worth it:
Chicago Tribune -- Column: Kim Foxx will and should lose her job over the Jussie Smollett case

Good God.
I don’t mean that this instance should necessarily be fireable, I don’t know enough to say.  I mean that getting Foxx out would be a good thing.
:adios:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 29, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »
If Jussie had done a better job at hoaxing it could have easily turned into a riot.

LOL, some of you actually think that black people are uncontrollable subhumans.

:facepalm:

You're the one out here talking about riots, as if someone getting their ass kicked in the name of racial bias is some rough ridin' rare, mind blowing concept. A man murdered a woman publicly and tried to murder others in the name of MAGA, then your president didn't condemn him, if that didn't lead to riots I'm not sure why you think Jussie Smollet getting beat up would. Your people are much closer to rioting than anyone else was in the 72 hours or so when people thought this was an actual thing.There's far more outrage about the false accusation than there was when we thought someone beat this dude up.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 29, 2019, 12:54:03 PM »
This would make everything in this pathetic saga worth it:
Chicago Tribune -- Column: Kim Foxx will and should lose her job over the Jussie Smollett case

Good God.
I don’t mean that this instance should necessarily be fireable, I don’t know enough to say.  I mean that getting Foxx out would be a good thing.

Yeah, I was referring to the article. It's a whole lot of bullshit. The premise in which it's built is hopelessly flawed. If this wasn't Jussie Smollet, let's say it was Roquan Green, do you really think that he would have gotten 16 felony charges? If this wasn't a celebrity, it was just some dude lying about getting beaten up would it even be on Kim Foxx's radar? Do any of you think he was the first person to get caught lying to the CPD about getting his ass kicked? You think any of them had 16 felonies? This whole thing is a farce, the CPD and whomever charged him with 16 felonies should be mocked. His fine of $10,000 is significantly more than any regular person would have received for this. She handled it appropriately and she should be commended for not succumbing to white rage and the CPD whining like bitches. And this dude thinks she should be prinaried JUST because of this, give me a break.

I've pointed this out and I will again and again. Why isn't this columnist's rage directed at Joseph Walsh, Thomas Gaffney, and David March? Those dudes covered up a murder, as cops, and at least one of them is still on the CPD. He wants her gone because she didn't make an example out off a celebrity but not a rough ridin' peep about murderous cops.

We live in two America's, this is the type of crap that radicalizes people.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 29, 2019, 01:57:40 PM »
The 16 felony counts was absurd, but prosecutors overcharge all. the. time. Has very little to do with Smollett's race or sexuality or celebrity. To the extent his celebrity contributed to the notoriety of the hoax, then yes, arguably his celebrity indirectly contributed to the overcharging. Whatever - who cares? Overcharging is not an excuse for letting him completely off the hook.

I expected that the prosecutor was going to offer him a guilty plea on one felony count, pay restitution, and apologize, in exchange for a recommendation of minimal jail time and community service. Which would have been very reasonable. This is just absurd and suspect as all hell. It's the Chicago Way.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2019, 07:57:16 AM »

@dax?

More rent free living. 

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2019, 02:18:07 PM »
This crap happens everyday

After viewing surveillance footage of the park, police went back to re-interview the woman. She broke down like a ’93 Geo Metro and confessed that she made the whole thing up, according to the Boston Herald. The cops issued her a summons for filing a police report and...

Wait. That can’t be right. I’m sure she was charged with 16 felonies, including first-degree Smolletting! She should have been charged with endangering the life of every black male in the area (In Mississippi it’s a misdemeanor. It’s called “Carolyn’s Law.”) Man, I’m sure the police are gonna protest and charge her for all the city resources they wasted. I bet this lady will be the scourge of her city for a long time. Anytime you hear the name...Hold up, let me check. Her name isn’t included in the Boston Herald article.

There's still people losing their minds about Jussie. Two rough ridin' Americas, man.

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2019, 04:16:35 PM »
This crap happens everyday

After viewing surveillance footage of the park, police went back to re-interview the woman. She broke down like a ’93 Geo Metro and confessed that she made the whole thing up, according to the Boston Herald. The cops issued her a summons for filing a police report and...

Wait. That can’t be right. I’m sure she was charged with 16 felonies, including first-degree Smolletting! She should have been charged with endangering the life of every black male in the area (In Mississippi it’s a misdemeanor. It’s called “Carolyn’s Law.”) Man, I’m sure the police are gonna protest and charge her for all the city resources they wasted. I bet this lady will be the scourge of her city for a long time. Anytime you hear the name...Hold up, let me check. Her name isn’t included in the Boston Herald article.

There's still people losing their minds about Jussie. Two rough ridin' Americas, man.
Yep.  Pretty bad.  Though I tend to err on the side of "eff'em all, jail'em all," you were right, this happens fairly often.  It's wholly inconsistent to want the book thrown at JS, but not carry the same righteous indignation as to unnamed Quincy, MA lady.  Big ups to you for getting me woke on this.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]